脑叶公司吧 关注:79,834贴子:860,094

脑叶公司英语剧情(机翻

只看楼主收藏回复

楼主听说汉化有一些问题遂好奇其他语言翻译的剧情。
于是就吧目光放到了英语剧情上,(当然最好还是看韩语的(但是我不会韩语。。。。
(听说英译组也会整点活(??


IP属地:山西1楼2025-01-02 19:07回复
    Day 1
    Angela:
    Hello, X.
    你好,X。
    I give you a warm welcome to LobotomyCorporation.
    我代表Lobotomy Corporation向你表示热烈欢迎。
    I am Angela, your advisor and secretary. Myrole as an Al is to assist you in adjusting to your new workplace, so pleasehave no worry in speaking with me or asking any questions.
    我是Angela,你的顾问和秘书。作为人工智能,我的职责是帮助你适应新的工作环境,所以请放心与我交谈或提问。
    It's a pretty name for an Al, wouldn't yousay so?
    对于一个人工智能来说,这是个相当漂亮的名字,不是吗?
    I was born from one of the 'Wings of theWorld'. It signifies that I am one of the best to exist in this age.
    我诞生于“世界之翼”之一。这标志着我是这个时代最优秀的存在之一。
    Ah, I know what you must be thinking.
    啊,我知道你在想什么。
    Your eyes show that you think I look toohuman to be an Al, am I wrong?
    你的眼神透露出你认为我看起来太像人类,不像人工智能,我猜错了吗?
    However, there is a great differencebetween us. I am bound here. I cannot go wherever I please like you do.
    然而,我们之间有很大的不同。我被困在这里。我不能像你一样随心所欲地去任何地方。
    I may be able to operate the systems ofthis corporation to open a door or prepare a cup of coffee for you, but Icannot take a step outside of this building to bask in the sunlight or feel thegentle breeze.
    我或许能够操作这个公司的系统为你开门或准备一杯咖啡,但我不能走出这座建筑去沐浴阳光或感受微风。
    Now, in regards to my appearance, as youcan see…
    现在,关于我的外表,如你所见...
    The color of my hair is that of the morningsky after a light shower. The tone and shape of my voice is taken from thewisest person in the world, Lastly, my face is picturesque of the person whohad the most beautiful smile.
    我的头发颜色就像一场小雨后的清晨天空。我的声音音调和形状取自世界上最聪明的人,最后,我的脸是拥有最美丽笑容的人的画像。


    Haha. Don't worry, that was a joke. Therecan be no such person on this Earth.
    哈哈。别担心,那只是个玩笑。这个世界上不可能有这样的人。
    My appearance was designed withattractiveness to the largest number of
    people possible in mind.
    我的外表是为了吸引尽可能多的人而设计的。
    If the way I look is pleasing to your eye,then I am working as intended.
    如果我的样子让你感到愉悦,那么我就达到了预期的效果。
    Moving on, Artificial Intelligence is muchmore efficient in comparison to humans in terms of multitasking.
    继续说,人工智能在多任务处理方面比人类高效得多。
    I am the best in a majority of work fields.
    我在大多数工作领域都是最优秀的。
    I am able to handle the work of severaldozen people at once.
    我能够同时处理几十人的工作。
    I'm certain many people have lost theirjobs because of me. It's such a shame.
    我确信有很多人因为失去了工作。这真是遗憾。
    Well, enough with introductions. Is thereanything that you would like to
    know?
    好了,介绍就到这里。你有什么想知道的吗?
    [选项一]
    <Could you inform me about the company?>
    <你能告诉我关于公司的信息吗?>
    That is not a bad thing to ask about.
    问得好。
    Let me put it this way.
    这么说吧。
    Your world is constantly growing, and thedemand for energy is exponentially increasing as technologies advance.
    你的世界在不断增长,随着技术的进步,对能源的需求也在成倍增加。
    All conventional energy sources combinedcould not sustain the world further.
    所有传统能源加起来也无法再支撑这个世界。
    In search of a solution, we happened tostumble upon mysterious beings whom we dubbed Abnormalities.
    在寻找解决方案的过程中,我们偶然发现了我们称之为“异想体”的神秘生物。
    Then, we figured out that energy could beharvested from these ‘Abnormalities' via a "special method."
    然后,我们发现可以通过一种“特殊方法”从这些“异想体”中获取能源。
    "To isolate them in a controlledenvironment, and then to harvest energy from them.”
    “将它们隔离在受控环境中,然后从它们那里获取能源。”
    Our corporation became one of the Wings ofthe World for this discovery that benefits humanity in two ways.
    我们公司因为这个发现而成为世界之翼之一,这个发现在两个方面都对人类有益。
    Once you are fully placed into the role asthe manager, you will be able to access all current information on theAbnormalities from the Encyclopedia.
    一旦你完全担任主管角色,你将能够从百科全书中获取所有当前关于“异想体”的信息。
    It is very important that you know andunderstand these beings well to be successful in your position.
    了解和理解这些生物对你成功担任这个职位非常重要。
    For now, the Encyclopedia's pages layblank, but it will be filled out little by little.
    目前,百科全书的页面还是空白的,但它会逐渐被填写。
    Don't concern yourself too much with it. Itis the task of your subordinates to
    pen it.
    不要太担心。这是你下属的任务。
    [接主剧情]
    [选项二]
    <Tell me more about yourself.>
    <告诉我更多关于你自己的事情。>
    How should I describe this in layman'sterms?
    我该如何用外行的话来描述这个呢?
    I heard that it took an enormous amount oftime and effort to create me.
    我听说创造我花费了大量的时间和努力。
    All kinds of new algorithms and featureswere developed, inscribing a new chapter in the history of ArtificialIntelligence.
    开发了各种各样的新算法和特性,在人工智能历史上开启了新的篇章。
    And I serve the company.
    我为公司服务。
    In search of a solution, we happened tostumble upon mysterious beings whom we dubbed Abnormalities.
    在寻找解决方案的过程中,我们偶然发现了我们称之为“异想体”的神秘生物。
    Then, we figured out that energy could beharvested from these 'Abnormalities' via a “specialmethod."
    然后,我们发现可以通过一种“特殊方法”从这些“异想体”中获取能源。
    While Als as a concept have become socommonplace that they are seen and used everywhere in this day and age.
    虽然AI作为一个概念已经变得如此普遍,以至于在这个时代随处可见并被使用。
    I am quite different in comparison to therest of the pack.
    与其它AI相比,我是非常不同的。
    That is, I can closely imitate humanemotions. This is not a simple task, as emotion is a highly sophisticatedoriginally biological system that is substantially more unpredictable andcomplex than any other.
    也就是说,我可以密切模仿人类情感。这不是一个简单的任务,因为情感是一个高度复杂的原始生物系统,比任何其他系统都更加不可预测和复杂。
    Along with other functions at my disposal,I will be your perfect partner.
    伴随着我能支配的其他功能,我将成为你完美的伙伴。
    [接主剧情]
    [主剧情]
    You have joined the company at an opportunemoment, by the way.
    顺便说一下,你加入公司的时间很合适。
    Lobotomy Corporation is always looking forways to improve its harvesting processes.
    Lobotomy Corporation一直在寻找改进其收获过程的方法。
    Our systems are continually updated tosupport this.
    我们的系统不断更新以支持这一点。
    Speaking of which, there was a new updateto the system right before you
    arrived.
    顺便说一下,就在你到达之前,系统进行了一次新的更新。
    That means the working conditions have beenimproved upon, compared to those of your predecessors.
    这意味着与你的前任相比,工作条件已经有所改善。
    Think of it as a small welcoming gift.
    把它当作一个小小的欢迎礼物。
    Best of luck for us.
    祝我们好运。
    I was just about to mention you. You don'tunderstand the concept of patience, do you?
    我正要提到你。你不懂耐心的概念,对吗?
    Oh. pardon my manners, Manager. I wastalking to one of the other Als that work here, I should introduce her to you.
    哦,原谅我的失礼,主管。我正在和这里工作的另一个人工智能交谈,我应该把她介绍给你。
    Our facility is a huge one, and even Iwould have trouble managing it on my own; so someone determined that thereshould be an Al to assume head control of each department.
    我们的设施非常大,即使我自己也很难独自管理;所以有人决定应该有人工智能来承担每个部门的主要控制。
    If I were to be considered the cerebrum,they would be the cerebellum.
    如果我要被认为是大脑,它们就是小脑。
    Naturally, of course, I should be your mosttrustworthy and capable companion among all the Als.
    当然,我应该是所有人工智能中最值得信赖和能干的伙伴。
    Well then, shall we greet her now?
    那么,我们现在去问候她吗?


    IP属地:山西2楼2025-01-02 19:09
    回复
      Day 2
      Angela:
      Face the Fear, Build the Future.
      面对恐惧,建设未来。
      That is the motto of our founder, the onewhom we refer to as A.
      这是我们的创始人,我们称之为A的人的座右铭。
      Tell me, if you had to choose one, what partof the motto do you prefer?
      告诉我,如果必须选择一个,你更喜欢座右铭的哪一部分?
      [选项一]
      <Face the Fear>
      <面对恐惧>
      We are the first humans of this world todiscover 'Abnormalities'.
      我们是这个世界上第一个发现“异想体”的人类。
      Of course, with the exclusion of myself, asI do not exactly belong to humanity.
      当然,不包括我自己,因为我并不完全属于人类。
      How should I put it?
      我该怎么说?
      We are pioneering an entirely new world ina brand new field of study.
      我们正在一个全新的研究领域中开创一个全新的世界。
      The discoveries we have made thus far aremerely the tip of the iceberg.
      我们迄今为止所做的发现只是冰山一角。
      Abnormalities have been among us since thebeginning. However, we have only just“found" theiressence, their strange nature.
      异想体自始至终都与我们同在。然而,我们只是刚刚“发现”了它们的本质,它们奇怪的性质。
      We confronted them for the first time.
      我们第一次面对它们。
      And we faced fear itself.
      我们直面了恐惧本身。
      They were fundamentally an incarnation offear.
      它们从根本上说是恐惧的化身。
      [选项二]
      <Build the Future>
      <建设未来>
      The future is inevitable, but everundecided.
      未来是不可避免的,但总是未定的。
      One may simply lie atop the sand of thefuture...
      一个人可以简单地躺在未来的沙地上...
      Or they may shape it with purpose.
      或者他们可以有目的地塑造它。
      Lobotomy Corporation is an innovativecompany.
      Lobotomy Corporation是一家创新公司。
      The harvesting technologies we havediscovered are such a...
      我们发现的收获技术是如此...
      Please excuse my lack of vocabulary.
      请原谅我词汇的不足。
      It's simply remarkable.
      这简直是非凡的。
      These technologies could be the salvationof mankind.
      这些技术可能是人类的救赎。
      With these, we will mould the future,creating brand new paths.
      有了这些,我们将塑造未来,开辟全新的道路。


      IP属地:山西3楼2025-01-02 19:10
      回复
        Day 3
        Angela:
        Greetings, manager.
        您好,主管。
        It marks three days now that you haveworked here.
        您在这里工作已经三天了。
        The number three is a mysterious one.
        数字三是一个神秘的数字。
        In age old fables, it is common for amysterious entity to appear and tell the protagonist to utter three wishes.
        在古老的寓言中,一个神秘的实体出现并告诉主角说出三个愿望是常见的情节。
        Sadly, I am not a mage or billionaire thatcan grant your wishes.
        遗憾的是,我不是能够实现愿望的魔法师或亿万富翁。
        However, I do happen to know what yourpredecessors wished for.
        然而,我确实知道你的前任们的愿望是什么。
        There were many aspirations. Common amongthem was the seeking of some kind of “growth”.
        他们有很多抱负。其中常见的是寻求某种“成长”。
        To lead the company to prosperity, toachieve spiritual maturity, you name it. Each had wanted to flower in adifferent way.
        无论是引领公司走向繁荣,还是实现精神上的成熟,各种各样的愿望都有。每个人都希望以不同的方式开花结果。
        Which of those two would you want?
        这两个愿望中你想要哪一个?
        [选项一]
        <I wish for the company to prosper.>
        <我希望公司繁荣。>
        Your future is determined by what you do atthis moment.
        你的未来取决于你现在的行动。
        Currently, you work for LobotomyCorporation.
        目前,您在Lobotomy Corporation工作。
        In our company, you will see things thatcannot be seen, and you will feel things that cannot be felt. You shall doimpossible things.
        在我们公司,你会看到看不见的东西,感受到无法感受的情感。你将去做不可能的事情。
        May your wish be granted.
        愿你的愿望得以实现。
        Perhaps you will become the best manager Ihave seen yet.
        也许你会成为我见过的最好的主管。
        [接主剧情]
        [选项二]
        <I wish to mature my spirit.>
        <我希望我的精神成熟。>


        Come to think of it, there was anothermanager who gave me such an answer.
        想起来了,曾经有另一位主管给了我这样的答案。
        As you know, “spiritual” is a ratherobsolete term in today's world.
        如你所知,“精神”在今天的世界是一个相当过时的术语。
        So l asked them for the definition ofspirit.
        所以我让他们给我精神的定义。
        Then that manager told me…
        然后那位主管告诉我…
        Well, I unfortunately do not recall thedetails of that conversation.
        嗯,不幸的是,我不记得那次谈话的细节了。
        Even an Al cannot store every bit of data.Unnecessary information should be deleted for smooth operation.
        即使是人工智能也不能存储每一点数据。为了顺畅运行,不必要的信息应该被删除。
        [接主剧情]
        [主剧情]
        So, you may be asking yourself if yourpredecessors managed to fulfill their wish.
        所以,你可能会问自己,你的前任们是否实现了他们的愿望。
        Hm, I suppose what happened to the othersis not important, after all.
        嗯,我想其他人发生了什么并不重要,毕竟。
        I do promise to cheer you on for thejourney to your final goal, though.
        不过,我承诺会为你通往最终目标的旅程加油。


        IP属地:山西4楼2025-01-02 19:11
        回复
          Day 4
          Angela:
          Do you take pride in what you do here?
          你在这里的工作让你感到自豪吗?
          If not, this recent news will likely changeyour mind.
          如果没有,最近的这个消息可能会改变你的想法。
          After your arrival, the rate of energyoutput has increased by 13%.
          你到来后,能源输出率提高了13%。
          If you still don't feel the significance ofthis figure, then let me add that it's a
          record breaking percentage.
          如果你还感受不到这个数字的重要性,那么让我补充一下,这是一个破纪录的百分比。
          How do you feel?
          你感觉如何?
          [选项一]
          <I can take pride in that.>
          <我可以为此感到自豪。>
          Ever since you began working here, thecompany has been taking strides in
          improvement.
          自从你开始在这里工作,公司一直在取得进步。
          This means you are performing your rolewell.
          这意味着你很好地履行了你的角色。
          This shows that there should only be goodnews to come.
          这表明接下来应该只有好消息。
          A machine such as myself doesn't flattereasily.
          像我这样的机器不会轻易奉承。
          It is good to know that you're happy withyour work.
          很高兴知道你对你的工作感到满意。
          I remember your face the very first timeyou came here.
          我记得你第一次来这里时的脸。
          You were so withdrawn…
          你是那么的孤僻……
          Face all gray and grim.
          脸色灰暗严肃。
          And you were all nervous about my presence.
          你还对我的出现感到紧张。
          Don't worry, it's okay for you to be happynow.
          别担心,现在你可以感到高兴了。
          [接主剧情]
          [选项二
          <I’m not sure…>
          <我不确定……>
          Why do you say that?
          你为什么这么想?
          Is it not normal to be happy in a situationlike this?
          在这种情况下感到高兴不是正常吗?
          For your information, I had practically runhere.
          告诉你,我几乎是跑着过来的。
          All just to deliver this great news to you.
          只是为了把这个好消息带给你。
          That's a figure of speech of course, but Idid not expect you to react like this.
          当然,这是个比喻,但我没想到你会有这样的反应。
          It would be nice if you were a bit happier.
          如果你能更高兴一点就好了。
          [主剧情]
          Today's a rather special day.
          今天是个相当特别的日子。
          Do you see that bottle of champagne on thetable? Allow me to pour you a glass. Shall we toast?
          你看到桌上那瓶香槟了吗?让我给你倒一杯。我们来干杯好吗?
          Ah, today's occasion is not something asmonumental as someone's birthday or the company's day of founding.
          啊,今天的场合不是什么重大事件,比如某人的生日或公司的成立日。
          You lost an employee for the first timeyesterday.
          你昨天第一次失去了一名员工。
          In fact, many more shall follow. I'mtelling you this just in case you were unexpectedly shocked by the news.
          实际上,还会有更多的人跟随。我告诉你这个,以防你对这个消息感到意外震惊。
          They had known the risks from thebeginning. The company grows, fertilized
          by their sacrifices. It's as simple asthat.
          他们从一开始就知道风险。公司在他们的牺牲中成长。就这么简单。
          I am sure they would have felt proud ofthemselves as they took their final
          breath.
          我敢肯定,他们在最后一口气时会感到自豪。
          Accepting their deaths with equanimitywould be the greatest respect you can
          pay to them
          接受他们的死亡以平静的态度,是你对他们最大的尊重。
          That is why I popped this bottle ofchampagne I've kept for so long.
          这就是为什么我打开了这瓶我保存已久的香槟。
          Three cheers for the deceased, in memoriamof their noble sacrifices!
          为逝去的人干杯,纪念他们高尚的牺牲!
          [选项一]
          <[I’ll drink the champagne.]>
          <[我会喝香槟。]>
          Allow me to give you a small bit of advice.
          让我给你一点小建议。
          To properly drink a glass of champagne, oneshould gently hold the lower stem of the glass, and then take it in lightly,savoring the bubbles.
          要正确地喝香槟,应该轻轻地握住杯子的底部,然后轻轻地拿起来,品味气泡。
          Perfect, just like that.
          完美,就像那样。
          [选项二]
          <I don’t want to drink right now.>
          <我现在不想喝。>
          Oh, do you want to save it for later?
          哦,你想以后再喝吗?
          That's fine, there will be many moreoccasions on which to toast.
          那没关系,以后还会有更多干杯的机会。
          However, manager, please refrain fromdrinking alone when I'm not around.
          然而,主管,请在我不在场的时候不要独自喝酒。
          A toast is only worthy when there’s a companionaround to clink glasses together.
          只有当有同伴在身边碰杯时,干杯才值得。


          IP属地:山西5楼2025-01-02 19:12
          回复
            Day 5
            Angela:
            Our founder, A, has said this to me many atime.
            我们的创始人A,曾多次这样对我说。
            "Each successful experiment makes youa better person."
            “每一次成功的实验都让你成为一个更好的人。”
            The greatness of this company was foundedon multitudes of trials and hardships.
            这家公司的伟大是建立在无数次试验和困难之上的。
            So you too, shall become great.
            所以,你也将成为伟大的人。
            Each day in the company is another smallexperiment towards shaping your life for the better.
            在公司里的每一天都是塑造你生活变得更美好的另一个小实验。
            How has your day been today?
            你今天过得怎么样?
            Well, of course it was fine. Let's sparethe pleasantries, no?
            嗯,当然很好。我们就别客套了,好吗?
            Manager, how has your life been?
            主管,你的生活怎么样了?
            [选项1]
            <An absolutely horrid one.>
            <非常糟糕。>


            Ah, excuse me. Your answer surprised me.
            啊,对不起。你的回答让我吃惊。
            I have no knowledge of what it is like tolive a horrible life.
            我不知道过上糟糕的生活是什么感觉。
            I am afraid I cannot sincerely console you.
            恐怕我不能真诚地安慰你。
            However, perk up just a little, many thingswill change if you stay here.
            然而,振作一点,如果你留在这里,许多事情都会改变。
            [接主]
            [选项2]
            <Nothing spectacular, just ok.>
            <没什么特别的,就那样。>
            Leading a normal life could be consideredan achievement in this day and age.
            在这个时代,过上正常的生活可以被认为是一种成就。
            Although, one can always improve thequality of their life.
            虽然,人们总是可以提高他们生活的质量。
            [接主]
            [选项3]
            <It could be better.>
            <还可以更好。>
            I cannot see the color of your life as youdo.
            我无法像你一样看到生活的彩色。
            While |am unable to console you with emptywords such as "that's not true."
            虽然我不能用“那不是真的”这样的空话来安慰你。
            Many things will change while you are here.That much is clear.
            你在这儿的时候,很多事情都会改变。这一点是明确的。
            [接主]
            [主]
            This is a simple metaphor, but…
            这是一个简单的比喻,但是…
            The seed of a tree will not grow justanywhere.
            一棵树的种子不会在任何地方都能生长。
            It requires fertile soil, the righttemperature, and fresh water.
            它需要肥沃的土壤、适宜的温度和新鲜的水。
            However, most seeds fall on barren soil.
            然而,大多数种子都落在贫瘠的土地上。
            For those malfallen seeds, stretching outtheir roots and sprouting even small leaves are challenges full of pain.
            对于那些不幸的种子来说,伸展根系甚至长出小叶子都是充满痛苦的挑战。
            I cannot provide you with water orsunlight.
            我不能为你提供水或阳光。
            However, I will do my best to tend to thesoil.
            然而,我会尽我最大的努力去照料土壤。


            IP属地:山西6楼2025-01-02 19:13
            回复
              顶一下


              IP属地:英国来自Android客户端7楼2025-01-02 23:27
              回复
                顶一下


                IP属地:山西来自Android客户端8楼2025-01-03 12:39
                回复
                  Day 6
                  Angela:
                  As you are aware, there are numerousemployees working for our company.
                  如你所知,我们公司有众多员工。
                  A majority of them would like to know moreabout you as a person.
                  他们中的大多数人想要更多地了解你这个人。
                  Some will take the initiative and attemptto approach you first.
                  有些人会主动尝试先接近你。
                  It's rather funny, knowing who you are willnot do anything to improve their odds.
                  知道这一点很有趣,了解你是谁并不会提高他们的胜算。
                  There are no regulations to prevent themfrom coming all the way to your office to interact with you face to face,unfortunately.
                  不幸的是,没有规定阻止他们直接来到你的办公室与你面对面交流。
                  It seems the one who set those rules inplace did not consider situations like this.
                  看起来制定这些规则的人没有考虑到像这样的情形。
                  And I suppose this may be a goodopportunity for you to show them that you are generous and caring enough tohave chitchats with your subordinates.
                  我想这可能是一个好机会,让你向他们展示你足够慷慨和关心,愿意与下属闲聊。
                  Words tend to travel faster than you think.
                  话语往往比你想象的传播得更快。
                  I will not stop you from meeting withsomeone, if there are employees who wish to visit you.
                  如果有员工想要拜访你,我不会阻止你与某人会面。
                  But please keep in mind that you do nothave to do everything they ask of you.
                  但请记住,你不必做他们要求你做的一切。
                  Simply thank them for their effort.
                  只需感谢他们的努力。
                  Tell them you hope that they will keep upthe good work.
                  告诉他们你希望他们能继续保持良好的工作。
                  That will benefit both parties, don't youthink?
                  这对双方都有好处,不是吗?
                  Are you still following me? What they--WE--needis a gesture of goodwill, and nothing more. Do not go overboard and listen to whatevernonsense they have to say.
                  你还跟着我吗?他们——我们——需要的只是一个善意的表示,仅此而已。不要过分投入,听他们胡说八道。
                  Give them a vending machine and next theywill come knocking, demanding a bar.
                  给他们一个自动售货机,接下来他们会来敲门,要求得到一个酒吧。
                  I expect you to make the right decision.
                  我期望你能做出正确的决定。


                  IP属地:山西9楼2025-01-03 12:48
                  回复
                    Day 7
                    Angela:
                    The energy output of our facility is everincreasing.
                    我们设施的能源输出量一直在增加。
                    You have proven that you are much morecapable than you originally perceived yourself to be.
                    你已经证明了你比自己最初认为的更有能力。
                    The high echelon is watching you.
                    高层正在关注你。
                    Our founder, A, is among them.
                    我们的创始人A就是其中之一。
                    What do you know about A?
                    你对A了解多少?
                    A. He is a visionary.
                    A. 他是一个有远见的人。
                    A farmer who sowed seeds on a virgin soilno one had approached before.
                    一个在没有人涉足过的处女地上播种的农夫。
                    In time, he may express interest in meetingyou in person.
                    随着时间的推移,他可能会表示有兴趣亲自见你。
                    If that happens, you will be able to makeyour dreams come true.
                    如果那样的情况发生,你将能够实现你的梦想。
                    Myself? Well, of course I highly admirehim.
                    我自己?嗯,我当然非常钦佩他。
                    But to be fair, he is the one who createdme.
                    但公平地说,是他创造了我。
                    He is also an enigmatic person.
                    他也是一个神秘莫测的人。
                    I imagine there are few who can trulyunderstand him.
                    我想真正能理解他的人很少。
                    In fact, to truly understand anyone isdifficult.
                    实际上,要真正理解任何人都是困难的。
                    Will the day come that I understand youcompletely?
                    我会有一天完全理解你吗?


                    IP属地:山西10楼2025-01-03 12:48
                    回复
                      Day 8
                      Angela:
                      Let me ask you a question.
                      让我问你一个问题。
                      What would you do if one of yoursubordinates...
                      如果你的一个下属...
                      Who is harvesting energy from anAbnormality to meet the quota…
                      正在从异想体中采集能量以满足配额…
                      Shall face certain death doing so?
                      在此过程中面临必死的局面会怎样?
                      This is a very basic question, so I amcertain you know the right answer.
                      这是一个非常基础的问题,所以我确定你知道正确的答案。
                      [选1]
                      <We must continue producing energy.>
                      <我们必须继续生产能量。>
                      That is not the perfect answer I wasexpecting.
                      这不是我期待的完美答案。
                      The truest answer would be “to harvestenough energy before such a situation could arise."
                      最真实的答案应该是“在出现这种情况之前就采集足够的能量。”
                      Lobotomy Corporation is an industry giant,and its mission to produce energy is our top priority.
                      Lobotomy Corporation是一个行业巨头,其生产能量的任务是我们的首要任务。
                      You do seem to listen to my words.
                      你似乎确实在听我的话。
                      I expect you to manage your subordinateswith that attitude.
                      我期望你用那样的态度管理你的下属。
                      [选2]
                      <I’ll save the employee.>
                      <我会救那个员工。>
                      Sigh, it's so simple. I cannot believe Ihave to remind you.
                      叹气,这很简单。我不敢相信我还得提醒你。
                      The manager's role is to oversee energyproduction, and that only.
                      主管的职责是监督能源生产,仅此而已。
                      You are not here to take care of theemployees.
                      你不是来这里照顾员工的。
                      Not that I’ve known you for a long time,but I never took you for such a humanitarian.
                      并不是我认识你很长时间,但我从没想过你是这样的人道主义者。
                      Lobotomy Corporation is an industry giant,and its mission to produce energy is our top priority.
                      Lobotomy Corporation是一个行业巨头,其生产能量的任务是我们的首要任务。
                      It was such a simple question for me,however, mayhaps not for you.
                      对我来说这是一个很简单的问题,然而,也许对你来说不是。
                      If I were human…
                      如果我是人…
                      "How disappointing…”
                      “真让人失望……”
                      Is what l would have said.
                      是我会说的。
                      Please do not worry, I will not make such astatement.
                      请不要担心,我不会发表这样的声明。
                      I’m an AI after all.
                      毕竟我是个人工智能。


                      IP属地:山西11楼2025-01-03 12:49
                      回复
                        Day 9
                        Angela:
                        Manager, among these three letters of thealphabet: A, B, or C; which would you select?
                        主管,在字母表中的这三个字母:A、B或C中,你会选择哪一个?
                        [选1]
                        <I’ll pick A.>
                        <我选A。>
                        So you've picked one? Good. Now pleaselisten carefully.
                        所以你已经选了一个?好的。现在请仔细听。
                        The letter 'A' is a fascinating one. Myname starts with it as well.
                        字母“A”是一个非常有趣的字母。我的名字也是以它开始的。
                        Those who choose A are sensitive to theopinions of others about them, and are result-oriented people. As such, theyare excellent listeners, and are loved by many. People will flock to them.
                        选择A的人对别人对他们的看法很敏感,并且是以结果为导向的人。因此,他们是出色的倾听者,受到许多人的喜爱。人们会被他们吸引。
                        [接主]
                        [选2]
                        <Why not B?>
                        <为什么不选B呢?>
                        So you've picked one? Good. Now pleaselisten carefully.
                        所以你已经选了一个?好的。现在请仔细听。
                        People who choose B are detail-oriented.They are rational, realistic, and honest to their needs, even to the pointwhere others may perceive them as snobs. However, the pursuit of practicalinterest and the tendency to avoid loss will lead them to success.
                        选择B的人注重细节。他们是理性的、现实的,并且对自己的需求很诚实,甚至到了别人可能会认为他们高傲的地步。然而,追求实际利益和避免损失的倾向将带领他们走向成功。
                        Personally, I dislike the letter ‘B’.
                        就我个人而言,我不喜欢字母‘B’。
                        [接主]
                        [选3]
                        <C sounds nice.>
                        <C听起来不错。>
                        So you've picked one? Good. Now pleaselisten carefully.
                        所以你已经选了一个?好的。现在请仔细听。
                        Alright, the letter 'C'. Not a bad choice.
                        好吧,字母'C'。不错的选择。
                        Persons who select C believe that theprocess is more important than the outcome. Therefore, they are good atplanning ahead and enjoy change. They will be able to gain insight and attaininner growth without being confined by the rules.
                        选择C的人认为过程比结果更重要。因此,他们擅长提前规划并且喜欢变化。他们能够在不受规则限制的情况下获得洞察力并实现内心的成长。
                        [接主]
                        [主]
                        This is a new pastime among the employees.I find it rather uninteresting.
                        这是员工之间的一种新消遣。我觉得这相当无聊。
                        There is no scientific basis behind theobservations, but it is admittedly a little fun to waste time with these “tests".
                        这些观察背后没有科学依据,但不得不承认,用这些“测试”来消磨时间确实有点乐趣。
                        You know, maybe I could imagine...
                        你知道,也许我可以想象一下...
                        Whether I would have been this or that kindof person if I were human.
                        如果我是人的话,我会是这种还是那种类型的人。
                        Is it too odd for me to think about that?
                        我这样想是不是太奇怪了?


                        IP属地:山西12楼2025-01-03 12:50
                        收起回复
                          Day 11
                          B:
                          Is anyone there?
                          有人在吗?
                          Can you read me? I repeat, is anyone there?
                          你能听到我说话吗?我再说一遍,有人在吗?
                          You can call me ‘B’.
                          你可以叫我“B”。
                          I am... an insider. Someone who knows a lotabout the company.
                          我是... 内部人士。一个对这家公司了解很多的人。
                          Please understand that I cannot reveal myidentity.
                          请理解我不能透露我的身份。
                          I am going to tell you three truths thatthe company wishes to keep hidden over the following days.
                          在接下来的几天里,我将告诉你三件公司希望保密的真相。
                          Tell me, please, why do you think you werehired by the company?
                          告诉我,你认为公司为什么雇佣了你?
                          … ….
                          …….
                          Should I rephrase that? Let me ask you likethis, then.
                          我应该换个说法吗?让我这样问你。
                          Are you satisfied with your job here?
                          你对在这里的工作满意吗?
                          [选1]
                          <I would say so, yes.>
                          <我会这么说,是的。>
                          [选2]
                          <It’s not really all that great.>
                          <其实并不那么好。>
                          [此处选哪个都是下面对话]
                          ls that so?
                          是这样吗?
                          Well, I can't judge whether or not you'retelling the truth.
                          嗯,我不能判断你是否在说实话。
                          You're the manager, but you don't actuallyknow anything about the company, do you? Would you say I'm wrong?
                          你是主管,但你实际上对这家公司一无所知,对吗?你觉得我说错了吗?
                          Each time we speak will need to be as briefas possible.
                          我们每次交谈都需要尽可能简短。
                          I'm ending the call here. Contactingsomeone for a long period of time is dangerous.
                          我在这里结束通话。长时间联系某人是危险的。


                          IP属地:山西16楼2025-01-04 19:05
                          回复
                            Day 12
                            Angela:
                            What do you think of the Sephirot?
                            你对Sephirot怎么看?
                            Don't you find them somewhat lacking incertain ways?
                            你不觉得他们在某些方面有些不足吗?
                            You have the liberty to disregard whateverthey may say.
                            你可以随意忽略他们所说的话。
                            However, please be kind to them.
                            然而,请对他们友善一些。
                            This is the burden we must bear if we wantto advance their departments, so
                            to speak.
                            如果我们想推进他们的部门,这是我们必须承担的负担,可以说。
                            I have never had any serious discussionwith them.
                            我从未与他们进行过任何严肃的讨论。
                            They seem to be uncomfortable conversingwith me. Most likely due to the fact that I am a superior being.
                            他们似乎不太愿意与我交谈。很可能是因为我是一个高级存在。
                            Even if they are secretly jealous of mysuperiority, there is nothing they can do
                            to change that.
                            即使他们暗中嫉妒我的优越性,他们也无法改变这一点。
                            After all, I am the most advanced Al inthis company.
                            毕竟,我是这家公司最先进的AI。


                            IP属地:山西17楼2025-01-04 19:06
                            回复
                              Day 13
                              B:
                              The first truth I will tell you is…
                              我要告诉你的第一个真相是…
                              Do not trust the Al at your side.
                              不要相信你身边的AI。
                              In this day and age, most Al possess anintellect of at least ten regular people combined.
                              在这个时代,大多数AI拥有至少相当于十个普通人的智力。
                              Some can even imitate human emotions withease.
                              有些甚至可以轻松模仿人类情感。
                              However, they can do things you are notaware of yet.
                              然而,他们可以做一些你还不知道的事情。
                              For example, some Al can lie.
                              例如,有些AI可以撒谎。
                              Or rather, to be more precise, they canwithhold information.
                              或者更准确地说,他们可以隐瞒信息。
                              If the controller of an AI has given theorder to not share specific information.
                              如果AI的控制者下达了不分享特定信息的命令。
                              It has no obligation to tell the truth toanyone, other than that controller.
                              它就没有义务向任何人说出真相,除了那个控制者。
                              Some advanced Al may exploit such an orderto tell lies, reinterpreting the meaning of the command.
                              一些高级AI可能会利用这样的命令撒谎,重新解释命令的含义。
                              I’ve programmed an Al before. Well,participated in the programming, to be exact.
                              我曾经编写过一个AI程序。确切地说,我参与了编程。
                              That's how I know for a fact that an Alwill not necessarily tell the truth.
                              这就是我确信AI不一定会说出真相的原因。
                              In case you doubt what I'm saying…
                              如果你怀疑我说的话…
                              I will send you a program for your monitorthat I developed myself.
                              我会给你发送一个我自己开发的用于你监视器的程序。
                              This key will function like Pinocchio.
                              这个密钥将像匹诺曹一样工作。
                              The nose will lengthen. The color red meansuntruth.
                              鼻子会变长。红色表示不真实。
                              This is a test version, so it can only beused once.
                              这是一个测试版本,所以只能使用一次。


                              IP属地:山西18楼2025-01-04 19:07
                              回复