萨满祭司吧 关注:55,289贴子:1,002,980
  • 8回复贴,共1

1.10萨满再次削弱

收藏回复

• 221.237.182.*
原文
1. Purge - Purge R2 will no longer work if if the enemy has 1 buff on them. You will need to use Purge R1 to remove a single effect. It is now safer to replace your R2 Purge, with its R1 counterpart. You can no longer Purge pull either, forcing Shamans to use something else to pull. You can also no longer stop a Warrior from charging you with Purge. This gives them the ability to get within range 100% of the time. Once in range the tank > Shaman in about 5 seconds flat. 
-- I was told by 3 people that Purge R2 works for them to remove a buff(and about 50 say that it doesnt, but I decided to test 1 more time anyway). I called up my bud who got on his ally Mage. He had 3 buffs on him. Rank 2 went off, then said he had no buffs left. Rank 1 was then cast and removed his buff. If you want, please do more tests on this. I just choose not to spend my time on my Shammy. Need to lvl my Druid. -- 

2. Earthbind Totem - This thing goes nuts now. Try dropping it close to neutral NPC's. They will now aggro the totem and after its destroyed, you. This causes major problems for Shamans... All the neutrals in raids/groups WILL come after your group/raid. Stop using this if there are neutrals about! Another totem made useless... But I guess Blizzard is too busy "balancing the game" to see this. 

3. Sentry Totem - Not really a nerf as much as a coolness deduction. No more mid air dances! 

4. SS - There has been a lot of debate of whether or not to use this. Blizzard solved this problem for us. Now we should no longer bother. Here is why: 
Lets say you are chasing a Hunter. You are within range as you swing, you quickly hit the SS key to swing again. You get your swing animation but the Hunter is slightly out of range. You have just wasted mana and your SS is on cooldown. Check your logs, you did no damage with your SS. The only thing that it did was place the SS icon on the hunter for the nature dmg boost. 
Another SS bug is that the debuff will land on your target but will many times be consumed after ONE source of nature damage is dealt instead of the intended 2. 

5. Flurry - IS NO LONGER PROCCED BY a Windfury crit! 
This is HUGE as Flurry is now a useless skill if you use Windfury! Yes folks, you heard it right. It is now either or. Choose wisely. 

6. Windfury – This will no longer trigger your Flurry skill on a ctit strike. Just like 5, but I thought I should mention this again, because its a HUGE problem! 

7. Druids had a Heal spell mana cost reduction as well as Shamans. Making them even more superior in healing then a Shaman. 

8. NAC - Hey hey bye bye Elem Shammy damage! WTG Blizzard! This nerf makes Elemental Mastery quite useless. 

9. Tremor totem - No longer procs when dropped, you must wait a random amount of time before it goes off. Huge PvE nerf removing the skill of timing tremor drops. 

10. LS - This skill eats up a charge of SS without doing the extra damage. 

11. Totems aoed - AOE now destroyes all totems in range. This has got to be a joke! What next? Will our Fire Nova totem be destroying our own totems as well? Yes this works in PvP as well. I tested this out and damn... This hurts! Thanks again Blizzard! 

1楼2006-04-06 11:03回复
    • 221.237.182.*

12. Flametongue - This will no longer proc Flurry. Yaaay! Gooo Blizzard 

13. Frostbrand - Will no longer proc Flurry either. This is funny because Crusader still procs it. This is realy ticking me off as it seems that Blizzard is just in it to nerf Shamans? 

14. No blue read these... EVER... So posting on the Shaman boards is pretty much a waste of time. - Thought I should add this to here as well. This thread has seen more views then the Pam + Tommy video and still no Blue comment. Well, no biggy really... Go make a Druid and youll be happy again. 
    -- Edit -- 
    I forgot about Sinther, who is the only blue I have ever seen on these forums that is actually usefull. Locking all the retard threads = good 
    --- Edit -- 

15. Improved Grounding Totem - Yes this is old but I have been asked to add this due to a lot of new players taking this talent. This has been broken for a while (hmm, the devs are quite good at fixing bugs. So the current list should be fixed pretty soon right?). 
    This talent is useless. Your Grounding totem will only absorb 1 spell and then be destroyed. Mark this talent saying it doesn’t work or take it out of the game. Yeesh. 

So to all you “Nerf Shammy” posters, seems you got what you want. 
    My Lock is now my main instead of my Shaman, as I am actually needed in raids. (Thanks Blizzard!) I have also started a Druid, as they are the new Shamans... They do everything Shamans are supposed to, but much much much better. 
    简单的说
    净化的削弱:敌方身上如果只有1个BUFF 那么只能用1级净化.2级净化将起不到作用
    束缚图腾的削弱:会产生仇恨 激活中立的生物(以后BWL1看来只能萨满拉了,我们服务器这个状况,估计得8个萨满才够了)
    岗哨图腾跳悬崖的BUG没有了(这个应该改)
    风暴打击的削弱:中了风暴打击的人或者生物,跑出风暴打击的释放范围,身上不存在DEBUFF,也不再有额外的攻击
    乱舞的削弱:在风怒出现的时候 那三次攻击中的爆J 不能激发乱舞
    颤栗图腾好像没变 扔下之后不是立刻起到效果 问题也在这里 所有的图腾将和颤栗图腾一样 必须扔下之后5秒才起作用 没准在扔下还没起作用的时候已经被AOE打掉了
    NAC - Hey hey bye bye Elem Shammy damage! WTG Blizzard! This nerf makes Elemental Mastery quite useless
    这句的意思只是说何以和元素萨满的攻击说再见了,元素掌握没用了.NAC没看懂,是因为自然抗?还是不能双开?
    萨满的治疗跟DRU一样 MP的消耗会减少
    最后一个 图腾会任何的AOE打掉 只要这个图腾是在这个AOE的范围之内 包括BOSS以及人
    想不出来BOSS战中 萨满有什么存在的必要 加血不及牧师DRU 唯一有特色的图腾也可以被AOE掉 还要干什么呢?

2楼2006-04-06 11:03
    回复
      图腾可以被AOE掉从1.7就开始有这个传言了

狼来

禁言 |4楼2006-04-06 23:22
      回复
        不爽

禁言 |5楼2006-04-07 08:28
        回复
          • 221.239.249.*
          但事实是1.10中图腾确实能被AOE了.感谢暴雪!!

Fucking Shaman.Fuck Blizzard.