蛊真人吧吧 关注:116,899贴子:1,242,529
  • 0回复贴,共1

给外教传教

只看楼主收藏回复

rt,今天外教课老师让讲中国故事,于是lz打算给老外一点小小的人祖传震撼
A long time ago, there was a man who lived alone. He lived a difficult life, especially when a wild animal called Difficulty tried to eat him.
He has no strong body and no wisdom, can not fight the beast called difficult, and will soon die.
At this time, three worms found him and said, We will help you as long as you help us with your life.
Man had no choice but to agree to them, firstly he gave his youth to the biggest worm, it gave human strength.
Life began to get better when man had power。
Later man found that only had strength could not defeat the beast called difficult, so he gave his middle age to the most beautiful worm, which gave man wisdom。
When man has wisdom, he learns to think, and when he has wisdom and strength, he succeeds in defeating difficulties and surviving successfully。
But after man loses youth and middle age, he grows old, his age grows large, loses strength, and thinks slowly.
He asked them for help, but strength and wisdom said, You are too old, you can no longer provide for us. Then they went away.
The man lost hope, and at last the third worm said to him, "Feed me, and I will help you."
Man said, I have nothing, how can I provide for you? The worm said, you still have a heart!
Man have no choose to give it his heart, and man soon overcame the difficulty, and the third worm was called Hope.
when you lose in the diffculty give your heart to the hope.

IP属地:陕西来自Android客户端1楼2024-04-22 19:05回复