You enter an enchanted garden. What would you be most curious to examine first?/你进入了一个魔法花园。最令你好奇,让你忍不住立即前去仔细观察的是?
The silver leafed tree bearing golden apples/一棵长着银叶子金苹果的树
The fat red toadstools that appear to be talking to each other/一堆厚厚的红色毒蕈,似乎正在相互交谈
The bubbling pool, in the depths of which something luminous is swirling/冒着泡泡的池塘,里面好像有什么发光的东西在旋转
The statue of an old wizard with a strangely twinkling eye/一名年纪很大的巫师的塑像,奇怪地眨着一只眼睛
选一名年纪很大的巫师的塑像,奇怪地眨着一只眼睛
Four boxes are placed before you, which would you try and open?/你面前有四个盒子,你会打开:
The small tortoiseshell box, embellished with gold, inside which some small creature seems to be squeaking/有金色装饰的龟壳做的小盒子,里面似乎有什么小动物在发出吱吱的叫声
The gleaming jet black box with a silver lock and key, marked with a mysterious rune that you know to be the mark of Merlin/亮黑色有银锁和钥匙的盒子,上面神秘的符文是梅林的标志
The ornate golden casket, standing on clawed feet, whose inscription warns that both secret knowledge and unbearable temptation lie within/有着爪型支架的华丽金匣子,上面的铭文警示着匣子里有秘密知识和令人无法抵抗的诱惑
The small pewter box, unassuming and plain, with a scratched message upon it that reads 'I open only for the worthy‘/一个平凡无奇的小锡盒,上面潦草地刻着“只有配得上的人才能将我打开”
选一个平凡无奇的小锡盒,上面潦草地刻着“只有配得上的人才能将我打开”