英语日记吧 关注:25,078贴子:25,931

today is 2020.1.1im angry

只看楼主收藏回复

today is 2020.1.1im angry, and anxious.
the fans of liyao are wild and unlimited.
they smile at the thing she is a filthy girl. the talk is very shame.
her behavior is gushing.
and, i cant defend her fame. because i saw the things. when people said shes a bitch, i have no idea how to face and discribe.
shes a anchor.
its lasted my whole life.
how sad it is.
if people say shes my bitch, that s right, i have the duty, not only because my history, bot also the heart giving her is honest and true.
she married and born a baby. yeah, maybe divorce d.

IP属地:四川来自Android客户端1楼2020-01-02 02:09回复
    last dinner, the two boys shamed on her and me. iam hate that, why liyao can't be a anchor like a good girl.

IP属地:四川来自Android客户端2楼2020-01-02 02:13
    回复
      the. culture maker people opened,in mind, not in coat and bed. but i dont wanna said to her.she hurted me, very deep. 😔

IP属地:四川来自Android客户端3楼2020-01-02 02:15
      回复
        its social relations, about 300 audiences per people.

IP属地:四川来自Android客户端6楼2020-01-02 12:00
        回复
          2.morning, ladies and gentle man.
          soon, iwill get up, and go on study the junior accountant courses. the casher courses wound be over in this week, trust me.i cant avoid of her talk. about that child. but iknow, shes a swindler. yes, i need a student to prove to be. i have some deseases and my years is not. enought. i ensure i must live for 30years,

IP属地:四川来自Android客户端7楼2020-01-03 07:54
          收起回复
            3.im good at study, bcs im study hard, even though i have no achivement. idont like that style , bcs these girl s dont. know how to examination to common people as me except for the appearance.
            hhh, yeah, i give up, in her vavlue, im a so common and poor man. “do u have some recognize about self? ”
            i never said that. so, where it came from, she was refused by smone, yeah, so, ,,ijust give a guess. “ive no right. ”it means, she never loved me, just as a second choice when i didnt know. we just had some meets, yes, iknow, somuch times. we meet, i was be met.

IP属地:四川来自Android客户端8楼2020-01-04 22:35
            收起回复
              i dont have good parents, so i should give respect to familiar affection,no matter what happened, im a westnorth man.

IP属地:四川来自Android客户端9楼2020-01-04 23:18
              收起回复
                today, have a rest.
                the force of people. do u have a good solution. no, since someone make differences in my. past, myself life is uncommon. i think, if she was a expiator , she wanted to do something useful for herself and explained to people what happened as she was child.

IP属地:四川来自Android客户端10楼2020-01-06 09:46
                收起回复
                  how. about u?ive no idea how to do. three days later, we should look people as a stranger. how about u?

IP属地:四川来自Android客户端11楼2020-01-06 09:56
                  收起回复
                    in. the openning of this year, im comfused. bcs my career is not seccessful, there are too many competitor s,im afraid.
                    even though i do some changes but useless,
                    so the solution is just jioning the industry. in this point, i will seccess in a short time, not for money, but step on the right direction. 😚

IP属地:四川来自Android客户端12楼2020-01-07 01:56
                    收起回复
                      6.today,im lazy,bcs i think more im not cure at all. thought of that, magnifiers function is focus on the one point,it made the sunshine burn the paper.
                      even though, i thought maybe i was hu rted by it as i was in home, yeah, when i was. a child , someone take it hurts me. ai, maybe just skin not eye, bcs one hurted by peashooter, the other by hg.

IP属地:四川来自Android客户端13楼2020-01-07 10:03
                      收起回复
                        7.emm, go on looking the casher video s.
                        im so awkward, i planned a thought, it requireed me over the. last repeat time on Wednesday . the 8time. i failed.and until today, maybe ill finish the. plan. youknow, i getup in 5.50. but, i just ate a hot pot, and, yes, and went on sleeping at 6.30.just, just like a lazy mouse. 😃

IP属地:四川来自Android客户端14楼2020-01-10 11:42
                        回复
                          8.saturday, i should do some excercises. next week,start learn jun8ior accountant course.

IP属地:四川来自Android客户端15楼2020-01-11 10:10
                          收起回复
                            so, i missed some scores what made me fail. but that is my true nature. the time was not enough for the plan which tought myself yet .

IP属地:四川来自Android客户端16楼2020-01-11 10:11
                            回复
                              the examp les were too massive to remember. ok, stop here. go ahead!

IP属地:四川来自Android客户端17楼2020-01-11 10:11
                              回复