濒死体验吧 关注:8,112贴子:61,158
  • 11回复贴,共1

“你不知道自己生活在完全错误的能量中”

只看楼主收藏回复

He asked me, 'Where is the flood of love between you who live on the earth? Where is the spontaneity, happiness, laughter and joy? You are ignorant that you live in an entirely wrong energy. You focus most on the physically bound darkness and live with conflicts and separations from yourselves and each other. Do you consider that under your short life on earth that you have time with this?'
So that I could better understand, he showed me pictures of how it was meant that we should live and function together from the beginning. The idea was that we should live in union, mutual understanding and balance with each other. Life here on earth should vibrate and pulsate in the clearest colors between us of unconditional and united love. I was allowed to see life on earth from a non-physical perspective. The reality I got to see had exactly the same form as normally, but it was entirely non-material and consisted only of transparent energy
他问我:“生活在地球上的你们之间的爱在哪里?自发性,幸福感,欢笑和喜悦在哪里?你不知道自己生活在完全错误的能量中。你着重于物质界的黑暗能量,彼此间充满了冲突和隔阂。您认为在地球上的短暂的生命中有时间这样做?”
为了让我更好地理解,他向我展示了从一开始我们应该共同生活和运作。我们应该生活在团结,相互理解和彼此的和谐中。地球上的生命应该以无条件和团结的爱产生的最清晰的色彩脉动。我被允许从非物质的角度看地球上的生命。我看到的景象和平时一样,但它完全是非物质的,仅由透明能量组成

1楼2019-10-13 06:52回复
    自然界里有最纯净的能量。 道家的养生之道以及禅修等等都可以帮助恢复元气,人本身的幸福感和自然的能量。

2楼2019-10-13 08:35
    回复
      彼此的隔阂很多来自能量的不和谐,以及对身体的执着。 人们认为自己的身体和别人是分离的,所以能量也是分离的,其实能量是连接在一起的。看不见的“气”贯穿万物。修行修心者有自觉。

3楼2019-10-13 08:37
      收起回复
        一个人的一生会走多大的弯路真的是会让人想像不出来。特别是我,曾经头破血流。现在回到平平淡淡的生活来了,却发现,时间已经逝去太多。余生要做一个平静地走正道的人。

4楼2019-10-13 12:04
        收起回复
          请问吧主能找到柳叶刀上研究濒死体验的文章吗?我想看看。

来自Android客户端5楼2019-10-23 00:15
          回复