火焰之纹章吧 关注:285,435贴子:4,576,604

火纹觉醒 绝望的未来3 角色对白翻译(大坑

只看楼主收藏回复

果然百度还是会抽啊,所以说一楼先放着吧

1楼2017-02-09 09:16回复
    新人求罩~
    火纹手游出了,试着玩了一下。这手游本身不怎么样,但听着熟悉的旋律和人物,回去翻了翻落灰已久的火焰纹章觉醒。从回忆中摸索着曾经被略微感动的故事,便一发不可收拾了。
    开一个小坑,试着翻译一下绝望的未来3的部分对话文本。
    因为本人没有玩过DLC内容,不太确定是哪里的对话。推测如下对白是在游戏中移动父母与“绝望的未来”世界的子女们的对话。
    原文出自英版:https://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Xenologue:_The_Future_Past_3_(Script)#Conversations
    这个是之前乱翻看到的剧情翻译:http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1928781072?pid=25364479789&cid=0#25364479789

2楼2017-02-09 09:17
    收起回复
      很久没用贴吧,百度却没变,一直在抽楼。
      没记错的话,第三章出现了几位子女,从露茜娜开始。
      (其实能不能填完这个角色的都算是个问题……
      先来个人物标题
      NPC Lucina
      Lucina
      So that's what would have happened to me if I hadn't traveled back in time...This is our third visit to this world... If what Father said is true, then thefive Gemstones and the Fire Emblem still exist. That's very fortunate. In myfuture, one of the Gemstones had been lost forever. There was no way to performthe Awakening or restore Falchion's power. The only way to stop Grima was touse Naga's power to go back in time. Thankfully, this world is different.Theirs is the more dire future...and yet, they have the greater hope. If alleight children we saved make it back, the Fire Emblem can be completed.
      My counterparthere can finish Grima once and for all without leaving her world behind. ...Iwish I had had that choice. I never wished to drag Father into my struggles. Iwanted to kill Grima myself. But...what's done is done. I must deal with theevils at hand. ...Just as she is. I hope she finds the brighter future I nevercould.
      露茜娜
      所以说这里就是假设我没有穿越回到过去的样子。这是我们第三次来到这个世界。如果父亲说的没错,那五个宝玉和坐台还有机会找到。已经是不幸中的万幸了。在我的未来,其中一个宝玉已经永远遗失了。完全没有办法去唤醒法尔西昂的力量了。唯一能够阻止基雷姆的办法,就是使用娜迦的力量回到过去。感谢上天,这个世界是不同的。虽然更残酷…但也有更大的希望。如果我们能够拯救这八位子代,火焰纹章便能够完成。在这里,我的剑可以一次了结掉基雷姆,结束这一切…我希望过去能这样做。我从来没有指望将父亲拉入这趟浑水。我也希望能自己解决基雷姆,但是一切都结束了。我必须先处理眼前的…就像她现在那样。希望她能够迈向一个更加光明,我触及不到的未来。

3楼2017-02-09 09:19
      回复
        Chrom 克罗姆
        Lucina 露茜娜
        Father?! Is that you?
        父亲?!是你吗?
        Chrom
        Lucina! Are you all right?
        露茜娜!你没事吧?
        Lucina
        Father! Oh, Father, I don't care if you're a ghost... I'm so glad to see you!Please stay with me. Please...
        父亲!噢,父亲,不管是不是亡灵…能够再次遇见到您太高兴了。请留在我身边…拜托了……
        Chrom
        I'm no ghost, Lucina. But neither am I your real father.
        我不是幽灵。露茜娜,但我也不是你真正的父亲。
        Lucina
        What?
        什么?
        Chrom
        I come from an alternate world. An "Outrealm," if you like. I'm notthe same man as the Chrom who lived in this world.
        我来自另一个时空,不一样的世界。我不是这个世界的克罗姆。
        Lucina
        I...think I understand. But it is still wonderful to see your face.
        我…我想我理解了。但是依然能见到您实在是太好了。
        Chrom
        Thank you, Lucina.
        谢谢你,露茜娜。
        Lucina
        Whatever world you hail from, you are still my father. That powerful voice, thekindness in your eyes... Those strong arms that taught me how to wield asword... You have burned brightly in my memory since the moment I lost you. Inever dreamed I would be able to see you again, to speak to you like this...Where do I even begin? There's...there's so much to s-say... Oh, Father! *sob*
        不管从哪里来,您是我的父亲。有力的声音,眼中的善意…强壮的双臂,噢,过去您教会我如何使剑……您唤起了我的回忆,自从在我失去您以后。我做梦都没有想过能够再次相遇,像这样和您说话。我都不知道从哪说起…噢父亲…*啜泣*
        Chrom
        Forgive me, Lucina. You never would have had to take up the sword if I hadlived. I should have been stronger for you. I know it's too little, toolate...but I hope you will accept my apology.
        原谅我,露茜娜。如果我还活着的话,就不会是你持剑抗争。为了你,我应该克服这些并变得更强。我知道这都太迟了,太晚了…但是我希望你能接受我的道歉。
        Lucina
        You did nothing wrong. I am the one who must apologize for dragging you intothis hell. If I were stronger, my world would be safe and my people would notsuffer.
        您没有做错什么,我才是必须要道歉,我将您拖到了这里的地狱。如果我能做得更好的话,这个世界不会遭受如此苦难,人民都能好好生活。
        Chrom
        You have fought valiantly. And most importantly, you never gave up. Ylisse owesyou everything. Now here you are on the verge of saving the world! I came hereto do it with you. Let me fight with you and see your task through!
        你勇敢战斗了很久,最重要的是你从未放弃。您对伊利斯付出了很多。现在你离拯救世界只有一步之遥。我来到这里,让我和你一并战斗并完成这使命!
        Lucina
        Wha—? N-no, please don't.
        什—?不,不要…
        Chrom
        ...Why not?
        ……为什么?
        Lucina
        I am so sorry... You don't know how happy I am to hear those words. And youhave already saved us just by coming here. But I beg you, please stand downbefore I have to watch you get hurt again! You fought to protect me oncebefore, and it ended badly. I never saw you again... I cannot bear to relivethat pain.
        对不起…你不明白我听到这些有多高兴。你们来到这里时已经救了我们。但是求求你,我不想看到您再次倒下。您过去保护过我,然后…我再也没见到您……我不能再承受一次那样的痛苦。
        Chrom
        I understand. But my past failures are exactly why I must insist on staying. Iswear to you, Lucina. I WILL protect you. As your father, I have no greaterduty.
        我知道,但也就是因为这过去的失败,我才必须站在这里。我发誓,露茜娜。我会保护你。作为你的父亲,这是我的使命。
        Lucina
        But how do I know you won't—
        但我不知道您会不会……
        Chrom
        You know because I just swore it. You will not shed tears over me a second time.
        我不会,我发誓。你不会因此而再次流泪。
        Lucina
        Ah... ...... All right. But remember—you swore it!
        噢……好吧,但是你一定……
        Chrom
        You have my word.
        我一定。
        Lucina
        Thank you, Father. Let us finish this task, then. And when it is over, may Nagasee you safely back to your own world. May she bring you and your daughterthere nothing but joy.
        谢谢您,父亲。让我们一同了结了它。当一切都结束了,愿神龙娜迦安全送回您。愿她保佑您和您女儿在您的世界幸福。

4楼2017-02-09 09:20
        回复
          Lucina
          Mother? Are you... But that doesn't make any sense!
          母亲?你是…但是这不对啊!
          Robin
          Lucina, are you hurt? Oh, my poor baby...
          露茜娜,你受伤了?噢…我可怜的孩子……
          Lucina
          GET...BACK!
          后…退!
          Robin
          What?
          怎么了?
          Lucina
          There is no way my mother could be here. Grima sent you. You're an illusion!Some...despicable servant! I will not be fooled!
          不可能,你不可能是妈妈。是基雷姆搞的鬼,你只是个幻象!卑鄙手段制造的傀儡!我不会被骗的!
          Robin
          I...suppose you would think that. And I have only myself to blame for failingto protect you in this world.
          我…明白你会这样想。我很自责,在这个世界没有保护好你…
          Lucina
          What do you mean, "this world"?
          “这个世界”,什么意思?
          Robin
          I come from another world, Lucina. I'm not the same woman as the Robin youknow.
          我来自另一个世界,露茜娜。我不是你所知道的那个露弗莱。
          Lucina
          ……
          Robin
          I know it's incredible, and you don't have to believe me. But no matter whatyou say, I WILL protect you. I want you to change your destiny and findhappiness. And as your mother, I will do absolutely whatever it takes to makethat happen. Anything and everything!
          我知道这很不可思议,你也不用强迫相信我。但是不管你说什么,我都会保护你。我希望你能够改变这命运并最后找到幸福。然后作为你的母亲,不管代价是什么,面对什么…我都会,都要实现它!
          Lucina
          Mother, I'm... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry! It is you, isn't it? No servant ofGrima's would ever speak such words... Oh, Mother... *sniff* Ahh... *sob*
          母亲,我…对不起…我很抱歉!是啊,是真的你…基雷姆的傀儡肯定不会这样子…噢…妈妈……*吸气声*…呜…*啜泣*
          Robin
          You believe me now?
          愿意相信我了吗…?
          Lucina
          Yes! Just don't let go.
          嗯!不要离开我…
          Robin
          I won't. I am so sorry I left you to face all of this on your own. You deservedbetter of your mother.
          不会的。对不起,让你独自面对这些残酷的事物。你应得到更多母亲的关怀…
          Lucina
          Just seeing you here now is more than enough. I miss the strength in your arms,the wisdom in your voice...your guiding hands. I have missed your warmth duringthese long years...more than you can know. You have brought me happiness justby being here.
          能够见到您我就已经很满足了。我怀念小时候您的怀抱,您的慧音…还有那双指引人们的双手。我思念着您了好久好久……您能在这里,我已经很高兴了。
          Robin
          Lucina...
          露茜娜……
          Lucina
          Well...I wish I could stay like this forever and share stories with you... Butthere's a battle to be won.
          我希望能够一辈子都这样,彼此分享各自的故事…但是我们还没有赢这最后的战斗。
          Robin
          Yes, there is.
          是的。
          Lucina
          Will you help us?
          您要帮我们吗?
          Robin
          Of course. That's why I am here.
          当然了。这就是为什么我在这。
          Lucina
          Thank you, Mother. May I look at you one last time? I will miss you terriblyonce you leave again. But the smile on your face now will sustain me in the yearsto come.
          谢谢您,母亲。我能再仔细端详您一次吗?等到一切都结束了,您回去了之后,我一定会万分想念您,但您现在的笑容将会支撑着我的未来。

5楼2017-02-09 10:13
          回复
            Sully – Mother 索瓦蕾
            Sully
            Lucina? ...Lucina, right?
            露茜娜?…露茜娜,是你吗?
            Lucina
            Who...? M-Mother?! Then that was you I saw amongst the reinforcements. But Ithought it mere coincidence. How is this possible?
            谁…?妈—妈妈?真的是您,我在增援部队里看见了您,我还以为我凑巧看错了。可这怎么可能?
            Sully
            You're pretty damn sharp if you spotted me from that far away. I came here fromanother world. That's what you saw. We heard you were in danger and came hereto set things right. I'm...sorry I'm not your real mother...
            你真的眼光尖锐呢,从那么远在人群中看到了我。我其实来自另一个世界。正如你所看到的,我们听闻你们正处于危险之中,于是来助你们一臂之力。我…很抱歉,我不是你真正的母亲。
            Lucina
            You are my mother! Don't say that! It doesn't matter where you came from. I'mstill so glad to see you!
            你就是我的母亲!不要那么说!你来自哪里不重要,能见到你真是太好了!
            Sully
            Kind of you to say, Lucina. I've been watching you too, you know. You put upone hell of a fight. I imagine you've seen some damned horrific battles overthe years. ...Some mother I was, too, leaving you to fight them alone.
            听你这样说真好,露茜娜。我那时也在注视着你。你在地狱一般的世界里战斗。我能想象你在这些年来经历了非常可怕的战斗。我这样的母亲…让你一个人独自在这里战斗。
            Lucina
            I was able to fight them because you saved my life—you and Father both. Eversince your passing, you have lived on in my heart and kept me strong. You diedto keep the exalted bloodline alive, and I will not let that be in vain. Yourconviction has seen me and my friends through every trial.
            我还能够在这战斗,是因为你救了我——你和父亲都是。自从你走了以后,你一直在我的心里,让我变得坚强。你的牺牲保证了王族血统的流传,我不会让你的努力付之东流。你的信念见证了我和我的朋友们的每场战斗。
            Sully
            I'm proud of you, Lucina. And I know the Sully here would have been too.
            我为你感到自豪,露茜娜。我知道这个世界的索瓦蕾也一定会这么想。
            Lucina
            Oh, M-Mother... *sob*
            噢,妈妈……*啜泣*
            Sully
            There, there. Everything's gonna be all right. You rest and leave this fight tome.
            没事了,没事了。一切都会变好的。现在换我来承担面对这一切吧。
            Lucina
            Will you be all right?
            可是你不要紧吗?
            Sully
            Me? It's the dastards I'm about to skewer who need to worry! Hell hath no furylike a ticked-off mother with combat training and a pointy weapon!
            我?我现在只担心面前这些将被我刺穿的懦夫们!身经百战的我将用这尖锐的武器杀出一条血路。让他们尝尝地狱里都没有的,来自母亲的怒火!
            Lucina
            Indeed. Thank you, Mother!
            真的…谢谢你,母亲!

6楼2017-02-09 10:56
            回复
              Sumia – Mother 斯蜜娅
              Sumia
              Lucina! You're all right!
              露茜娜!你没事太好了!
              Lucina
              Mother? Is that really you?! I thought I saw you amongst the reinforcements,but it seemed impossible... I can't believe this is happening. I never thoughtI would see you again!
              妈妈?是真的你吗?我以为我在增援部队里看见了您,我以为是不可能的…我不敢相信。我从未想过能够再见到您!
              Sumia
              So you were watching when we came to your world.
              所以说当我们来到这个世界时,你看到了我们。
              Lucina
              My world? I-I don't understand...
              这个世界?我—我不明白……
              Sumia
              The other reinforcements and I came from another world. We were told you werein danger and wanted to help. I'm sorry I'm not your real mother, but I intendto keep you safe all the same.
              其他前来支援的人,还有我都是来自另一个世界。我们被告知你们处于危险之中,所以我们想要来帮忙。我很抱歉我不是你真正的母亲,但是我一样希望能保护你的安全!
              Lucina
              No... I refuse.
              不…不要。
              Sumia
              What?! Why? I know I'm less capable than the others, but I will fight doublyhard for you!
              什么?为什么?我知道我没有其他人那样厉害,但是我会为了你而加倍努力!
              Lucina
              I know how strong a warrior you are, Mother. Everyone does. I just don't wantyou putting yourself in danger. You have a life in your own world, don't you? Adaughter there? She needs you more than I do.
              我知道你是一个很强大的战士,母亲。每个人都知道。我仅仅是不想让你陷入危险。你在那边的世界有你的生活,不是吗?另一个女儿?她比起我需要你。
              Sumia
              Lucina...
              露茜娜……
              Lucina
              Look around. Grima has us hopelessly outnumbered. Ylisse is in its final hour.I will not allow it to be yours as well.
              看看周围。基雷姆对我们拥有绝望般,压倒性的优势。伊利斯不久就要步入末日了。我不希望你承受这些。
              Sumia
              You're very kind to look out for me, Lucina. But I don't think you understandmotherhood very much. When you push me away like this, it makes me sad. I wantyou to lean on me a little. It makes me feel needed. Just because we're inanother world doesn't change who you are to me.
              为了我这样想,露茜娜你真体贴。但你不是很理解母性。当你这样拒绝我时,我很伤心。请对我稍微妥协我一点点。让我感觉你是需要我的。尽管我们不来自一个世界,可这并不能改变我对你的爱。
              Lucina
              Are you really sure?
              可是您真的确定吗?
              Sumia
              Of course. You can count on me. This won't be your final hour, nor will it bemine, nor will it be Ylisse's. If you believe in me, I'll surpass your everyexpectation.
              当然。你可以依靠我。这不会是你的末日,也不是我的,更不会是伊利斯的。你愿意相信我的话,为了你我将会实现你的所有期望!
              Lucina
              I do believe in you. And I would be honored to fight with you.
              我相信!能和你一并战斗是我的荣幸。
              Sumia
              Good. Then come with me, Lucina. Let's restore light to your world once and forall!
              好。跟我来,露茜娜。让我们一起点亮这个世界的希望!
              Lucina
              Thank you, Mother!
              谢谢你,母亲!

7楼2017-02-09 11:50
              回复
                ……当时就记得用女自捏库爷夫妻组一回合推完boss之后库爷对着老婆样子的邪龙一点反应都没有(没到23章),末了还把对面当成男的
                另外,这关角色都是瞎的吗?黑自捏这回连兜帽都没带结果一个人都没认出来……

来自手机贴吧8楼2017-02-09 12:18
                收起回复
                  赞,给精

应用达人
                  应用吧活动,去领取
                  活动截止:2100-01-01
                  去徽章馆》
                  IP属地:新加坡来自Android客户端9楼2017-02-09 12:19
                  收起回复
                    Maribelle – Mother 玛丽亚贝尔
                    Maribelle
                    Lucina, darling? Is that you?
                    露茜娜,亲爱的?是你吗?
                    Lucina
                    Mother?! I thought you were dead!
                    母亲?!我以为你已经死了!
                    Maribelle
                    Alas, yes. In this world, I fear that I have passed on. Allow me to explain. Icome from a world separate from this one. When we heard you were in trouble, wecame here as quickly as we could.
                    哎呀,是的。在这个世界,恐怕我已经去世了。请允许我解释一下,我来自一个分离的世界。听闻你们陷于危难,我们便最快地赶到了这里。
                    Lucina
                    So that WAS you I saw amongst the reinforcements.
                    所以说,当时是你!我看见了你在增援之中。
                    Maribelle
                    Oh! Uh... So you saw us arrive? I do fear my landing may have been a tadclumsy, but I assure you— Lucina?
                    噢!嗯…所以你看到我们过来了?我害怕我的到来有一点点仓促,但是我觉得你——露茜娜?
                    Lucina
                    M-Mother... *sob*
                    妈—妈妈…*啜泣*
                    Maribelle
                    Oh, don't cry, you silly girl! I scraped my knee, but that is hardly any reasonto bawl your eyes out.
                    噢,别哭啦,傻丫头!虽然我的膝盖受伤了,但这根本不值得你大肆哭泣呀。
                    Lucina
                    It's not that, Mother. I just can't b-believe that I'm really talking to you!
                    不是那样的,母亲。我根本不敢相—相信我真的再和您说话!
                    Maribelle
                    Well, dry your eyes before you get me started...t-too... Ahh... *sob*
                    好啦,先擦干眼泪吧,在我也开始流泪之前…噢…*啜泣*
                    Lucina
                    Mother, I've missed you.
                    母亲,我好想你。
                    Maribelle
                    You poor thing. Look at those wounds... You have been through so much, but yousurmounted every challenge.
                    可怜的小家伙。看看这些伤…你已经经历了太多了,但你已经克服了每个挑战。
                    Lucina
                    I don't deserve your praise. You fought and died to protect this world. If Iwere stronger, it wouldn't have turned out like this...
                    我不应受您的褒扬。为了保护这个世界,您曾经战斗至死。如果我之前更强大的话,这不应该发生的……
                    Maribelle
                    Hush now. You've done marvelously! I am proud beyond belief to have you as adaughter. You have a noble heart, and I love you to pieces.
                    嘘。你已经做得很棒了!我能拥有你这样的女儿,简直是难以形容的骄傲。你有贵族的内心,我爱你。
                    Lucina
                    *Sniff* Mother...
                    *吸气声* 母亲……
                    Maribelle
                    I'm here now. Everything will be all right—I promise. Watch your mother scatterGrima and his Risen to the wind!
                    我现在来到了这里。一切都会变好的—我保证。看你的母亲怎样击垮基雷姆和他的尸鬼!
                    Lucina
                    You'll help me? Then let's do it together. I'll cut down every last one ofthem!
                    你会帮我吗?那让我们一起了结它。我会砍倒每一个站在面前的敌人!
                    Maribelle
                    That's my girl. Now follow me! We have a battle to win!
                    好样的,这才是我的女儿!现在跟着我,我们一起拿下这场胜利!
                    Lucina
                    Right!
                    嗯!

10楼2017-02-09 12:22
                    回复
                      Olivia – Mother 奥利维尔
                      Olivia
                      Whew! I made it in time! Lucina... You poor thing... You're covered in wounds!
                      哎呀!及时赶到了!露茜娜…小可怜…你已经遍体鳞伤!
                      Lucina
                      Mother? No... I must be seeing things...
                      妈妈?不…一定是幻觉…
                      Olivia
                      You're not. Naga used her power to send me here from another world. I'm notyour real mother, but I am real.
                      你没看错。娜迦用她的力量把我从另一个世界传送过来了。我不是你的这个世界的妈妈,但我是真实的哦。
                      Lucina
                      You're from another world?
                      你来自另一个世界?
                      Olivia
                      Yes. But you're still my daughter. Now come here and let me hold you.
                      是的。但是你依然是我的女儿。快来这让我抱抱。
                      Lucina
                      Oh, M-mother...
                      噢妈妈……
                      Olivia
                      My dear, sweet Lucina... I am so proud of you for making it this far.
                      我亲爱的,甜美的露茜娜……你坚持了到了现在,我为你感到自豪。
                      Lucina
                      Mother, please... You're embarrassing me. I am not a child anymore. And whenyou squeeze me like this, I can't...nngh...see your face...
                      母亲,别…你让我好为难。我不再是小孩子了。你这么挤着我,我不能…唔…看到你的脸了…
                      Olivia
                      Oh! I'm so sorry...
                      噢!对不起…
                      Lucina
                      Whew... There you are. I have missed you so much. Thank you for coming to ouraid. But I cannot allow you to join such a dangerous battle. Please return toyour own world before any harm befalls you.
                      呀…我太想您了。谢谢你们过来帮忙,但是我不能让你参加这么危险的战斗。在您受伤之前请赶快回到您原来的世界。
                      Olivia
                      What? I can't leave you!
                      什么?我不想离开你呀!
                      Lucina
                      But don't you see? You have already turned the tides of battle. Just seeing youagain has given me courage.
                      可是你看到了吗?这场战斗最艰难的部分才刚刚开始。再次看见您已经给予了我勇气。
                      Olivia
                      No... No, it's not enough.
                      不…不。这还不够。
                      Lucina
                      Mother, please!
                      母亲,快点!
                      Olivia
                      On our way here, we saw your friends. The ones you're expecting.
                      来这之前,我们见到了你的朋友,你一直在等待的。
                      Lucina
                      What?
                      什么?
                      Olivia
                      They were fighting tooth and nail to bring you the Gemstones—to save the world!
                      他们竭尽全力战斗为了将宝玉带给你—为了拯救世界!
                      Lucina
                      Naga kept them safe...
                      娜迦保护了他们……
                      Olivia
                      Why are they allowed to fight for you and not your own mother? That hardlyseems fair! I know I may not be strong, but I care about you, Lucina. I'm goingto protect you if it's the last thing I do! Now, will you fight by my side ornot?
                      为什么他们能为你而战,而作为母亲的我不行?这不公平!我知道也许我不是很强,但我关心你,露茜娜。我到最后都要保护你!能让我在身边一起战斗吗?
                      Lucina
                      All right, Mother... Thank you. But only if you swear you won't get yourselfkilled.
                      好吧,母亲…谢谢。但是你要保证你不会被杀死。
                      Olivia
                      I swear it!
                      我保证!

11楼2017-02-09 13:16
                      回复
                        今天先把露茜娜的填完了,因为加上父母的也不过七个人……
                        另外三个人可是各有十五段对白!!
                        NPC Laurent 罗兰
                        Laurent
                        Laurent
                        Hmm... That must be this world's version of me. When he stood between Lucinaand the fell dragon, I must say my heart skipped a step. No one wants to watchhimself die. ...But it appears I have made it in time. Is it safe to speak tomyself, I wonder? Such opportunities scarcely come along. Think what I couldlearn! Just witnessing my own reaction to myself would be an experiment amongexperiments. ...... But it is probably a bad idea. What if I caused my ownheart to stop? If the other me has some key role here, I could cost him thebattle. No. My energies would be better applied to expunging all these ghastlyRisen. I hope my meager help manages to make a difference, Other Me. Youdeserve a happy future.
                        嗯…那一定是这个世界的我。每次他站在露茜娜和邪龙之间时,我的心都要少跳一次。没人希望看见自己死掉…但我一定要及时。如果我和那个自己交流的话,会安全吗?这样的机会好不容易来了。想想我能学到什么!证实一下我对我自己的反应,也算是实验的一种……但是这也许不是很好的主意。要是我让自己的心脏停止跳动了怎么办?要是另一个我起了误会,陷入了内战怎么办。不,我的魔法还是留给这些可怕的尸鬼比较好。我希望能用上我的微薄之力来改变些什么。另一个我。你应得到一个更好的未来。
                        Laurent
                        Hm? I swear that warrior over there could be my twin! Wonderful. Now I'mimagining things...
                        嗯?那边的那个战士我敢打赌肯定是我的双胞胎!真有意思…我要堵不上脑洞了……

12楼2017-02-09 13:42
                        收起回复
                          Miriel 米莉艾尔
                          Laurent
                          M-Mother?!
                          母—母亲?
                          Miriel
                          My dearest son. Seeing you unharmed fills me with joyous sensations.
                          我亲爱的儿啊。看见你平安无事真是太好了。
                          Laurent
                          Mother! Oh, Mother! I can't believe I have finally found you! After yourdisappearance, I scoured the battlefields but never located your body. I alwaysbelieved you were alive!
                          母亲!噢,母亲!我不敢相信最后能找到你!自从你消失了以后,我找遍了整个战场,都没能找到您。我一直相信您还活着!
                          Miriel
                          Oh... Yes, about that...
                          噢…嗯…大概……
                          Laurent
                          Perhaps there really is such a thing as miracles!
                          大概这是发生奇迹吧!!
                          Miriel
                          Erm... Well. Laurent, you may wish to gird yourself for what I am about to tellyou. I should have told you from the outset, but...I am not your mother. I amnot even from your world.
                          额…这样吧。罗兰,你也许会为此感到难受。我大概应该从最开始跟你讲,但…我不是你的母亲。我甚至不属于这个世界。
                          Laurent
                          Egads, Mother. If you've taken up humorous banter, your sense of it isappalling.
                          天呐,母亲。如果你是想开玩笑的话,也未免有些过分了。
                          Miriel
                          I am not joking. I come from another world entirely. An "Outrealm."So while I am your mother, I am not YOUR mother, if you follow. It'sfascinating. Tragic...but fascinating.
                          我没有在开玩笑。我来自另外一个世界,一个异界。我既是你的母亲,也不是你真正的母亲,如果你懂的话。见到你真是太好了…虽然很悲剧。
                          Laurent
                          Take that back. My mother would never speak such baseless nonsense!
                          请你收回那些话。我的母亲从来不会说这种毫无依据的胡话!
                          Miriel
                          Indeed she would not. I suppose I would harbor my own suspicions if I did notknow better. But I do, ergo my nonsense is not baseless, ergo it is notnonsense.
                          当然她不会。如果我对此不确定的话,我肯定闭口不谈。但是实际相反,所以说我所说的并不是没有理据的。
                          Laurent
                          Then my real mother is... She's really gone.
                          那么我这个世界的母亲…她已经离开了。
                          Miriel
                          I'm sorry. I do regret the brief dose of elation I seem to havemisadministered. I hope I have not crushed all your hopes under the weight ofthis latest one.
                          我很抱歉。我很遗憾让你那样震惊,也许我说的不合时机。希望我没有摧毁你最后的希望。
                          Laurent
                          ...No. Perhaps it is best I let my mother go. Dreaming she lives on is justthat—a dream. A useless fallacy. She would want me to move on. Thank you forwaking me up. You know, this does still feel like a reunion, in a roundaboutway.
                          不…也许放弃这执念才是最好的。想象她还活着…仅是一个梦吧。不切实际的期望。她应该想让我往前看。谢谢你让我醒悟。不过,这仍然像是一场重聚。
                          Miriel
                          Thank you, Laurent. Against better reasoning, I feel much the same. Now, allowme to join my talents with yours on your real mother's behalf. She would wantyou to be safe during your most momentous of battles.
                          谢谢你,罗兰。不管现实是怎样的,我也是这样认为的。现在,让我代表你的母亲加入你们。她会希望让你安全的,在这场重要的战斗中。
                          Laurent
                          Thank you, Mother. I have always longed to fight by your side. How strange thata crossing between worlds helped realize that wish.
                          谢谢你,母亲。我一直渴望同你一并战斗。多奇妙啊,穿越的时空最终实现了这个愿望。
                          Miriel
                          It is most curious indeed.
                          确实很奇妙呢。
                          Laurent
                          I would very much like to study these other worlds—Outrealms, you called them?Once I have put Grima's terror to an end, I shall set to work.
                          我真的很想去了解别的世界,异界,你们这样称呼?我一定会的,在这终焉都结束了之后。
                          Miriel
                          Only my son could think about research amidst a crisis like this. And how Iadmire you for it! A thirst for knowledge proves how alive we truly are.
                          只有我的儿子才会在这样的危机关头下这么想。我为你感到自豪!对知识的好奇心是我们的动力!
                          Laurent
                          Then may my thirst never be slaked.
                          我对了解未知的渴望从未平息过。

13楼2017-02-10 05:50
                          回复

14楼2017-02-10 05:54
                            收起回复
                              Robin
                              Laurent, you're alive!
                              罗兰,你没事吧!
                              Laurent
                              I-it can't be... Father?
                              这—这不会…父亲?
                              Robin
                              Not quite. I come from another world. I'm afraid I'm not the same as the Robinyou knew.
                              不完全是。我来自另一个世界。恐怕我不是你所知道的露弗莱。
                              Laurent
                              But...how...
                              但是…怎么会……
                              Robin
                              It doesn't matter. To me, you are a son. Perhaps I haven't the right, but... Ihave come here to protect you for as long as Naga's power allows. I wish Icould have done more, and sooner. I am sorry...
                              这不重要。对我来说,你是我的儿子。也许我没有权利这样说,但是…我借用娜迦的力量来到这里,为了保护你。我希望我之前可以更及时地为你做更多事情。我很抱歉…
                              Laurent
                              Sorry? I'm the one who ought to apologize, Father.
                              抱歉?我才是那个应该为你抱歉的,父亲。
                              Robin
                              What? Why?
                              什么?为什么?
                              Laurent
                              You were my hero—a master of strategy, a giant on the battlefield. You were akind and generous friend who saw your army through the hardest of times.
                              你是我的英雄—一个策略的大师,战场上的巨人。你用你的和能谋善断在最艰难的时刻带领着你的军队。
                              Robin
                              I'm just a man, Laurent...
                              我不过是常人而已,罗卡……
                              Laurent
                              You were more than that to me. You were something to aspire to. And so I havefought tirelessly to try to wrest my home from the jaws of Grima... But all wasfor naught. You see? Here we stand on the brink. I have allowed my family andfriends and countless more Ylisseans to perish. I am an inefficacious,worthless man—nothing at all like you. I have dishonored all you achieved byfailing to save the world you loved.
                              不只是那样。你一直是被人向往的。直到现在我无尽地战斗着,只为了从基雷姆的魔爪中夺回我们的家园…但一切都不够了。现在濒临危难。我却没能保护好我的家人,朋友,还有更多的伊利斯人民。我实在是太没用了…完全比不上父亲的能力。我为没有保护好你深爱的这个世界感到可耻。
                              Robin
                              Laurent, I... I never meant for my actions to become the lash that drives youtoward unhappiness. But I think you have done magnificently. As well as I—ifnot better!
                              罗兰,我…我从来没有想让我的所作所为给你带来那么大的压力。我认为你已经做得很好了。我甚至—还不如你呢!
                              Laurent
                              Don't fool yourself.
                              别骗人了。
                              Robin
                              When I look around, I don't see the world of ruin you do. I see a world ofhope. A world that should have already perished but survives by your courageousefforts. And now those efforts are about to turn the tides. You haveaccomplished everything that I could not.
                              在我来到这里时,这个世界并没有灭亡,反而充满希望。本该灭亡的世界,因为你的力挽狂澜而幸存。这将会是我们绝境反击的条件。你做到了我没有做到的。
                              Laurent
                              Father, I... Thank you. ...Thank you. You c-can't know how much it means to meto hear you say that...
                              父亲,我…谢谢……谢谢你。你—不知道刚刚对我说的话对我意味着太多…
                              Robin
                              We're almost there, son. A peaceful future lies just around the bend. Fightwith me now. Together we will save this world once and for all!
                              就在眼前了,罗卡。一个和平美好的未来就在眼前。和我一起战斗,一起拯救这个世界!
                              Laurent
                              ...Right!
                              …嗯!

15楼2017-02-11 14:30
                              收起回复