离别吧 关注:523,607贴子:2,691,412

嗯最近偏穷

只看楼主收藏回复

好多id出不去
还欠着钱没还qaq


IP属地:湖南1楼2016-08-06 21:10回复
    还有一堆作业要写
    感觉前方一片黑暗


    IP属地:湖南2楼2016-08-06 21:11
    回复
      我现在欠别人1k多qwq


      来自Android客户端3楼2016-08-06 21:11
      收起回复
        挽尊


        IP属地:山西来自Android客户端4楼2016-08-06 21:11
        收起回复
          我都信用卡账单


          IP属地:山西来自Android客户端5楼2016-08-06 21:11
          收起回复
            你用id雇别人写作业,岂不是完美解决


            来自Android客户端6楼2016-08-06 21:13
            收起回复
              摸摸头。


              来自Android客户端7楼2016-08-06 21:13
              收起回复
                还要背完一整部电影的台词


                IP属地:湖南8楼2016-08-06 21:13
                回复
                  混眼熟


                  来自Android客户端9楼2016-08-06 21:14
                  收起回复
                    啊啊啊英文单词都不认识背个毛线啊


                    IP属地:湖南10楼2016-08-06 21:15
                    回复
                      我欠1万多日子还是要过


                      来自iPhone客户端11楼2016-08-06 21:16
                      收起回复
                        随便感受一下
                        我看他好像还活着
                        I think it's still alive.
                        哎哟!这什么东西呀?
                        All righty,what have we got here?
                        天啊!是只狮子
                        Jeez,it's a lion!
                        彭彭,快跑
                        Run,Pumbaa,move it!
                        丁满,他只是只小狮子
                        Hey,Timon,it's just a little lion.
                        你看他那么可爱
                        Look at him. He's so cute and all alone.
                        而且是一个人 我们能留下他吗?
                        - Can we keep him?
                        彭彭,你疯了吗?
                        - Pumbaa,are you nuts?
                        躺在这儿的是只狮子
                        You're talking about a lion.
                        狮子就是专门吃我们的 但是他还那么小
                        Lions eat guys like us. - But he's so little.
                        他以后会长大的
                        - He's going to get bigger.
                        也许他会变得跟我们一国
                        Maybe he'll be on our side.
                        这是我听过最蠢的话了
                        Ha! That's the stupidest thing I ever heard. Maybe he'll...
                        或许他会…
                        maye be
                        咦…我有点子了
                        Hey,I got it.
                        如果他跟我们一国
                        What if he's on our side?
                        有只狮子在身边或许蛮不错的
                        You know,having a lion around might not be such a bad idea.
                        那我们就留下他罗
                        So,we're keeping him?
                        当然,这里是谁做主啊?
                        Of course. Who's the brains of this outfit?
                        我认为他应该留下
                        My point exactly.
                        哎哟!天啊!我热死了
                        Jeez,I'm fried.
                        我们快离开这儿 找个阴凉的地方
                        Let's get out of here and find some shade.
                        你还好吧?孩子 我想是吧
                        - You OK,kid? - I guess so.
                        你差点就死了
                        - You nearly died.
                        我救了你
                        - I saved you.
                        Well,Pumbaa helped... a little.
                        谢谢你们帮忙
                        Thanks for your help.
                        你要去哪里?
                        - Hey,where you going?
                        不知道
                        - Nowhere.
                        他看起来很BLUE
                        Gee,he looks blue.
                        我倒觉得是金黄色
                        I'd say brownish gold.
                        不,我是说…沮丧
                        No,no,no. I mean he's depressed.
                        孩子你在烦什么?
                        Kid,what's eating you?
                        烦?狮子可是万兽之王
                        Nothing. He's at the top of the food chain.
                        烦个屁呀!
                        The food chain.
                        那你从哪儿来的?
                        So,where you from?
                        谁在乎?我又不能回去
                        Who cares? I can't go back.
                        你是被扫地出门的
                        Ah,you're an outcast.
                        好极了!我们也是
                        - That's great. So are we.
                        你做了什么事?
                        - What'd you do,kid?
                        很可怕的事 但是我不想跟你们说
                        Something terrible,but I don't want to talk about it.
                        很好,我们也不想听
                        Good. We don't want to hear about it.
                        拜托,丁满 我们能帮忙吗?
                        Come on,Timon. Anything we can do?
                        除非你们能够改变历史
                        Not unless you can change the past.
                        孩子你要知道在这个时候 我这位伙伴丁满说
                        Kid,in times like this,my buddy Timon here says...
                        你必须把你的背后抛到过去
                        you got to put your behind in your past.
                        不…
                        - No,no,no.
                        我是说… 笨蛋
                        Amateur. - I mean...
                        能不能闭上你的乌鸦嘴呀
                        Lie down before you hurt yourself.
                        是…你必须把过去抛到脑后
                        It's,you got to put your past behind you.
                        孩子 你常会碰到一些倒霉的事
                        Look,kid,bad things happen...
                        而你却拿它没办法,对吧?
                        and you can't do anything about it,right?
                        对 错
                        - Right. - Wrong!
                        当这个世界遗弃你的时候
                        When the world turns its back on you...
                        你就去遗弃这个世界
                        you turn your back on the world.
                        我以前学的不是这样
                        Well,that's not what I was taught.
                        那么你或许应该学点新知识
                        Then maybe you need a new lesson.
                        跟着我一起念
                        Repeat after me.
                        什么?
                        HAKUNAMATATA - Hakuna matata. - What?
                        就别担心
                        It means "no worries."
                        真是很有意思
                        What a wonderful phrase
                        简单又好记
                        Ain't no passing craze
                        从现在开始
                        It means no worries
                        你不必再担心
                        For the rest of your days
                        不必像从前
                        It's our problem free
                        听天由命
                        Philosophy
                        是我们的座右铭 什么是座右铭?
                        - Yeah. It's our motto. - What's a motto?
                        管它呢?跟着念就行了
                        Nothing. What's a motto with you?
                        孩子你要知道
                        You know,kid,
                        这几个字能够解决 你所有的问题
                        these two words will solve all your problems.
                        对了!拿彭彭举例来说
                        That's right. Take Pumbaa,for example. Why...
                        当他是只小山猪
                        When he was a young warthog
                        当我是只小山猪
                        When I was a young warthog
                        很好
                        - Very nice.
                        谢啦
                        - Thanks.


                        IP属地:湖南12楼2016-08-06 21:17
                        收起回复
                          狮子王


                          IP属地:上海来自Android客户端13楼2016-08-06 21:18
                          收起回复
                            有难同当~


                            星座王
                            点亮12星座印记,去领取
                            活动截止:2100-01-01
                            去徽章馆》
                            IP属地:广东来自iPhone客户端14楼2016-08-06 21:19
                            收起回复
                              摸摸头


                              来自Android客户端15楼2016-08-06 21:21
                              收起回复