10楼2008-02-13 14:40
                  回复
                    P1

11楼2008-02-13 14:40
                    回复
                      结束。汗下马卡这个奖…

12楼2008-02-13 14:41
                      回复
                        这是采访的部分译文——谢谢talia_leo!谢谢墨整理!我也贴在RM论坛了,希望可以看到全文!

Question: How does it feel to receive this award which only the greatest in history have received?
                        Answer: I don't know if I am so deserving. It is an honor for me to receive such an important award such as this and I am very proud to have it and to share it with all those sports legends.

Q. When you were first starting out did you ever dream that you would ever go as far as they did?
                        A. No, no...never did I think I would come this far.

Q. In addition, your physique was not the typical one of the super stars of football: very tall, with such big feet.
                        A. Yes, size 44 (laughs) Yes it's true that when I began my career I never dreamed that I would have achieved all this and have won all that I've won in football. In the end, all that remains are the awards, the titles you win, the teams through which you've passed. I have had the good fortune to finish my career with Madrid. I couldn't ask for more.

Q. You have passed through Juventus and Real Madrid, two of the most emblematic clubs in the world. Each with its own particular culture. What did Juventus give you and what did Madrid give you?
                        A. With Juve I learned above all to win. Playing in France wasn't that important to win or lose. You played, you did what you could and that was that. When I arrived at Juventus I learned this: win, win and win again. In every game we played. And that was the same more or less when I arrived at Madrid.

Q. Which is the greatest of the two teams?
                        A. For me they are both great, they are each very important clubs. But from a footballing standpoint they are completely different. In the end, I remain with Madrid. It is football that is more open, more enjoyable, totally unique. I very much enjoyed Italian football, where i spent five years and where I learned to win but my style of play lends itself more adequately to the Spanish style of football.

13楼2008-02-13 14:42
                        回复
                          关于世界杯决赛部分

When Zizou is talking about the World Cup he says that he enjoyed it very much but that it was a shame that it ended the way it did. So then the interviewer says "Have you often had dreams about that final?" and Zizou replies, "Let's just say we had the team to have won that final." 

The interviewer says, "Has the incident with Materazzi disturbed you?" and Zizou says, "For a time yes. I had a difficult time for a while. But like for many French people. (he smiles)" 

Now here's the part that confounds me:

The interviewer adds, "Y Materazzi se fue practicamente de rositas" which I THINK he means got off smelling like a rose cause the literal translation is "he went off practically in little roses" or tip toeing through the daisies or something. Anyway, Zizou says, "I spoke with him after the world cup and I told him that in football the one who responds loses more than the one that provokes." 

这么说,齐祖赛后跟M23交谈过?那么Uterus先生还JJYY啥?

14楼2008-02-13 14:43
                          回复
                            那么Uterus先生还JJYY啥?
                            =============
                            身为女性,我要对这个外号提出严重抗议!

墨是不是怕西文被HX呢?
                            =============
                            对,还有因为知道只要俺够懒惰的话,你会来救驾的…… :p

16楼2008-02-17 11:40
                            回复