萝卜茱儿吧 关注:53贴子:4,367

good night,2014,restart.

只看楼主收藏回复

happy new year.
a year a post.
this time i will try to write in English.
from beginning to end.
don't want others can understand easily.
in addition,practice my English.
insist on,no other reason.
just a habit.
besides, a brief diary.

IP属地:河南来自Android客户端1楼2014-01-01 00:54回复
    personal mood,from 2012 to 2013,have been going on for two years.
    this is the third year.
    i believe i can keep it up.
    this day,New Year's Day.
    nothing happen.nothing wait for.
    have lost contact with many friends.
    i don't care.
    all are in my heart.

IP属地:河南来自Android客户端3楼2014-01-01 01:04
    回复
      who said she would never stay up late yesterday?oh no.
      the first day in the new year,nothing different.
      find myself more and more dont care about the time.
      only when the time i am ready to sleep,iwill find that a whole day has passed again.
      with did nothing.

IP属地:河南来自Android客户端4楼2014-01-02 02:13
      回复
        cried so sad in both dream and reality,although the dream is so mendacious.may have never experienced that.so many fantastic dreams.but i cant remember them.otherwise i think i can be a good fiction writer.hahaha.

IP属地:河南来自Android客户端5楼2014-01-03 01:03
        回复
          maybe this is the last night at school this term.
          i start to realize that separation is just around the Corner.the class design have not started to do,so worried.but i have to leave.
          i believe everything will be ok.

IP属地:河南来自Android客户端6楼2014-01-04 01:24
          回复
            Laziness makes people stupid, diligence makes people wise.

IP属地:河南来自Android客户端7楼2014-01-05 01:23
            回复
              so miserable a day!the bad charger lead to the cellphone with no electric ;that caused me use the old one,rode bike made me lose the old phone;that's not serious;but my phone card in it lost too!oh no!i cant reissue one at now!maybe forever...dad gave one of his card to me..so i have to bear more than 3 months time without my school phone card! this time tomorrow,i will be on the train...may the tragic time go away...

IP属地:河南来自Android客户端10楼2014-01-07 02:51
              回复
                ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
                LIFE ON THE WAY
                ■■■
                from worry to expectant and curious,i am finally on the train to SZ.
                listen 100 times is not better than personal experience once.
                we are all worldly person.we all have to experience birth,old age,illness and death.no one has exceptional function.
                a little tired. vast and hazy about the future.
                what will happen when i leave the train?
                what changes will happen on me?
                only time can answer all the questions.

IP属地:河南来自Android客户端12楼2014-01-08 02:46
                回复
                  so long a day.few things different from when i was at school.have not slept well.sleep early.when i wake up,i will get an unfamiliar city,then start my new life.

IP属地:河南来自Android客户端13楼2014-01-08 22:37
                  回复
                    i am so busy the two days that i forgot to reply the post..yestarday i bought some articles of daily use,not very expensive.slept in the new dormitory for a whole afternoon.so tired.the reality is very different from imagination.the city road is so complex that i nearly get lost.the food price there are 1.5 times of that in jiaozuo,
                    today,the boss let me to do the draw a bills work.i have to recite lots of codes,letters and numbers.it seems not difficult for me,the supervisor said my speed of reciting codes is much faster than others.i have the confidence to do the job well and insist on.i find i still have a good ablity of studying.
                    come on!

IP属地:河南来自Android客户端15楼2014-01-11 00:06
                    回复
                      study the complex working steps of drawing bills.i find it's not as difficult as i image.tomorrow i will be not on duty.go to the netbar to finish my lesson design at school...oh shit!once i think about it,i have a headache...

IP属地:河南来自Android客户端17楼2014-01-12 00:17
                      回复
                        sleep until 11,then go to the netbar.the price i refered on baidu is as cheap as hometown,but actually so expensive!6 yuan an hour...i find although the food there is expensive,but the meat in meals are kind of enough.cost nearly 30yuan a day...always stay at the dormitory when others go somewhere unknown..dont care. sleep.

IP属地:河南来自Android客户端18楼2014-01-13 00:10
                        回复
                          so busy and nervous life that i forgot to say good night again yesterday. i gradually study the knowledge of airlines.almost everyday i get the dormitory, there nearly only myself in it.dont know where others have gone..i should sleep early later..my skin is now very bad.oh shit.

IP属地:河南来自Android客户端19楼2014-01-14 23:13
                          回复
                            so complex...everytime i think i have mastered,but the next time i find i know nothing..so sad

IP属地:河南来自Android客户端20楼2014-01-16 00:12
                            回复
                              go shopping with a roommate. they all buy hundreds yuan clothes.feel myself so poor.i should work hard...i am almighty radish.

IP属地:河南来自Android客户端21楼2014-01-16 23:57
                              回复