回复
            呵呵 后天我在病房这边 如果你有兴趣我们可以聊聊

6楼2011-10-02 19:00
            回复
              电话号码多少,我到时候看情况

IP属地:福建7楼2011-10-02 19:04
              回复
                下面这段话应该是所有医生都念过的,所以但愿所有的医生都能够遵守,尤其是中间空出来这条,包括在网上。
                At the time of being admitted as a member of the medical profession:
                I solemnly pledge to consecrate my life to the service of humanity;
                I will give to my teachers the respect and gratitude that is their due;
                I will practice my profession with conscience and dignity;
                The health of my patient will be my first consideration;
                I will respect the secrets that are confided in me, even after the patient has died;
                I will maintain by all the means in my power, the honor and the noble traditions of the medical profession;
                My colleagues will be my sisters and brothers;
                I will not permit considerations of age, disease or disability, creed, ethnic origin, gender, nationality, political affiliation, race, sexual orientation, social standing or any other factor to intervene between my duty and my patient;
                I will maintain the utmost respect for human life;
                I will not use my medical knowledge to violate human rights and civil liberties, even under threat;
                I make these promises solemnly, freely and upon my honor.

9楼2011-10-02 19:36
                回复
                  和别人座着一起或者同在一个房间就会紧张怕别人和我会不舒服难受不自在而且谁和我在一 起睡觉那个人就会睡不觉因为我会影响他们睡觉我试过了很多人和我一 起睡觉都睡不觉不知道为什么 而且我脑里每时每克都在想事情比如会想我为什么会想事情为什么会得病为什么 还有一个问题就是眼神问题 眼神很死 很直看人怕会伤到别人 让我不敢看人 甚至不想出门 我的眼神经常伤到人 有时候在不刻意的看人别人就会有难受的表情比如眼睛闭了一下然后擦擦眼睛 有的是直接转过身去 我把这事告诉我医生 我医生不相信我眼神会影响人 就和我对视了一下结果他难受了没办法对视下去 说这病就会这样 也没说什么病 我现在看人看久了经常被人说神经病 因为眼睛很呆滞 如何有办法解决 我最多吃过15毫克奥氮平 现在吃5毫克奥氮平 我是在福州第四医院看的第一次看的医生说我是广泛焦虑开了舍曲林结果之前有没精神分裂不知道吃了这药后彻底的疯了出现了幻听妄想 医生就刚快把药换了

10楼2011-10-02 20:05
                  回复
                    你好,你所描述的情况有些散漫,让人有些抓不住中心,但大体上是这样的:和别人在一起会害怕,你所苦恼的是自己的眼神很呆滞,舍曲林是新型抗抑郁剂对焦虑恐惧抑郁有效,如出现妄想或幻觉要服用抗精神病药物。

11楼2011-10-02 20:12
                    回复