虽然你骂了我但我...吧 关注:702贴子:7,507

追忆似水流年。

只看楼主收藏回复

From the moment I saw you smile, as you opened the door for that young mother and her newborn baby. I knew. I knew that I wanted to share the rest of my life with you.
那时我看见你微笑着为一位年轻的妈妈和新生儿开门。那一刻我意识到我将会与你共度余生。

1楼2011-03-14 04:44回复

I cannot tell you how strong my love for you was back then, when I returned to you on leave in the September, feeling battered, bruised and fragile. We held each other so tight I thought we would burst. I asked you to marry me the very same day and I whooped with joy when you looked deep into my eyes and said "yes" to being my bride.
    当我回来时,我无法告诉你战争时我有多爱你。九月休假,我回到你身边,虚弱而残破。我们紧紧相拥。那一天我问你是否愿意嫁给我,当你深深看着我的眼睛说“是”时,我欢呼着,欢呼着你将成为我的新娘。

3楼2011-03-14 04:45
    回复

I`m looking at our wedding photo now, the one on our dressing table, next to your jewellery box. I think of how young and innocent we were back then. I remember being on the church steps grinning like a Cheshire cat, when you said how dashing and handsome I looked in my uniform. The photo is old and faded now, but when I look at it, I only see the bright vibrant colors of our youth. I can still remember every detail of the pretty wedding dress your mother made for you, with its fine delicate lace and pretty pearls. If I concentrate hard enough, I can smell the sweetness of your wedding bouquet as you held it so proudly for everyone to see.
      现在我正在看我们的结婚照片,就在我们的梳妆台上,在你的首饰盒旁边。我们那时是那么的年轻与单纯。我回想着我们一步步踏入结婚的礼堂,回想着你说我穿着这礼服是如此帅气阳光。现在,照片已经老旧褪色,但每当我看它时,我只看到你年轻时的光鲜。我仍然记得你母亲为你做的婚纱,每一个细节我都记忆犹新,那轻柔细腻的花边,那晶莹剔透的珍珠。稍微努力一下,我仍能闻到你手中花朵的芳香。

4楼2011-03-14 04:46
      回复

Do you remember how I panicked like a mad man when Jonathon was born? I can still picture you laughing and smiling at me now, as I clumsily held him for the very first time in my arms. I watched as your laughter faded into tears, as I stared at him and cried my own tears of joy.
        你还记得乔那森出生时的情形吗?我仍能看见你正对着我微笑,犹如第一次我将他抱在怀里时一样。我看见你眼中高兴的泪花,当我把他抱在怀里,我也一样,幸福的泪花。

5楼2011-03-14 04:46
        回复

I know you are tired, my dear, and I must let you go. But I love you so much it hurts to do so.
          亲爱的,我知道你已经很累,我必须让你走了。但是我是如此爱你以致让我痛心不已。

6楼2011-03-14 04:47
          收起回复

As we grew old together, I would tease you that you had not changed since we first met. But it is true, my darling. I do not see the wrinkles and grey hair that other people see. When I look at you now, I only see your sweet tender lips and youthful sparkling eyes as we sat and had out first picnic next to that small stream, and chased each other around that big old oak tree. I remember wishing those first few days together would last forever. Do you remember how exciting and wonderful those days were?
            当我们一起渐渐变老时,我发现你仍和我第一次见到的模样一样,没有任何改变。这是真的,亲爱的。我并没有看到你的皱纹和你的白发。当我现在看你时,我只看到你甜美温柔的嘴唇、充盈闪亮的眼睛,就像我们第一次野炊时旁边的那一汪溪流,在那老橡树下,我们嬉戏追逐。我会永远记得那些我们在一起的短暂时光。你记得那些日子多么美妙吗?

7楼2011-03-14 04:47
            回复

I must go now, my darling. Our children are waiting outside. They want to say goodbye to you.
              我要走了,亲爱的。我们的孩子还在外等着。他们想和你声再见。

8楼2011-03-14 04:48
              回复

I wipe the tears away from my eyes and bend my frail old legs down to the floor, so that I can kneel beside you. I lean close to you and take hold of your hand and kiss your tender lips for the very last time.
                我擦干眼泪,弯下我年迈脆弱的膝盖,这样我就能伏在你身旁了。靠近你,拉着你的手,亲吻你的温唇。

9楼2011-03-14 04:48
                回复

I am sad that you had to leave me, but please don`t worry. I am content, knowing I will be with you soon. I am too old and too empty now to live much longer without you.
                  安详地睡吧,亲爱的。
                  我很难受不得不离开你,但是请不要忧伤。我知道我马上就可以和你在一起了。我已老,在没有你的陪伴下,我生活得太久太空虚。

10楼2011-03-14 04:48
                  回复

I know it won’t be long before we meet again in the small café in Hanover .
                    很快,我们就能在汉诺威广场的那间小咖啡馆里再相逢。

Goodbye, my darling wife.
                    再会了,我的爱妻。

11楼2011-03-14 04:52
                    回复

漏掉了几段。

12楼2011-03-14 04:55
                      回复
                        楼主,一年了,我给你个回复让你知道有人吧……

IP属地:广东来自掌上百度14楼2012-05-17 21:42
                        回复
                          挽尊