兄贵吧 关注:86,587贴子:531,447
  • 26回复贴,共1

VAN最近的(12月23日的)博文

只看楼主收藏回复

转自VAN的博客
Helping my friend on GoFundMe
December 23, 2018
My friend John who is a great photographer. He photographed me when I first started out in West Hollywood in the 90’s. I was trying to be a fashion model/actor like thousands and thousands of guys in Weho. Below are my actual model/actor calling card (comp card or zed card) back in the day. John took those photos. I was fascinated with photography and asked a lot of questions during our photoshoots. He took me under his wing and shared everything he knew about photography. He let me develop black and white photos in his darkroom. John was very generous and patient with me. We became friends. I believe John was more than twice my age. We would eat dinner in Weho and all the queens would give us a look over… thinking “Oh, look. A sugar daddy and his boy toy.” These giggling queens would look very confused when I pull out my wallet pay for the dinners. Gosh, I don’t miss that town at all. I didn’t have the money for art school. Or the luxury of going to school. I was just trying to survive and have a roof over my head. John taught me photography and my other friend James taught me videography. Because of John, I was able to have a book published Male Bondage by Van Darkholme. And because of my other friend James and John, I was able to become a director for Kinkmen.com. Sadly, James passed away two years ago and now I only have John. These two men made a huge difference in my life. I, in turn, was able to mentor someone. Sadly, I never got the dinners… but that’s another story. If you enjoyed my art over the years, please help me out by donating to help my friend. If you have a lot, give a lot. If you have a few dollars, please give that. I hope you all can donate to exceed his goal. That would be a wonderful Christmas gift for my friend. I thank you from the bottom of my heart and Merry Xmas, xo Van

大致看了一下,介绍了VAN的御用DARK♂摄影师兼好友--John,他拍摄了许多VAN的美♂照
求大神详细翻译谢谢

IP属地:浙江1楼2018-12-24 22:25回复
    该楼层疑似违规已被系统折叠 查看此楼

IP属地:北京来自Android客户端2楼2018-12-24 22:37
    回复
      去年Van的圣诞礼物好像是一把手枪来着,Van还嫌手枪声音太大www

IP属地:上海来自Android客户端3楼2018-12-24 22:46
      收起回复
        当年也算是为他当导演铺平了路

来自Android客户端4楼2018-12-25 00:36
        收起回复
          1、3两张真的帅

IP属地:广东来自iPhone客户端5楼2018-12-25 00:44
          回复(1)
            您能不能公开他的所谓的博客地址

IP属地:广东来自iPhone客户端7楼2018-12-27 09:59
            回复(3)
              van全正确

来自Android客户端8楼2018-12-27 23:14
              回复
                蛮帅气的

IP属地:湖南来自Android客户端9楼2018-12-28 07:39
                回复
                  在GoFundMe上帮助我的朋友
                  2018年12月23日
                  我的朋友约翰是个很棒的摄影师。90年代,当我第一次来到西好莱坞时,他给我拍了张照片。当时我正在努力成为一个时装模特/演员,就像在Weho成千上万的人一样。下面是我在当天的实际模型/演员名片(复合卡或zed卡)。约翰照了那些照片。我对摄影很着迷,在拍照的时候问了很多问题。他把我揪在自己的翅膀下,和我分享他所知道的关于摄影的一切。他让我在他的暗房里冲洗黑白照片。约翰对我非常慷慨和耐心。我们成了朋友。我相信约翰的年龄是我的两倍多。我们会在Weho吃晚餐,所有的皇后都会给我们看一下……想“哦,看。“糖果爸爸和他的男孩玩具。”当我拿出钱包付饭钱时,这些咯咯笑着的王后会显得很困惑。天哪,我一点儿也不想念那个城镇。我没有钱上艺术学校。或者上学的奢侈。我只是想活下去,头顶有个屋顶。约翰教我摄影,我的其他朋友詹姆斯教我摄影。因为约翰,我出版了一本范达科姆的《男性束缚》。因为我的另一个朋友詹姆斯和约翰,我能够成为Kink..com的导演。可悲的是,詹姆斯两年前去世了,现在我只有约翰。这两个人给我的生活带来了巨大的变化。反过来,我也能指导别人。可悲的是,我从来没吃过晚餐……但这是另外一回事。如果你多年来喜欢我的艺术,请捐钱帮助我的朋友。如果你有很多,付出很多。如果你有几美元,请给我。我希望你们都能捐钱超过他的目标。那将是送给我朋友的很棒的圣诞礼物。我从心底感谢你,圣诞快乐,xo Van

IP属地:广东10楼2018-12-28 09:15
                  收起回复
                    图三:****

IP属地:江苏12楼2018-12-29 09:31
                    回复
                      帅啊!

IP属地:广东18楼2019-04-25 22:59
                      回复
                        在“资助我”上帮助我的好友
                        2018年12月23日
                        吾友约翰是个很好的摄像师。20世纪90我刚在Shit海岸好莱坞出道时就是他给我拍的。当时我努力成为一位时尚模特/演员就像Weho那茫茫的打拼者。(又到更新,先去吃饭)

IP属地:江苏来自iPhone客户端19楼2019-08-29 11:37
                        回复