Part 5:最后一次对话
MAX: 这些年你都做什么了
What have you been up to all these years
1900: 创造音乐
Making music
MAX: 甚至连战争时期也在做吗?
Even during the war?
1900: 即使再也没人跳舞的时候
Even when no one was dancing anymore
即使炸弹四处飞的时候
Even when the bombs were falling
我一直都在演奏,没有停歇
And I kept playing
直到船驶到了这里
till the ship got here
MAX: 你还叫它船啊
Call this a ship?
这东西比起船更像是个装满炸弹即将爆炸的山
It’s more like a mountain of dynamite about to explode
你不觉得有点危险吗
A bit dangerous, don’t you think?
1900: 你呢,Max?
And you, Max?
你的小号呢?
Where’s your trumpet?
MAX: 我很久以前就不吹小号了
I gave it up as well as while back
但是,你知道,现在我又想重新开始吹了
But, you know, now I’m in the mood for starting again
现在我脑袋里全是新点子
I’m busting with new ideas
咱们一起组个二重奏吧。你和我
Let’s start a duo. You and me
或者一个我们自己的乐队
Or our own band
乐队的名字就叫Danny Boodman T.D. Lemon 1900 大乐队怎么样
The Danny Boodman T.D. Lemon 1900 Big Band
这个名字让人热血沸腾吧
It’s gets the blood going
我们肯定会特别火
We’d be a smash
来吧,1900,和我一起,我们下船吧
Come on, 1900. Come with me. Let’s get off
我们可以在码头看船爆炸
We’ll watch the fireworks from the pier
然后我们从零开始
And then we’ll start from scratch
有时候从零开始是必要的
Sometimes that’s the way you have to do it
你得回到起点
You go right back to the beginning
这并不是结束
You’re never really done for…
除非你有了一段可以拿出去讲给他人听的故事才是结束
As long as you’ve got a good story and someone to tell it to
记得吗?
Remenber?
那是你告诉我的
You told me that
看吧,你现在的故事可真是都可以写成一本书了
Well, what a stack of stories you got now
全世界都会对你的每一个洗耳恭听
The world would be hanging on your every word
世界会为你的音乐疯狂
crazy for your music
相信我
Believe me
1900: 整座城市
All that city