凸变英雄吧 关注:4,682贴子:46,456

昨天答应的关于lan大采访的翻译

只看楼主收藏回复

lan大的照片吧

IP属地:广东1楼2016-12-15 01:24回复
    问:告诉我你怎样开始作一个动画工作者,是什么启发了你开始做动画吗?
    我看了吉卜力工作室的一个幕后花絮并且我被制作动画的过程吸引了,在我的大学时光里,所以当我毕业后,我决定成为一名从事动画。
    Tellme about how you started as an animator. What inspired you to begin animating?
    I watched a ‘behind the scenes’/’making of’from Studio Ghibli and was attracted by the process of making animation duringmy time in collage, so after graduating I decided to be an animator.

IP属地:广东5楼2016-12-15 01:26
    回复
      Audiencesare blown away by your amazing work in To Be Hero – do you have any resourcesthat you reference on the show?
      Just generally watching good shows. Iprefer to draw the show with strong personal style. The director had alreadygiven the characters their personalities through scripts, so when it comes toanimation, I would like to emphasize that even more. Most of the time I justdraw them out without finding any references.
      在凸变中观众对你精彩的工作惊叹不已——你在这部番中有参考其他的吗?
      通常看看好的番。我更喜欢画具有强烈的个人风格显示的番。导演已经通过脚本给人物赋予了个性,所以动画的时候,我想强调的是更多。我大部分画他们的时候没有参考其他的。

IP属地:广东9楼2016-12-15 01:27
      回复
        Isit harder to animate over-the-top action scenes over realistic characteranimation?
        I feel passionate when drawing cuts withexaggerated motion and acting. I love them, but need to worry problems liketime limitation and the extreme shape changes caused by having too much motion.
        在画一些翻转动作的时候是不是很难?
        在画动作的表演时我是充满激情的。我爱他们,但需要担心的问题是由于过多动作导致的时间限制和形状变化。

IP属地:广东10楼2016-12-15 01:28
        回复
          Workingon an anime, are you an anime fan yourself? What type of anime do you watch? Doyou have any favorites?
          Actually, I am! I like all kinds of shows,and once have spare time I would watch shows that are currentlyairing each season. I love shows that have crazy sakuga.
          做为动画从业者,你是自己的动画粉么?你看什么类型的动漫?你有最喜欢的动画吗?
          实际上!我,我喜欢所有种类的,和一旦有业余的时间,我会看着目前每个季节正在播放的节目。我喜欢有疯狂的作画的番。
          Whoare some of the animators that you look up to?
          There are too many animators that I like;the most influential to me would be Hiroyuki Imaishi.
          一些你需要仰视的动画师是谁?
          有太多我喜欢的动画师;影响我最大的是今石洋之。

IP属地:广东12楼2016-12-15 01:28
          回复
            Howdid you meet kilocrescent? Can you tell us what it’s like working withkilocrescent?
            I have been following him onWeibo(microblog) for a long time. After viewing a piece of his work while hewas in school, I invited him to join us. He was just graduating from highschool when we started making To Be Hero. He’s got some great skills: actiondesign; a great sense of rhythm, he’s really good at animating special effects.I learned lots of tricks from his work. He could only draw one cut per week, sowe give him the cuts that suit him the most. The scene where the Uncle wasflushed down the toilet from episode one was especially amazing, it added a lotto the show!
            你是怎么认识kilocrescent(凸变英雄18岁原画KiloCrescent)的?你能告诉我们是什么样子和 kilocrescent 一起工作吗?
            我在微博上关注了很长时间。看了后他在学校的作品后,我邀请他来加入我们的工作室。当我们开始制作是英雄,他刚从高校毕业。他有一些很好的优点︰动作设计;节奏感很好,很擅长动画特效。我从他那学到了很多。他可能每周只能画1卡,所以我们给他最适合他的卡。尤其令人惊讶的是伢叔第一集冲进马桶的场面,他添加了很多!

IP属地:广东13楼2016-12-15 01:29
            收起回复

IP属地:广东16楼2016-12-15 01:30
              收起回复
                好了

IP属地:广东17楼2016-12-15 01:31
                回复
                  深夜发车

18楼2016-12-15 01:33
                  收起回复
                    看完 晚安

IP属地:浙江来自Android客户端19楼2016-12-15 01:44