林书豪吧 关注:255,558贴子:7,551,295

翻译lake show life网站的一篇新闻。

只看楼主收藏回复

题目:为什么说林和科比两人可以成为一个强劲的进攻组合。
作者:哈里伯登

来自iPhone客户端1楼2014-08-04 16:10回复
    After months of speculation, teams around the league are finally beginning to formulate their rosters for the forthcoming NBA season. An offseason shrouded in mystery and wonder has ultimately left the Los Angeles Lakers relatively empty handed as their pursuits of premier free agents, such as LeBron James and Carmelo Anthony, fell flat on their faces. However, the marquee acquisition of the summer, both in terms of financial income and talent added, has to the orchestrator of ‘Linsanity’.
    经过几个月的猜测后,在赛季即将到来的时候,球队终于开始制定自己的最佳阵容。在休赛,期笼罩着神秘和好奇的湖人队,最终失去了他们主要想追求的自由球员,比如詹姆斯和安东尼,两手落空的湖人脸上写满了失落。然而,对于整个夏天的运作,无论是财政收入还是天资的补充,“林疯狂”的到来都一定神来之笔。

2楼2014-08-04 16:12
    收起回复
      Whilst few can deny that Lin and Kobe both star at their prime when acting as dominant ball handling guards, the misconception that two players of this caliber couldn’t fuse their games to work off of each others’ strengths is confusing to say the least. The question would be a little trickier to answer if we were dealing with Bryant at his athletic, explosive peak, or if Lin even had the remotest touch of animosity towards Kobe, yet no evidence that we’ve been given leads us to believe that either of these situations are true.
      虽然很少人能否认林和科比这两个人在他们主导运球时是全明星,但是也有很多人认为这两名球员无法融合他们的优势,毫不夸张的说,这样想法让人非常难以理解。这些问题确实有些棘手,比如科比是否还有很强的运动力和爆发力,林是否依然对科比有很深的敌意,但是没有证据使我们相信,这些情况是真实的。

4楼2014-08-04 16:13
      收起回复
        “There’s different ways I can go,” Bryant said. “Obviously, the easier of the two would be if I could have the same type of explosiveness that I had last year. It makes my game very easy. But if it’s not there, I’m ready to adapt.”
        “我可以用不同的方式去比赛,”科比说。“显然,这里有两条路,如果我有像去年那样的爆发力,这样会让我的比赛更容易些,如果没有,我已经准备好了去适应。”

5楼2014-08-04 16:14
        收起回复
          Bryant’s open approach in November towards changing the style of his game resonates clearly at this current time, especially as he would now be able to share the baton with an offensively gifted prospect rather than a worn down Steve Nash.
          去年11月份,科比的态度是改变他的比赛风格,很显然在这个现在这个时间产生了共鸣,特别是当他现在能够分享的指挥棒,分享进攻天赋。而非磨损纳什的进攻。

6楼2014-08-04 16:14
          回复
            “Kobe wants to win and I want to win. I think Kobe wants his teammates to train hard and I will train hard. I hope he can respect me and we can collaborate well together,” Lin told a press conference in fluent Mandarin.”
            “科比想要赢,我也想要赢。我认为科比希望他的队友们努力训练,而我也将刻苦训练。我希望他能尊重我,我们可以合作的很好,”在一次新闻发布会上林书豪用流利的普通话说道。

7楼2014-08-04 16:15
            收起回复
              Lin, too, has expressed his fondness towards Kobe Bryant and seems eager to earn his trust and respect, as well as learning from the five-time NBA champion. It seems as if discussions between the pair have been productive and that they’re on the same page regarding what they expect from the team and themselves. This chemistry immediately surpasses that which Lin and Harden have shared during his two years in Houston and all signs seem to point towards the two having a harmonious relationship.
              林也表示他对科比的喜爱和渴望获得他的信任和尊重,以及学习他五次NBA总冠军的经验。如果讨论两个人之间的关系,在关于他们所期望的团队中,好像两人都取得了不少成果。这种化学反应立即超过了林和哈登在休斯顿两年间所共享的,似乎所有的迹象都表明这两个人将拥有一个和谐的关系。

8楼2014-08-04 16:15
              收起回复
                With all of this being said, all the off-court unity in the world couldn’t fix this pair if Jeremy Lin doesn’t begin to develop more of an off the ball presence on offence. Throughout the course of last season, Lin only managed to convert 41.2 FG% of his catch and shoot opportunities. His weak off the ball vision and IQ, as well as being paired with trigger happy James Harden, appeared to lead Lin into either driving to the rim or taking jumpers, that of which he shot only at 33.9 FG%. With that being said, he fared considerably better on assisted jumpers, converting 76.1 FG% in this category.
                纵观所有所说的,如果林书豪不增加进攻端的无球跑动能力,那么所有的场下团结活动都无法修复这对组合的威力。纵览在上个赛季,林在接球就投的命中率只要41.2%。他的无球跑动能力比较弱,为了让他的搭档詹姆斯哈登打的更加舒服,开始让林进入底角或让其采取跳投,他的命中率只在33.9 %。也就是说,他在协助跳投表现得好,在这一类里面,命中率为76.1%。

9楼2014-08-04 16:16
                收起回复
                  Whilst the evidence appears to be at least somewhat contradictory, one theme appears unanimously: Lin must develop and become a threat whilst not in possession of the ball for this duo to work. Although this suggested growth remains a big “if”, Lin has all of the tools around him to make him succeed, namely Steve Nash, whose passing abilities and movement (at least not as of late) remain stuff of legend in NBA lore.
                  证据似乎是有些矛盾的,一个主题似乎一致认为:在两人组合中,林一定会发展成为一个不占球权的火力攻击点。虽然这个观点还存在很大的疑问,但是林已经拥有了可以让他成功的所有条件,换句话说,纳什在传球和球的运转上面的能力仍然是NBA中的传奇,在这上面可以帮助林很多。

10楼2014-08-04 16:16
                  收起回复
                    Although this duo don’t complement each other perfectly, find me a handful of pairs that do so in the modern league. Why were James and Wade so successful? Why do the Splash Brothers strike fear into the hearts of NBA defenses? They communicate, they adapt and they’re ready to grow and change in the name of unity and success. Kobe knows this, Lin knows this and if you think that only a perfectly balanced and orchestrated group can work well together, you’re living in a fantasy land. Sure, both players will need to become accustomed to scoring and producing in ways which they are not entirely familiar with, but to mindlessly state that such professionals are incapable of doing so is just plain wrong. With father time continuing to haunt Kobe, he needs to win now. As for Lin, being in a contract year and having such a figure to motivate and develop you can only do wonders for his game.
                    虽然这两人现在并没有很好的互补,在现代的联盟中同样也很难找这样的组合。为什么詹姆斯和韦德会如此成功?为什么这两个激情豪迈的兄弟能让整个NBA的防守都心生畏惧?因为他们交流,因为他们以团结和成功为目的去准备,他们不断成长,不断改变。科比知道这一点,林也知道这一点,如果你认为只有一个完美的平衡且和谐的策划组才可以使工作变得很好,那么你将永远生活在一个幻想中。当然,这两名球员需要慢慢习惯如何得分和配合,他们并不完全熟悉,毫无疑问,如果认为这两个专业的球员没有彼此适应的能力,那将是大错特错的。时间的老人已经开始困扰着科比了,他现在需要赢得胜利。至于林,在合同年,这个时候更能激励和促进林的进步,到时候你只需要对他的表现感到惊讶就可以了。

11楼2014-08-04 16:17
                    回复
                      There seems to be three keys needed in order to make this pair a formidable threat in the league: communication, willingness and eagerness to grow and adapt to each others’ strengths and weaknesses. Lin/Kobe is by no means a match made in heaven, but if the pair can overcome their shortcomings and be somewhat enthusiastic about changing their previous roles to taking duties which best fit the team, then this odd couple may just have legs within it.
                      为了使这对组合成为联盟中一个最强大的威胁,这里似乎有三把钥匙:一,良好的沟通,心甘情愿的付出和渴望适应彼此的优点和缺点,并且不断成长。林/科比绝不是天造地设的一对,但如果他们能够克服自己的缺点和热衷于改变他们以前的角色来承担责任以便最适合球队,那么这儿可怕的组合就可能会有更多的机会成功。

12楼2014-08-04 16:17
                      回复
                        Just remember, Lakers Nation, Lin and Harden translated into a duo driving a playoff team.
                        湖人粉丝请记住,林和哈登组合曾经驾驭一支季后赛球队。

13楼2014-08-04 16:18
                        收起回复
                          Before you try and convince yourself that the issues with Lin and Kobe on paper will mean that the couple are destined to fail, remember that the game is played on court, not through ink.
                          关于林和科比的双人组合,所有的纸上谈兵的理论都注定会是失败的,请记住篮球比赛是在球场上的,不是在纸上的。

14楼2014-08-04 16:19
                          收起回复
                            EDIT: Remember, this is an article concerning the OFFENSIVE future of the pair, not their DEFENSIVE efforts. That is another article for another day.
                            后记:请记住,这是一篇关于他们俩未来进攻的文章,不是关于防守的。将来我会写一篇关于他们俩防守的文章。

15楼2014-08-04 16:19
                            收起回复
                              猪猪来了

IP属地:广东来自iPhone客户端16楼2014-08-04 16:19
                              收起回复