MAGPIE SHIP HUNTER'S MOON 非法矿船猎月号
---Li, this is Malyech. You read? 李,我是马耶奇。你听得到么?
---Loud and clear. What's you status? 声音很清晰。你那里情况如何?
---Think we've get a winner here. Good for a half dozen eggs, at least. 我想我这里有人中了头彩。少说也有半打鸟蛋(指大块的矿石)。
---Sounds good. Everyone else has struck out today, so get Copland to post the co-ords and sit tight. 听起来不错。今天其他人都累得半死,就让柯普兰发布方位坐标吧,完事了就让她静候命令。
---I'll alert Okeke and Bellevin. Li out. 我会去提醒欧齐齐和贝勒维恩。 李完毕。
---Ok. 好的。(结束通话)
---Schneider, how full is the nest? 施耐德,矿巢现在有多满?
---Around 85 percent. Another two, three weeks and we'll be done. Home,sweet home. 大概装到85%了。再等两三个星期就能装满了。 家,甜蜜的家啊。
---You mean cash,sweet cash. Who wants to go home?你想说的是---票子,亲爱的票子吧。 谁想回家?
---Well, captain, some of us actually have s8ex lives. 得了,舰长,我们中真有人过着性福生活呢。