利物浦队吧 关注:21,836贴子:1,036,612
  • 1回复贴,共1

【官网】1.5 古拉克西冲击琼斯地位

取消只看楼主收藏回复

Peter Gulacsi is eager to seize his chance of being Pepe Reina's regular understudy when he sits on the bench at Blackburn Rovers tonight.  
古拉克西放眼成为雷纳的首席替补,而今晚[5.1.2011]对垒布莱克本的比赛他将会坐在替补席上。 
With Brad Jones away in Qatar for a month on Asian Cup duty with Australia, the Hungarian U21 international will be our No.2 'keeper at Ewood Park.
在布莱德。琼斯代表澳洲出阵在卡塔尔举办的亚洲杯的这一个月内,这位匈牙利21岁以下国家队门将将会成为我军客战埃伍德的替补门将。
Gulacsi is aiming to make the most of this opportunity after starting the season on loan at Tranmere.
而古拉克西希望他能在外租特兰梅尔后充分的利用这次的经验。
"This is a big opportunity for me and because Brad is away I have got the chance to be No.2 to Pepe," he told Liverpoolfc.tv. )`
"这对我来说是个很好的机会因为琼斯不在,而我有机会成为雷纳的替补,"他这么对官网表示。
"Being on the bench for Liverpool's first team makes me really proud. I will try and make the most of this chance and my target is to push Brad as hard as I can and show the staff that I am good enough to be on the bench.   
"有机会成为一线队的替补真的让我感到骄傲。我会利用这次的机会来和琼斯竞争利物浦第2门神的位置。我将会向教练们展示我有足够的能力坐上替补席。"
"When Brad comes back he will have the advantage because he has more experience than me but I am a young goalkeeper and my target is to go as high as I can and do well for Liverpool.
"当琼斯回来后他会有一定的优势因为他有的是经验不过我还很年轻,我的目标是尽可能提高我自己的水平及努力的为利物浦效力。"
"It would be a fantastic thing to get the chance to play and I prepare for every game as though I will be playing.
"如果我有机会打比赛的话那么真的是太棒了。我将会好好的为比赛作准备,把每一场比赛当着我会上场一样。"
"Pepe is a very consistent goalkeeper and he hasn't had injuries in the past and hopefully that will remain the same because he is fantastic for Liverpool.
"雷纳是个很稳定的门将而他过去也没有受伤的纪录。希望他能够持续保持着因为他对利物浦来太重要了。"
"I have to be ready all of the time."
"而我必须时时做好准备。"
Gulacsi is one of five goalkeepers on the books at Melwood and he welcomes the challenge of competing with the other custodians he calls his friends.
古拉克西是梅尔伍德的5位门将之一,他欢迎来自他的队友的挑战。
He added: "It's good competition and I can say all of us are good friends on and off the pitch. Having this competition improves you as a player because we are all pushing each other.  
"我们之间存在的是良好的竞争,我们在场上场下都是好朋友。这种竞争的存在有助于你做得更好因为我们会互相给对方压力。"
"Myself, Martin (Hansen) and Dean (Bouzanis) all came to the club at a similar time so we all know what it's like to make the step by playing for the reserves and trying to get to the first team."
"我,汉森,博扎尼斯几乎都是同一个时期来到利物浦的所以我们知道怎么一步一步从预备队打起然后寻求进入一线队。"
Liverpool's No.42 has benefited from two loan spells with Tranmere Rovers at Prenton Park and he earned rave reviews for his displays from manager Les Parry.

IP属地:北京1楼2011-01-12 21:37回复

这位红军42号两次被外租到特兰梅尔,他在特兰梅尔的出色表现得到了该球会主帅雷斯。佩里的赞扬。
    "Both of them were really successful spells, not just for me but for the team as well," he added.
    "这两次都是很成功的外租,不止是对我而言,对特兰梅尔也是如此。"
    "Last season we were fighting against relegation and we managed to save ourselves in the last game. This season we were progressing quite well and I really enjoyed my time at Tranmere.  
    "上个赛季我们被迫打起保级战,最后我们成功在最后一场比赛完成自我救赎。而这个赛季我们进展的不错,我真的很享受在那里的时光。"
    "I have learnt a lot from my time there. Playing games is so much different than training sessions. You can learn a lot of things in the training sessions but then you have to put that into the games and deal with situations under pressure.
    "我在外租时期学习了不少。上场比赛和训练完全就是两码子的事儿。你能在训练时学到很多东西不过你必须把你所学到的东西在比赛压力笼罩下展现出来。"
    "It was a really good experience for me and I really like Les. There was a good team spirit at Tranmere."
    "对我来说这真的是很好的经验而我也很喜欢雷斯。特兰梅尔的团队氛围真的很棒。"
    Gulacsi also spoke of his admiration for Reina and revealed how much the Spaniard has helped him on and off the pitch.
    另外,古拉克西也提及了他对雷纳的各种仰慕钦佩,同时小光对他在场上和畅下的帮助实在太多了。
    "Pepe is a really funny and nice person and it is a good experience as well as good fun training with him," he said.
    "雷纳是个很风趣的好人,能在场上和他一起快乐的训练真的很不错。"
    "He is great in the changing room and he is always positive and makes everybody happy. He is a great goalkeeper and I have definitely improved working with Pepe everyday.
    "他在更衣室里也很有感染力。他经常保持积极的态度同时也让每个人感到开心。他是个伟大的门将而我每天和他训练都能学到东西。"
    "I have tried to copy him and pick up things from his game to take into mine."
    "我尝试模仿他同时通过观察他的比赛吸收一些对我有用的元素。"

IP属地:北京2楼2011-01-12 21:38
    回复