汪国真吧 关注:4,685贴子:33,300
  • 21回复贴,共1

第二十二个平安夜,伯利恒之星

只看楼主收藏回复

Every year, people gather on Christmas Eve, exchange gifts, and illuminate lights to welcome the arrival of Christmas. Over two thousand years ago, the Star of Bethlehem guided the wise men to witness the birth of Jesus. Now its radiance still shines atop every household's Christmas tree, guiding us forward with the spirit of love and hope.
Today marks my twenty-second Silent Night,and tomorrow will be my twenty-second Christmas. On Christmas Eve night, magics always happen quietly. Even though no miracles have happened today, perhaps in a few hours, there will be some. There's still time, my dear friends.
Will Santa Claus bring me gifts? Will God smile upon me? I don't know. If you come, please tread lightly, don't obscure God's smile in my dream.
At this point, I should have reviewed my 2023, but I have many thoughts and yet few words to express them. As I mentioned before, I am a coward. I don't have a clue how to sum up this year. However, Christmas is not only a celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ but also an opportunity for family reunions, sharing joy, and spreading warmth. It should be filled with gifts, songs, delicious food, and the company of loved ones and friends. So, no matter who you are, or where you are or what you do or anything, please live with hope, share joy, and extend love and generosity to those in need. May we find true peace and joy in caring for each other.
Now I can see the Star of Bethlehem shining on top of the Christmas tree, illuminating my path ahead.
At this special Christmas Eve, may our hearts be filled with gratitude for the past and anticipation for the future. I share with you the warmth and joy of this Christmas season. May our lives be like the lights twinkling on the Christmas tree, brimming with endless hope and love.
From my family to yours, I wish you all a very happy Christmas and a New Year filled with blessings, peace, and love.

IP属地:湖南来自Android客户端1楼2023-12-24 21:21回复
    哈哈,我的乖乖,你崇洋媚外,写一些像蚯蚓一样的东西,中文你都不会写啦

IP属地:四川2楼2023-12-24 22:41
    收起回复
      天哪,看不懂一个字

IP属地:湖北来自Android客户端3楼2023-12-24 23:42
      收起回复
        这里是杨爱民的个人贴吧,你想干什么?

IP属地:福建来自Android客户端4楼2023-12-25 06:56
        收起回复
          amen

IP属地:江苏来自Android客户端5楼2023-12-25 08:11