克苏鲁神话吧 关注:138,187贴子:410,999
  • 8回复贴,共1

【新人】新人报道,刚买了死灵之书,沉迷其中无法自拔。闲着没事

只看楼主收藏回复

【新人】新人报道,刚买了死灵之书,沉迷其中无法自拔。
闲着没事,把爱手艺的Memory翻译了一下,给大家看个乐呵

IP属地:黑龙江来自Android客户端1楼2020-07-13 01:41回复
    《忆》
      尼斯谷中,万恶亏月光辉惨淡,羸角撕裂致命冠叶,穿见血封喉之树,通摇曳暗光之渠。深谷之下,无光能及,莫视之物,窸窣穿梭。两岸坡壁,皆生异植,邪枝魔叶,紧锢其身。石柱破败,巨梁奇形,工为世忘,遗路荒野,隐于宫殿废墟之礹,没于藤缠蔓绕之间。败园生庞树,有小猿上下窜跃;财瓮游毒蛇,见鳞物不可言说。自万丈之高墙,落千钧之巨石,覆以湿苔,沉于长眠。筑者立之,为永世不倒;今日视之,仍岿然未倾,有灰蟾下居为证。
      谷之极底,有河名森,水粘稠,富杂草,发于晦阴之泉,泻入地底之渊。故谷地神守不知流水何红,亦不明流至何处。
      月辉有蛰灵语守,言:“吾年高多忘,还请指教。建此石群者,何能?何貌?何名?”对曰:“吾即忆,通古事,奈长年。其似森水不可知晓。何能忆不得,盖恍瞬之过客矣;何貌忆微渺,类树间之小猿也;何名忆清确,系于水名同韵。该往昔之辈名为人。”
      然,飞灵回角月,神守细细观:败园庞树,小猿窜跃。

IP属地:黑龙江来自Android客户端2楼2020-07-13 01:41
    回复
      附原文以对照。
      Memory
      In the valley of Nis the accursed waning moon shines thinly, tearing a path for its light with feeble horns through the lethal foliage of a great upas-tree. And within the depths of the valley, where the light reaches not, move forms not meant to be beheld. Rank is the herbage on each slope, where evil vines and creeping plants crawl amidst the stones of ruined palaces, twining tightly about broken columns and strange monoliths, and heaving up marble pavements laid by forgotten hands. And in trees that grow gigantic in crumbling courtyards leap little apes, while in and out of deep treasure-vaults writhe poison serpents and scaly things without a name. Vast are the stones which sleep beneath coverlets of dank moss, and mighty were the walls from which they fell. For all time did their builders erect them, and in sooth they yet serve nobly, for beneath them the grey toad makes his habitation.
      At the very bottom of the valley lies the river Than, whose waters are slimy and filled with weeds. From hidden springs it rises, and to subterranean grottoes it flows, so that the Daemon of the Valley knows not why its waters are red, nor whither they are bound.
      The Genie that haunts the moonbeams spake to the Daemon of the Valley, saying, "I am old, and forget much. Tell me the deeds and aspect and name of them who built these things of Stone." And the Daemon replied, "I am Memory, and am wise in lore of the past, but I too am old. These beings were like the waters of the river Than, not to be understood. Their deeds I recall not, for they were but of the moment. Their aspect I recall dimly, it was like to that of the little apes in the trees. Their name I recall clearly, for it rhymed with that of the river. These beings of yesterday were called Man."
      So the Genie flew back to the thin horned moon, and the Daemon looked intently at a little ape in a tree that grew in a crumbling courtyard.

IP属地:黑龙江来自Android客户端3楼2020-07-13 01:42
      回复
        ( '▿ ' )文言!

IP属地:四川来自Android客户端4楼2020-07-13 09:22
        回复
          别有趣味。

IP属地:江苏来自Android客户端6楼2020-07-13 12:09
          回复
            ?考完连平安都不和我报吗

IP属地:福建来自iPhone客户端7楼2020-07-14 12:20
            回复
              能不能二次翻译一下再变个白话