请问有洗点的代码吗?

只看楼主收藏回复

以为兽化perk本能在人形也可以用,相当于侦测生命钳工实用,结果发现不行。。
有没有有老滚5的代码大全?想洗掉兽化师为了本能加的好几个点

IP属地:坦桑尼亚1楼2020-06-01 10:18回复
    找到了,舒坦,恩达瑞尔还是国内太冷清了。
    Mark一下回家试
    pevenstinkerisahack4 points·3 years ago
    you can remove perk points manually one at a time and it will refund the memory point that was accosted.
    To do so, simply open the console (with the ~ key) look at the name of the talent/perk you want to remove (For instance: "Steadfast") and type:
    help Steadfast
    exactly like that, and you'll get several console messages, one of which will say "PERK: (then the name of the perk you entered) followed by several numbers and some random letters". These numbers & letters are the perk ID. Once you know the perk ID, type this in the console to remove that perk: player.removeperk 32049d110980uei (this is just an example, not a real sequence of numbers and letters)
    This will remove the perk and refund you its talent point.
    If the name of a talent has multiple words in it, you need to do something slightly different--let's say you want to remove the perk "Iron Skin", for example.
    You'll do the same thing as you normally would, except when you type
    help (perk name)
    in the console, you will put the 2nd word in quotation marks like this:
    help Iron 'Skin'
    instead of
    help Iron Skin
    Also, don't type in the name of the class associated with the talent. With the examples I've been using, all of those talents belong to the "Keeper" class and on the talent tree itself they are written like this: "Keeper: Iron Skin", but when you're looking for the perk ID that is that talent, you won't type the "Keeper:" part (i.e the class preface).
    Aaand that's all. It's a lot easier to just give yourself more talentpoints, but if you actually want to undo a perk's effect for whatever reason, this is the way to do it. I've seen a lot of people say "you can't remove talents in this game", but that's only half true--there's no way to do it cleanly/legitimately by default, but if you fiddle around a tiny bit in the console you can remove talents.

IP属地:坦桑尼亚3楼2020-06-01 17:19
    回复
      挖个坟,老哥试过了吗,想转法师玩

5楼2021-07-14 22:38
      收起回复