transportfever吧 关注:11,025贴子:95,084
  • 7回复贴,共1

【自制地图】建设I.P.K.R.(the Imperial Peking-Kalgan Railway)

只看楼主收藏回复

中文说明:
在京张高铁开通前夕,制作这张地图以反映狂热运输世界中京张线及丰沙线的某些特征。
京张铁路,作为中国人自行设计、建造的第一条干线铁路,承载着许多铁路迷的家国情怀和内心情结。
由于地图比例尺的限制和无法模拟流量特性,该地图仅包括沿线的一些城镇,即从关沟线到宣化的一部分,以及丰沙线的永定河谷段,为此对北京北部地区的山脉海拔高度进行了修改,改变了河流、水库的部分地貌,但尽可能反映沿线的资源、矿产和工业分布,并模拟了南口至八达岭的越岭线路,包括著名的之字形铁路线。
希望能借此回顾一下历史并在模拟中获得乐趣。向“中国铁路之父“詹天佑先生致敬,向中国铁路工人致敬。
1. 为保证成就的获得,设定了必须的模组为 Acheatments²,感谢 mediziner & Merk。
2. 设定开始时间为1904年1月1日。一年后,即1905年9月,京张铁路正式开始修建,到1909年10月建成通车,耗时四年,费用693万两白银。
3. 期待国内外模组老鸟能有更多的适合该线路的机车车辆、建筑资产模组出现。比如马莱型系列蒸汽机车、丰沙线上的法国橙8K电力机车、长城、历史车站、人物纪念雕塑等。
4. 感谢王嵬的《我的京张铁路》一书。
p.s. 可以新老线路并行,让复兴号与蒸汽机在时光车轮中飞奔!

IP属地:河北1楼2019-12-28 14:22回复
    English Readme:
    On the eve of the opening of the Beijing-Zhangjiakou high speed railway, this map was made to reflect some features of the Jingzhang Line and the Fengsha line in the TPF world.
    Beijing-Zhangjiakou Railway Line(Historically known as the Imperial Peking-Kalgan Railway, I.P.K.R.), as the first main railway line designed and built by Chinese people, carries the inner complex of many railway fans.
    Due to the limitation of the map scale and the inability to simulate the flow characteristics, this map only includes some towns along the line, i.e. the part from Guangou line to Xuanhua, and the Yongding River valley section of fengsha line, and controls the altitude of North Beijing area, changes part of the landform to adapt to the construction of rivers and reservoirs, but reflects the distribution of resources, minerals and industries along the line as far as possible, and simulates the cross-mountain line of Nankou to Badaling, as famous of Zigzag railway line.
    I hope you guys can review the history and get pleasure in the simulation. Salute to Jeme Tien Yow and Chinese railway workers.
    1. To ensure the achievement, the necessary module is set as “Acheatments²”. Thanks mediziner & Merk.
    2. Set the start time as January 1, 1904. One year later, in September 1905, the I.P.K.R. officially began to be built and opened to traffic in October 1909. It took four years and cost 6.93 million liang of silver.
    3. It is expected that more mods are suitable for the line. For example, ML series steam locomotive, Great Wall, historical station, figure memorial sculpture, etc.
    4. Thank Wang Wei for his book "My Beijing-Zhangjiakou Railway".

IP属地:河北2楼2019-12-28 14:22
    收起回复
      高手

IP属地:北京来自Android客户端3楼2019-12-28 14:37
      回复
        好评!!

IP属地:韩国来自Android客户端4楼2019-12-28 18:20
        回复
          怎么样制作地图,能出个教程吗

IP属地:广西6楼2019-12-31 00:24
          回复