那个吧主酷酷游戏想把大家带偏,千万不要被他误导

IP属地:北京来自Android客户端1楼2019-12-21 17:43回复
    如本人一直以来强调过的,每隔一段时间总会来某些特定人士,其表现为:观点没依据,一个劲只会口嗨,要证据没证据,要出处没出处。

IP属地:广西来自iPhone客户端2楼2019-12-21 18:33
    回复

知道 John Alan Halloran 这位亚述(学)学者吗?没事,本人也了解不多。
      《苏美语词典》作者,若不涉及该领域,根本就不知晓什么叫:“云泥之别”。
      36. The Sumerian People
      >I would like to ask you a question concerning the sumerian people. First , were
      >they indoeuropeen
      I believe that the proto-Sumerian language predates the proto-Indoeuropean language.
      > and second, were they blonde people with nordic white skin.
      Probably not. They described themselves as the black-headed people and the book by Cavalli-Sforza et al., The History and Geography of Human Genes, suggests that their modern day descendants are the people of Kuwait.
      Postscript added January 21, 2014. A 2011 study of the DNA of 143 Marsh Arabs and a large sample of Iraqi controls arrived at the following conclusions: "Evidence of genetic stratification ascribable to the Sumerian development was provided by the Y-chromosome data where the J1-Page08 branch reveals a local expansion, almost contemporary with the Sumerian City State period that characterized Southern Mesopotamia. On the other hand, a more ancient background shared with Northern Mesopotamia is revealed by the less represented Y-chromosome lineage J1-M267*. Overall our results indicate that the introduction of water buffalo breeding and rice farming, most likely from the Indian sub-continent, only marginally affected the gene pool of autochthonous people of the region. Furthermore, a prevalent Middle Eastern ancestry of the modern population of the marshes of southern Iraq implies that if the Marsh Arabs are descendants of the ancient Sumerians, also the Sumerians were most likely autochthonous and not of Indian or South Asian ancestry." "In search of the genetic footprints of Sumerians: a survey of Y-chromosome and mtDNA variation in the Marsh Arabs of Iraq", Nadia Al-Zahery1, Maria Pala1, Vincenza Battaglia1, Viola Grugni1, Mohammed A Hamod23, Baharak Hooshiar Kashani1, Anna Olivieri1, Antonio Torroni1, Augusta S Santachiara-Benerecetti1 and Ornella Semino, BMC Evolutionary Biology 2011, 11:288.

IP属地:广西3楼2019-12-21 19:07
      回复
        37. Meaning of Sumer?
        >I just wanted to know what the word Sumer itself means
        >in the Sumerian language. Could you kindly let me know ?
        It is not known why the Akkadians called the southern land Shumeru. The Sumerians called it ki-en-gir15 (literally, 'place of the civilized lords'). The etymology of the Akkadian term is unknown. It could possibly be a dialectal pronunciation of the Sumerian word kiengir. This possibility is suggested by the Emesal dialect form 'dimmer' for the word 'dingir'.
        In March 2007, Dr. Nicholas Postgate (University of Cambridge) corresponded with me about the Sumerian term for Sumer, ki-en-gir15.
        I wrote to Dr. Postgate,
        >>Did you write in your book Early Mesopotamia: Society and Economy at the
        >>Dawn of History that ki-en-gi means 'land of the Sumerian tongue'? If so,
        >>is that because you think that eme, 'tongue; language' became en, 'dignitary;
        >>lord; ancestor (statue); high priest', through vocal assimilation?
        He responded with an affirmative,
        >Admittedly Sumerologists haven't gone much for consonantal assimilation,
        >but going from emegir to engir doesn't seem too far fetched, and it explains
        >why it has -r as a final consonant. Aage Westenholz also suggested the same
        >etymology independently. It also is Ok given the combinations like ki-unug
        >"Warka land" which are also not genitival syntagms. It still seems to me an
        >economical solution.
        To which I replied,
        It seems possible. It turns out that there are not many instances of ki-en-gi-ra2 that can be interpreted as a free-standing genitival syntagm - I only find a couple in The Victory of Utu-Hengal, ETCSL transliteration : c.2.1.6.
        4. ki-en-gi-ra2 nij2-a-erim2 /bi2-in\-si-a
        21. sig-ce3 ki-en-gi-ra2 {gana2} {(1 ms. has instead:) jic} bi2-kece2
        So the paucity of these instances favors your interpretation. I had just never heard it or thought about it until this week.
        If you look at my published lexicon's suggested reinterpretation of saj-ji6[gig2]-ga as having originally meant 'native persons', instead of its literal meaning of 'the black-headed', you will see that I am open to consonantal assimilation gradually changing words which were then reinterpreted in the popular understanding and writing.
        To which, Dr. Postgate replied,
        >Well in fact I think even both those instances can be taken as locatives:
        >as suggested by the bi2- prefix in line 2, and by the ETCSL translation
        >("in Sumer") in line 21.
        >
        >Do by all means cite me, I am still happy with it.
        https://www.sumerian.org/sumerfaq.htm#s36
        别人主页上,对苏美问题的有关问答,我衷心希望像楼主这样的人,能够看得懂。
        你当然可以完全不同意,不认同这些观点。希望是有干货的前提下,而不是仅凭嘴硬。

IP属地:广西4楼2019-12-21 19:15
        回复
          啊 ~赞美你

IP属地:广东来自Android客户端5楼2020-02-17 21:02
          回复
            请问在什么方面,我并不觉得,要就摆出证据,列出罪证吗

IP属地:天津来自Android客户端6楼2020-02-22 18:30
            回复