pte吧 关注:4,043贴子:26,298
  • 5回复贴,共1

PTE要求36分的ESSAY模板。想请大神过目一下,可以用吗?

只看楼主收藏回复

1L

回复
1楼2019-10-19 11:40
    There is no doubt that 现象. some people point that B, whereas others would believe that A. Personally speaking, I strongly believe that B.

On the one hand, it has been argued that the importance is why people think A. Although both negative and positive impacts must be taken into account, these people still reckon that it has in many ways enormously enriched people's lives.
    For example, it has been reported that A, which has a significant effect on my childhood.

On the other hand, in spite of the argument which has been addressed above, I still tend to believe that B. It is important for people to work with each other effectively and efficiently. For instance, a recent research has revealed that B. Therefore, we encourage people to make contributions to our society.

In conclusion, I would like to reaffirm my position that B. Hence, it is important that not only Individuals, but also governments should devote sufficient funding and the public awareness should be raised to improve the situation.

( 164 words)

回复
    2楼2019-10-19 11:41
      用没问题。就是词有点难了,可以适当再简单点,防止拼写错误

收起回复
      来自Android客户端3楼2019-10-19 13:02