航海王强者之路吧 关注:618,500贴子:10,812,926
  • 19回复贴,共1

服了策划,福利的含义都没有搞明白就可以随便写吗?普及一下什么

只看楼主收藏回复

服了策划,福利的含义都没有搞明白就可以随便写吗?
普及一下什么是福利:福利是员工的间接报酬。一般包括健康保险、带薪假期、过节礼物或退休金等形式。这些奖励作为企业成员福利的一部分,奖给职工个人或者员工小组。
换言之,就是我们玩家花钱玩游戏,福利就是奖励给玩家的奖品。
而你们现在在搞啥?所谓2次置换,勋章置换是哪门子福利?确定不是游戏机制更新和增加?
还不是要金币等额交换!你们从中牟取利益?
你们就算打个5折,也特么算福利呀。你们这么搞对得起养你们的衣食父母吗?
真的抠,还惊喜福利……

IP属地:江苏来自Android客户端1楼2019-07-02 01:49回复
    2楼正解

IP属地:江苏来自Android客户端3楼2019-07-02 03:48
    回复
      福利是福利,但对多数人来说,还没啥用。

IP属地:陕西来自Android客户端4楼2019-07-02 07:12
      收起回复
        福利就是充值9.5折变成9.7折了,惊不惊喜。妈的我月基金还没有买呢

IP属地:广东来自Android客户端5楼2019-07-02 07:20
        收起回复
          人家所谓的福利,当然是对于高氪的人的福利,我们这种没充钱的,
          Ch:福利?你在想屁吃?

IP属地:重庆来自Android客户端6楼2019-07-02 08:46
          收起回复
            我和大佬的关系就像鱼和水,我离了大佬不能活,大佬离了我,反而更清净

IP属地:重庆来自Android客户端7楼2019-07-02 10:26
            回复
              这算个鬼的福利,跟我们有一毛钱关系?

8楼2019-07-02 10:28
              收起回复
                来个双倍充值都不错了

IP属地:广东9楼2019-07-02 10:54
                回复
                  Mr. Fuxi, the ancient god of our teacher, sighed and said, "If I hear of the first horn of the dragon, I shall be blessed with the wonder of holiness and transcendence; if a crane crowns into a red, I shall avoid the scourge of the roc's devouring." Now you pour water from all over the world, and draw the horn of the Ou, which is pasted and irrigated, what is your intention? One said, "Didn't my teacher not hear that Zi said in Kawakawa that the irrigator was like a scholar?" It's too white and cloudy,'All sages and sages have been lonely since ancient times, only the Irrigator left his name'. Should we not be ignorant of our teacher's talent? The man who irrigates the water has gone through the ages and then came to Haicheng, Huibaichuan and then tide. Clean up all worries, stir up turbidity and clear up. Its water is like the cloud in the deer field; its water is like the dew on the berm platform. The person who covers the water can know the clarity of all phenomena by this, and the person who covers the water can get the opportunity to give things. As for Jiang Yingdesi's feudal title, Yunchang broke thieves because of him, ghosts and gods depended on him, and heroes planned to do so, one by one. Can my teacher say useless + 3

IP属地:河南来自iPhone客户端10楼2019-07-02 14:58
                  收起回复