• 10回复贴,共1

最近开始补龙枪,请问帮助吉尔塞纳斯和西尔瓦去龙骑将找善龙的蛋时

只看楼主收藏回复

帮助他们的那个人是谁?

IP属地:浙江来自Android客户端1楼2019-05-09 00:29回复
    找善龙的蛋的时候,帮助他们脱离龙骑将控制的人

IP属地:浙江来自Android客户端2楼2019-05-09 00:30
    回复
      The CLANDSTINE CIRCLE里好像提到过,是shadowpeople们,我去找找……

IP属地:黑龙江来自手机贴吧3楼2019-05-12 23:09
      收起回复
        嗯,是的。
        “Gilthanas.” The name broke from her lips so softly she didn't realize she had said it aloud. Gilthanas and his love, Silvara. They had been here, in these tunnels, so many years ago. They had seen the Dark Queen's Temple of Luerkhisis on Mount Thunderhorn, with its sulfurous caves and its pillars of fire. They had found the hidden chambers and the stolen dragon eggs with the help of the elusive shadowpeople.
        Lord Bight turned to her, his hand clenched around the torch, his face as hard as granite. “You know the story, then. You have heard of Takhisis's foul experiments and the oath she broke to the Dragons of Good.”
        Linsha's words were steely. “I heard it. I also heard many shadowpeople were killed for helping the elves and the silver dragon.”
        “They were,” he said, his voice grim and sad. “But not all. When I came down here for the first time to obliterate what was left of the Temple of Luerkhisis, I found a few survivors. We reached an agreement, they and I, and they stayed to rebuild their realm.”

IP属地:黑龙江来自手机贴吧4楼2019-05-12 23:11
        收起回复
          记得魔瞳法师之巨龙里好像说的是黑袍的首领拉多娜

IP属地:上海来自Android客户端5楼2020-01-07 19:13
          收起回复