狼雨吧 关注:2,304贴子:30,750
  • 8回复贴,共1

狼雨第26集的歌词谁有吗 谢谢

只看楼主收藏回复

其他集好像也有插曲吧,不是片头和片尾曲

IP属地:黑龙江1楼2018-11-04 16:20回复
    tell me what the rain knows那首?
    Tell me what the rain knowsO are these the Tears of AgesThat wash away the Wolf's WayAnd leave not a trace of the day?Tell me what the rain knowsO is this the flood of fortuneThat pours itself upon me?O see how I drown in this seaHark, hear the howl that eats the moon aliveYour fur it is on fireThe smoke turns the whole sky raven blackAnd the world upon your back will crackWhere will you goNow you've no home?Let the rain wash away your last days

来自iPhone客户端2楼2018-11-05 21:42
    收起回复
      16集末尾《Run,wolf warrior,run》Run, wolf warrior, to ends eternalThrough the wreckage of the death of the dayScent of silence under starlight spinningA captured beast within a human skinAre you searching for long lost landscapesLit by flowers and crystal cascades?Where the lamb lies down with the lionWhere the wolf is one with the wildRun, wolf warrior, through kingdoms' chaosSenseless cities and ghost towns toweringHowl, O hunter, though few know you're cryingFace upturned into that midnight moonAre you hunting for mystic mountainsWhere the air is like liquid laughter?Where the beasts inherit the earthWhere the last again will be firstRun, wolf warrior, to hide your hungerThe rain will wash away the pains of the dayIn your eyes there are cold fires burningTongues of flame that can never be tamedAre you running from Man's delusionMajestic madness and your exclusionTo where the lamb lies down with the lion?Are you running down ancient pathwaysThrough this dark and deserted landTo where man is once more a child?Are you running to freedom's fortressBy the side of wide open seasWhere the wolf is one with the wild?Run, run, run...Run, run, run, run, run, run on, run on through the rain...

来自iPhone客户端3楼2018-11-06 20:54
      收起回复
        17集的目前没有

来自iPhone客户端4楼2018-11-06 21:10
        回复