维特尔吧 关注:10,021贴子:501,402
  • 8回复贴,共1

【日志/翻译】2018赛季摩纳哥站日志 —来源:二兔官网

只看楼主收藏回复

昨天的比赛波澜不惊 除了能猜测一下大家的轮胎是否都能坚持到底实在是没什么看点 典型的摩纳哥模式 最后虽然没能拿到分冠 不过车手和车队积分榜都追回了若干积分也算是可以接受的结果啦
继续为两周后加拿大的比赛攒RP 瓦片加油 法拉利加油~
一楼放空防抽

IP属地:上海1楼2018-05-28 14:16回复
    2018 | 05 | 23 we have the chance tobe part of this history
    2018 | 05 | 23我们有机会成为历史的一部分
    23.Mai 2018
    In Monaco the atmosphere isdifferent and the setting so beautiful. The history here is great and we havethe chance to be part of this history. It’s definitely a place to enjoy.Winning here means a lot to all of us; if you could chose a race to win on thecalendar, you would pick the Monaco GP. This is a track where you need to trustyour ability and your car. This is also a weekend in which we will havedifferent compounds, using the Hypersofts and Ultrasofts. To be honest, I thinkthe experience in Barcelona doesn’t matter for this weekend, because the trackis so different. Certainly, everything we have learned from Barcelona and thetesting session will be important. There are many things we are working on anda lot of things we can do better. The challenge is always there, so we need tostay focused and do our job. We have a strong car and a strong team and it’s upto us to put everything together. Time will tell.
    在摩纳哥,氛围是如此特别,一切都很美。这里的历史很棒,而我们也有机会成为历史的一部分。这里是一个可以享受的地方,在这里取得比赛的胜利对我们每一个人来说都意义非凡。如果你可以选择赛历上的某一场比赛来获胜,你会选择摩纳哥大奖赛。在这条赛道跑比赛你必须相信自己和赛车的能力。在这个周末我们也将用到不同的轮胎配方,即极软胎和最软胎。说实话我觉得在巴塞罗那的经历同这个周末并不相关,因为赛道差别很大。当然,我们从巴塞罗那和集中测试所学到的东西将会变得很重要。我们有很多东西要研究,也有很多我们可以做的更好的地方。总是有挑战等着我们,我们也需要集中精力做好自己的份内事。我们有一辆强大的赛车和一支强大的团队,所以要把一切都捏合起来取决于我们。时间会证明一切的。

IP属地:上海2楼2018-05-28 14:19
    回复
      该楼层疑似违规已被系统折叠 查看此楼

IP属地:上海3楼2018-05-28 14:19
      回复
        2018 | 05 | 26 I’vebeen quite happy today ...
        2018 | 05 | 26我今天感到很高兴...
        26. Mai 2018
        Even if you always have the feeling you coulddo much more. However, we tried to get everything out of our car and we got agood position. Red Bull has been strong since Thursday, but we got as close aswe could. The main thing for us is that our car has potential. In the firstcorner I just couldn’t drive the way I wanted but for the rest it was ok. Itwas a tricky session also in terms of getting the tires together. Now we’llfocus on the start tomorrow, but it will be a long race. It will be a differentgame to play tomorrow, compared to today. On Sunday, it could be more tactical,and we need to consider that a short period of the race could decide the resultof the race itself. Also, we need a bit of luck, but the most important thingis to be ready to react. We know what we have to do, so we’ll see how the raceturns out.
        即便你总是会觉得你应该可以做的更好。然而,我们已经尽全力榨取出我们赛车的全部了,也拿到了一个好的位置。红牛从周四开始就很强,但是我们尽己所能接近他们了。对我们来说最重要的是我们的赛车有潜力。第一弯我无法照自己所希望的来过弯,但是其余的弯角还可以。想要让轮胎好好工作也并不容易。现在我们将把自己的注意力放在明天的起步上,但是比赛会很长。明天同今天对比的话会是不一样的情况。在周日,战术显得更为重要,而我们也需要考虑到比赛中的一小段时间将决定比赛结果。并且,我们还需要一点运气,但最重要的是我们需要准备好随时应对(突发状况)。我们知道自己必须要做什么,所以我们就等着看看比赛将如何。

IP属地:上海4楼2018-05-28 14:19
        回复
          2018 | 05 | 27 Wehave a good car, but we can make it better
          2018 | 05 | 27我们有一辆好的赛车,但是我们可以让它变得更好
          27. Mai 2018
          Today, I was trying to get closer to the car infront and do something; but obviously if you get closer it doesn’t help withyour tires. In some corners you don’t really need power and Ricciardo wasquicker than us. He was always able to open the gap and I was never reallythere. He could keep his pace and I think that perhaps it could have been worsefor us if he hadn’t had some issues. Unfortunately, there weren’t many chancesto do something different. I think it was tricky for us to make the tires work theright way. Then, when the Virtual Safety Car came on, a McLaren was justexiting the box and took a lot of time, while I was struggling with tirewarm-up, and I think that was the biggest issue that cost me quite a fewseconds. It took to me one and a half lap to get the rhythm back, but by thenit was too late. However, there are so many races to go and I believe we needto understand our problems. We have a good car, but we can make it better.
          今天我一直尽力想要拉近跟前车的距离并且做些什么,但是显然当你贴的比较近时你的轮胎就会遇到麻烦。在一些弯角上你真的完全不需要靠动力,而里卡多要比我们更快。他一直都可以拉开距离,我从来就没能真正威胁他。他可以保持住速度,我想如果他后期没有遭遇问题的话我们看起来会更糟。不幸的是并没有什么机会可以做些不同的尝试。我认为今天我们没法让轮胎正确的工作。之后,当虚拟安全车出现时,一辆迈凯伦正好出站,这也让我们损失了一些时间,当时我正在挣扎着让轮胎升温,我想这让我丢失了几秒钟吧。然后我花了差不多一圈半的时间才找回节奏,但是那时候已经太晚了。不过我们面前还有很多场比赛要跑,而我也相信我们需要搞明白我们的问题。我们有一辆好车,但是我们可以让它变得更好。

IP属地:上海5楼2018-05-28 14:20
          回复

6楼2018-05-28 16:09
            回复
              今年最无聊的一站吧。。。大概

IP属地:广东来自Android客户端7楼2018-05-28 23:34
              回复
                希望歪头今年总冠军

IP属地:海南来自iPhone客户端8楼2018-05-30 09:16
                回复
                  But you have run over Hamilton now. No need to worry about Red Bulls. Could you give a hand to the old bosses and let the workers loop can connect each team together. It will be a hard way in front of the scores you can obtain. Just said that the bitter backways is so dimmy that is even much more sadness to the monitor to feel good on the tough risk. I don not know what will happen on the next challenge and the causes is listed by your side only. It shall take more cares and a little wish to set a pole to win the tour well with the trust.

IP属地:上海10楼2018-12-27 16:37
                  回复