七龙珠吧 关注:1,072,723贴子:27,911,667
  • 8回复贴,共1

海外龙珠迷对真人版的评论---部分节选

取消只看楼主收藏回复

1.malaysia
Kong Yih Fann at 4:11am March 17
omg, u went to see the "failure artwork"?
我的天,你去看了那失败的作品?
Florence Fedelis at 9:00am March 18
this failure artwork is jus so time wasting
那个失败作品真的只是在浪费时间
Hii Bei Cheung at 1:58am March 21
i feel embarrased that i watched this movie
看了这部电影我觉得很尴尬

1楼2009-03-22 16:09回复
    请不要发表含有不适当内容的留言
    请不要发表广告贴

4楼2009-03-22 16:16
    回复
      Not up to my expectation. The whole movie was only showing the first few volumes of the comic itself. The plot in the movie is different from the comic and there wasn’t much of character building in the movie (besides Son Goku’s). The storyline is all spoiled! And where the hell is Kurin? Since when Picollo got 2 female assistant? Since when Picollo killed grandfather Gohan? Since when Muten Roshi was killed by Goku??? WTF?! It was such a disappointment. I rather stick to reading the comic.
      没有达到我的期望,整部电影只显示漫画的前面几卷,电影的情节完全与漫画不同,也没有太多的角色出现(除了孙悟空),整个故事完全是被搞砸了!还有他妈的克林在哪里?比克什么时候有了2个女助手?比克又杀了悟空爷爷??!龟仙人被悟空巨猿杀死??!我艹,这真的很令人失望!我宁愿看漫画。

5楼2009-03-22 16:17
      回复
        My first impression of this movie when I saw its trailer is this movie sucks. Especially Chow Yun Fatt - he looks way too serious compare the the comic and wth? he has hair???
        我看了这部电影的第一印象是真tm恶心,尤其是周润发,比起漫画来他太认真了。。tmd龟闲人有头发?
        Goku is like reluctant to save the world at first, which makes it not so goku-like in comic too. I didn’t plan to watch the movie.
        悟空前面感觉像不原意拯救世界,跟漫画的悟空性格不同。我不打算去看这部电影。
        Yeah, definitely not worth the watch, except for the hot girls in there. Haha
        是的,这部电影根本不值得看,不过倒是可以去看看电影的性感女生,哈哈

6楼2009-03-22 16:18
        回复
          *Warning*
          If i spoiled the movie for you later on, i apologize but blame it on yourself first because you chose to read this entry ahah! You still have time to skip this entry below
          警告,如果待会儿我所写的东西破坏了你心目中的电影,我道歉,不过这得怪你选择读这篇文章哈哈!你还有时间跳过这篇文章。

9楼2009-03-22 16:27
          回复
            我晕了,发不了,一直说我发表不适合内容
            谁有那个百度敏感测试的地址?

10楼2009-03-22 16:31
            回复
              Besides that, Goku studying in an american high school? Compared to the original anime, he wasn’t even in a high school lol! In this movie, Goku was a playful kinda person. He tries to cheat during training, using a girl(baidu) as (baidu)a motivation in training just to get close to her and so on which is different from the original Dragonball series lol~ (you’ll know what i mean if you’ve watched the movie)
              此外,悟空是美国高中生?在原著里,他根本也没读高中!这部电影里,悟空是个挺好玩搞笑的人,还试图在训练时作弊,而且训练的动机只是为了接近女孩!这根本与原本的龙珠完全不同啊啊!(如果你看了这部电影你就会明白我说的意思)
              And did Goku got killed by a gunshot and got resurrected by Roshi by a Kame Hame Ha?!? LOLOL! Wazzdizzweyhh~
              还有悟空居然被抢杀,而且还被龟仙人的龟派气功给救活了?!?

11楼2009-03-22 16:53
              回复
                for the directors… u shouldn’t have modified the story line… stick with the orginal… u’ll attract more fans that way. and the end was really gay… anyways, not worth watching. it fails. i rather watch the whole dbz series 5 times in a row than watch this a 2nd time
                导演,你不应该改了这个故事的剧情,如果坚持原著,你会吸引更多的粉丝。不管怎样,这真的很不值得去看,失败的作品。我宁愿把整个龙珠z系列看5次,都不愿再看第2次这部电影。
                Well, that’s pretty lame to see Goku first off. I was really hopeful for this to be good and maybe include oh, say, Vegeta and Frieza! Hahaha, how gay that the one American actor is Goku, and he’s in between the ad(baidu)ult and the kid versions. WTH happened? The anime storyline is so indepth so they really did a poor job I think.
                看到悟空真的很糟糕。我真的原本希望这是部好电影,或者会有贝吉塔和弗利萨的出现!哈哈哈,悟空怎么是白人演员来演?而且还是处在小孩与大人之间的阶段,我艹到底是怎会回事?大概动画的故事情节太有深度了所以这般人做的这么糟糕。
                This Movie plain and simple insults our intelligence, I mean I’m no Geek, but tham they were way off!, this should not even be called dragonball, because of stupid 20th Century Fox, now dragonball is ruined, if someone wanted to make a better movie with the real story that Akira Toriyama made, they made so many changes and mistakes that the dragonball that we know is gone forever, on Watchmen they made some changes but only so the essence of the show could be shown on film, but Dragonball is dead they killed it,
                这部电影很明显的在侮辱我们的智慧,这跟本不能被称之为七龙珠,因为那愚蠢的20世纪福克斯,龙珠就这样被毁了。如果有人想要看更好更真的鸟山明原著那是不可能的,他们做了许多改变和错误,我们所认识的龙珠一去不回头了。。watchmen这部电影他们做了一些修改但它的精神还是能在电影里看到,但龙珠被它们彻底给弄死了。

14楼2009-03-22 16:58
                回复
                  暂时就贴马来西亚的部分评论而已了
                  下次再贴新加坡的``

15楼2009-03-22 17:01
                  回复