来自Android客户端2楼2017-07-07 08:24
      顶下

回复
      来自Android客户端3楼2017-07-07 08:28
        夏促的时候就通知了,当时是说会退部分款或赠送等值游戏

收起回复
        来自Android客户端4楼2017-07-07 08:29
          Hello people,

Here’s the latest on the price roll-back. Sorry for the wait, as you might imagine this is a somewhat complicated process so thank you for your patience whilst we sorted this out:

Prices on all Paradox products, in all currencies except USD (since USD prices were not changed), have reverted back to their pre-increase levels as of today. Additionally, now the price rollback has been completed prices will be frozen for a period of three months.

After exploring options with our sales partners, we’ve come to the conclusion that partial refunds (as in, refunding the price difference) aren’t practically possible. Instead, we will gift everyone who purchased any Paradox product between May 17 and today (including pre-orders of Steel Division: Normandy 44 made before May 17), in any currency except USD (where prices were not changed), a free copy of a full PC game or two DLC, as a gesture of goodwill.

The games on offer will be:

Stellaris
          Hearts of Iron IV
          Crusader Kings 2
          Europa Universalis IV
          Magicka 2
          Tyranny

OR, if you prefer, TWO from the list of the following DLC:

HoI IV: Death or Dishonor
          EU IV: Third Rome
          CK II: Monks and Mystics
          Stellaris: Utopia
          Tyranny: Tales from the Tiers

Should you happen to already own all of the above then the system will credit you equivalent giftable keys.

In order to claim your game/DLC’s you need to fill in the form at the following location: https://support.paradoxplaza.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=114093963414

IMPORTANT: We are accepting requests up to 23:59 CEST on the 9th August. You must submit your completed form by this date. Additionally, please note that you will not receive the content immediately, it will take some time for us to process all of the requests. The current deadline we are working towards is the 30th September 2017, check your email for further updates/next steps leading up to that date.

To be considered a “complete form” you need to include:

Your order ID
          The currency used for the purchase
          Details of the platform you redeemed your product on
          A copy of your receipt
          Your email
          The requested product/s you’d like to receive

Finally, we’d like to take the opportunity to once again say we’re sorry about our handling of this issue. We value our community and the passion you have for our products, and we know we’re lucky to have you. Of course, it should go without saying that as a result of this experience we will be looking at our internal processes to ensure that we can improve for the future.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional FAQ

FAQ GoG
          Q: I bought my product from GoG, which products will I be able to claim?
          A: You will be able to claim a free game or DLC from our catalog on GoG. If you already own everything or do not wish to have any of our products on GoG, you can choose a Steam key from the selected titles.

FAQ App Store
          Q: I bought my product in the Apple store on my Mac, which products will I be able to claim?
          A: You will be able to claim a free game from our Catalog on the app store. If you already own everything or do not wish to have any of our products from the app store, you can choose a Steam key from the selected titles.

FAQ Steam Key Re-seller and Steam
          Q: I bought a Steam key through one of your approved re-sellers or the Steam store. Which products will I be able to claim?
          A: You will be able to choose from the selected titles as mentioned in our main Pricing Discussion forum post.

FAQ Origin
          Q: I bought a product on Origin, which products will I be able to claim?
          A: The pricing update never went live on Origin, therefore you are NOT eligible.

FAQ Twitch
          Q: I bought a product on Twitch, which products will I be able to claim?
          A: Twitch only sells our products in USD, therefore you are NOT eligible.

FAQ General
          Q: Who’s eligible for this?
          A: Any customer who purchased one of our games from our approved re-sellers and didn’t pay in USD is eligible. The reason for this is that the USD price was never changed, hence you never paid the new, higher price point.

Q: How do I go about getting my requested games/DLC?
          A: Please follow the instructions at the top of this post.

Q: I already own everything, what will I get?
          A: You will receive Steam key/s for the product/s you choose from the selected titles.

Q: I made several orders during the price change, do I get one key per order?
          A: No, each customer is eligible for one key, regardless of the number of orders or the size of the order/ordersEscher, Yesterday at 12:32#4

回复
          6楼2017-07-07 08:35
            对你好的人,
            这是最新的价格退卷。对不起,等待,你可能会认为这是一个有点复杂的过程,所以感谢你的耐心,而我们解决了这个问题:
            除美元以外的所有货币的价格(由于美元价格没有改变),价格已恢复到今天的水平。此外,现在价格已经完成,价格将冻结三个月。
            在与我们的销售伙伴选择的探索,我们得出的结论是,部分退款(如,退还差价)不可行。相反,我们将礼物谁5月17日之间购买任何产品大家今天悖论(包括钢分:预订单,诺曼底44在5月17日之前),任何货币除了美元(价格不变),一个完整的PC游戏或两个DLC的免费副本,作为一种善意的姿态。
            提供的游戏将是:
            Stellaris
            钢铁之心IV
            十字军之王2
            欧陆风云四
            巫师2
            暴政
            或者,如果您愿意,从以下DLC列表中获得两个:
            海IV:死亡或耻辱
            欧盟四:第三罗马
            CKⅡ:僧侣和神秘主义者
            Stellaris:Utopia
            暴政:层层的故事
            如果你碰巧拥有以上所有然后系统将信用你相当适于作礼物的钥匙。
            为了得到你的游戏/ DLC的你需要填写在下列位置:https://support.paradoxplaza.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id = 114093963414
            重要的是:我们接受请求到8月9日23:59 CEST。你必须在这一天提交你完成的表格。此外,请注意,您将不会立即收到内容,我们将需要一段时间来处理所有请求。目前我们正在努力的截止日期是2017年9月30日,请检查您的电子邮件以便进行进一步的更新。
            被认为是一个“完整的形式”,你需要包括:
            你的ID
            用于购买的货币
            贵公司产品的平台详情
            收据的复印件
            你的电子邮件
            您希望收到的产品要求
            最后,我们想利用这个机会再次对我们处理这个问题表示遗憾。我们重视我们的社区和你们对我们产品的热情,我们知道我们很幸运能拥有你们。当然,不用说,由于这一经验,我们将着眼于我们的内部过程,以确保我们能够改善未来。
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            其他常见问题
            FAQ高格
            问:我买了我的产品,产品的身上,我能说吗?
            答:你可以从我们的目录在高格免费游戏或DLC索赔。如果你已经拥有的一切,或不想对我们的产品有任何关于GoG,你可以选择从选题蒸汽的关键。
            常见的应用程序商店
            问:我在Mac上的苹果店买了我的产品,我能申请哪些产品?
            答:你可以从我们的应用商店目录索取一个免费的游戏。如果你已经拥有了所有东西,或者不想从App Store购买我们的产品,你可以从所选的标题中选择一个Steam键。
            常见问题蒸汽钥匙转售和蒸汽
            问:我买了一个蒸汽钥匙通过你的一个批准转售或蒸汽商店。我能索赔哪些产品?
            答:您可以从我们的主要定价讨论论坛帖子中提到的选定标题中进行选择。
            FAQ的起源
            问:我在原产地买了一个产品,我能索赔哪些产品?
            答:定价更新从来没有按产地进行,所以你没有资格。
            FAQ抽搐
            问:我用抽搐买了一种产品,我能申请哪些产品?
            答:我们只卖美元,所以你没有资格。
            一般常见问题
            问:谁有资格申请这个?
            答:任何从我们认可的转售商购买我们的游戏并没有以美元支付的客户都符合条件。原因是美元的价格从来没有改变,所以你从来没有支付新的,更高的价格点。
            问:我怎样才能得到我所要求的游戏/ DLC?
            请按照本帖顶部的说明操作。
            问:我已经拥有了所有的东西,我会得到什么?
            答:您将从所选标题中选择产品的蒸汽密钥/ S。
            问:我在价格变动期间做了好几次订单,我每一次订购一把钥匙吗?
            答:不,每个客户都有资格购买一把钥匙,无论订单数量还是订单数量。
            Escher,在昨天的4 # 12:32

收起回复
            7楼2017-07-07 08:36
              夏促时候就说了。。。。你火星了半个月还行

收起回复
              来自Android客户端8楼2017-07-07 08:37
                我2016年买的群星可以申请吗

收起回复
                来自Android客户端9楼2017-07-07 08:49
                  顶顶

回复
                  来自Android客户端10楼2017-07-07 08:52
                    知道还发

收起回复
                    来自Android客户端11楼2017-07-07 09:02
                      是的

回复
                      12楼2017-07-07 09:06
                        成了

回复
                        来自Android客户端13楼2017-07-07 09:06
                          Q: Who’s eligible for this?
                          A: Any customer who purchased one of our games from our approved re-sellers and didn’t pay in USD is eligible. The reason for this is that the USD price was never changed, hence you never paid the new, higher price point.
                          有人说天际线也不行

回复
                          14楼2017-07-07 09:24

回复
                            来自Android客户端15楼2017-07-07 09:42
                              火星了

回复
                              来自Android客户端16楼2017-07-07 09:42
                                买了个乌托邦dlc不知道行不行

回复
                                来自Android客户端17楼2017-07-07 09:47
                                  打开那个网址就是p社官网啊,然后该怎么办啊