dota2吧 关注:4,791,098贴子:161,607,182

K神才是秘密沉沦的元凶?RTZ在直播中发话了

取消只看楼主收藏回复

RTZ在直播中对秘密的队内氛围和转会EG发表了评论

他表示K神的自傲极大影响了秘密的团队状态和队内气氛,我会引用一些他的话并且进行翻译

回复
1楼2015-08-16 07:48
    -Puppey is the best, most dedicated, most consistent player he has ever played with. Arteezy said he has nothing but good things to say about him.
    Rtz认为puppey是他遇见过的最无私最坚持如一最棒的队友,对他的评论除了赞美没有其他
    -He said that s4 plays amazingly when he is in a comfortable environment. In other words, when cancerous players are around him, he tilts just a little bit. Arteezy said s4 is a great teammate and that he deserves better than the Team Secret Drama.
    S4在能让他感到舒服的环境里简直无所不能(他原话是S4 is a beast),所以如果团队里有毒瘤存在S4的表现就会比较挣扎。RTZ认为S4应该属于更好的团队而不是秘密这种内讧氛围

收起回复
    20楼2015-08-16 07:53
      -He said that Zai is one of the best players he has ever played with and he would love to be on a team with him again.
      Zai毫无疑问是他遇见过的最棒的队友,他愿意在将来的队伍里再次与zai共舞
      -His only beef was with Kuroky. He said that he is prideful. During the final Secret game of TI he said he told Kuroky that Darkseer needed a support to guard him. He blamed himself partially for that dispute, but at that point he was done.
      RTZ觉得队内他唯一相处不来的就是kuroky,他认为这厮太傲了。秘密这次TI最后一轮比赛的时候他跟K神沟通说希望他去保一下黑贤(我们看到前期凄惨的zai在大落后阵容被完爆的情况下后期如何一次次疯狂力挽狂澜)。在比赛结束后他和kuro有短暂的争吵,他认为他也有责任,但是那时候什么都晚了

收起回复
      27楼2015-08-16 07:57
        -He said that the reason he was hesitant to do a "real talk" was because people wouldn't change their minds about him. They would think RTZ is just a young cocky teenager and Kuroky was calm and respectful all the time because that's how he behaves in interviews. "People think somebody is a saint and it's annoying. A lot of the blame is misguided."
        他对这次吐露真言是犹豫的,因为人们对他的一向印象就是他是个自大的熊孩子,而kuro在所有公众场合和访谈里都表现的冷静成熟令人尊敬。 引号里quote的是他的原句“人们执着于相信某个人是个圣人导致舆论被误导,这非常令人讨厌”
        -He said that his decision to leave EG was a mistake. He said it was prideful and unfair to his teammates. He also said his previous complaints about them were so minor. Overall he regretted Team Secret. (mostly because of Kuroky)
        他非常后悔当初离开EG,对他曾经的队友很不公平,他对前队友的批评也很不成熟(呵呵,好像你又在这么做了)。总的来说他很后悔加入秘密(和kuro做队友)

收起回复
        33楼2015-08-16 08:02
          “i could've tried harder...i could've tried to support s4 more, tried to control my hate for kuro, but i didn't; i raged and probably contributed to secret's elimination”
          我其实可以更努力,我应该给予S4更多支持,尝试控制我对kuro的恨意,但是我没有做到,团队出局TI我可能也要负一定责任

收起回复
          35楼2015-08-16 08:05
            Archeezy已经20多分钟排不到一把了,不过离他的记录还差得远

收起回复
            43楼2015-08-16 08:12
              even if secret won ti, i would still have left to play for eg. even if eg got last place, which obviously wouldn't happen but...the whole decision to leave eg was selfish...it was because i didn't want to work out a problem. shit happens and you learn from it everyone thinks someone is a saint, but they're not. they form an impression based on how they appear online, in streams or interviews. you can't make an impression like that; you make one when you discuss something you're both passionate about" rtz says the finger pointing incident was him telling kuro that they had to stay together in lane he says he does like Kemal says he doesn't know where s4 will go and that he "wants to play support" "no matter what I do or say about my time in secret, most people's impressions of me are already set. but i am not alone in what i say, pretty much the whole team...

收起回复
              48楼2015-08-16 08:14
                he said he didn't know anything about the aui kick except the fact of the matter, because he wasn't a part of eg, but then tells chat that they weren't part of the team either and can't judge "it's a lose-lose situation for me...because when people think about me they think cocky teenager, but when they think about kuro they think humble...philosophical...professional...so all this real talk or whatever doesn't mean anything. puppey already talked to me about this stuff...i'm not sure if he wants to get into the drama but i'm sure he agrees with me
                大意就是2000哥被踢和他没什么太大关系,是EG现有阵容沟通的结果,当然reddit和贴吧一样处于对rtz的一贯认知认为这次转会是一个双输的局面,所有的人都认为rtz多么多么糟kuro多么多么好,事实上他和puppy已经讨论过这件事了,他虽然不一定愿意搅进他和kuro的肥皂剧里但是他认为puppy和他在这件事上市一致的

收起回复
                52楼2015-08-16 08:18
                  i didn't fire any shots at puppey...puppey is a boss. everyday he'd watch lots of replays and figure out the best way for us to play...a true boss...he doesn't fall into the mindset that most dota 1 pros do...he always tries to adapt to new metas...even when navi was a shitshow i'm sure he was the one holding it together...like i'm sure there was beef even before ti3 finals but puppey the BOSS held it together and never let his ego get to him
                  puppey爹是真BOSS,他无数次地看rep分析战术,他是个真正的大师,他不想其他的那些dota1的老选手那样掉进老套的思维桎梏里,他更是团队的粘合剂,他相信puppey和kuro在TI3之后就已经出现问题了,但是puppey爹一致努力维持navi的正常运作

收起回复
                  54楼2015-08-16 08:21
                    已经40分钟排不到了,7700的寂寞啊

收起回复
                    59楼2015-08-16 08:26
                      rtz崩溃了!

收起回复
                      来自Android客户端111楼2015-08-16 10:15
                        兄弟们!!!!!节奏来了!!!!!Kuro对RTZ的话进行了回应!

收起回复
                        115楼2015-08-16 10:32
                          K神本人发言了!!有大神认得德文的没有?

收起回复
                          116楼2015-08-16 10:36
                            临近秋季联赛节奏一刻不能停啊!

收起回复
                            118楼2015-08-16 10:37
                              Reddit上有朋友进行了英文翻译,可惜我人在外面,用手机连复制粘贴都很不方便,跟别说逐字翻译了

回复
                              120楼2015-08-16 10:39
                                K神的言论我会分段发上来,等回了家再给你们翻译
                                Generally I stay out of these kindergarten antics, since I find it unnecessary, but I'd like to air my thoughts just a little bit here.
                                Truth be told there's no bad blood between me and Arteezy, he's just a very talented teenager, but a young mind, changes his thoughts about who the bad apple is in the team every few weeks. Well, I was young and emotional at one time as well.
                                Really everything happened very quickly, we lost and tried to find a scapegoat, this time it was my turn. I honestly dont blame him, he's just very emotionally invested in Dota and especially TI, so a knee-jerk reaction like this is no surprise. If you follow his Twitter a bit you notice how emotional he can be, it's pretty much his medium to process his thoughts and daily events/occurrences. This generation...
                                However, it's not easy being young and "world famous", so I'm asking for a little consideration for his behavior. Add to that he's extremely ambitious, TI is the yearly heart-breaker, so in my opinion it's good to be patient. Arteezy is an alright guy, we were all teenagers once and we didn't always handle difficult situations well.

收起回复
                                121楼2015-08-16 10:40
                                  After our elimination I've tried to discuss things with him for the following 3-4 days, he ignored me and much rather, as he often likes to do, vented on the Internet. I even asked Zai and 1437 to act as an intermediary, but mister Babaev remained stubborn. I think it's a shame, because I actually enjoyed having him, but yeah, like I said I understand why he acts like this.
                                  I'm not going to go mix myself further into this business/drama, he's an Internet figure and I dont want to get sucked into the attention vortex surrounding him, I'm simply not the type of person for that. I wish him the best, I hope he snaps to it and talks with me personally, if he did then none of this would've been necessary.

收起回复
                                  123楼2015-08-16 10:41
                                    大体看了下K神和RTZ开始互相甩锅了!

收起回复
                                    125楼2015-08-16 10:43
                                      翻译完毕

收起回复
                                      144楼2015-08-16 11:08
                                        木哈哈啊啊哈哈哈哈,节奏是不能停的!rtz看论坛并且立刻就K神的发言进行了回应!!!!

收起回复
                                        165楼2015-08-16 11:34
                                          "Yeah I'm sure 80% of everything he wrote in that post is lies, but you see he writes it in this nice eloquent way and people eat it up, that's just how he is"
                                          怎么样跟你们说了kuroky发表公众言论会是一副圣人姿态,大家就吃这一套,虽然我肯定他说的百分之八十都是狗屎和谎言

收起回复
                                          166楼2015-08-16 11:35
                                            "See guys didn't I say this was going to happen? Whether I did the real talk or not, people have their preset opinions anyways, what I say doesn't matter in the end"
                                            "I'm gonna listen to my boy nrootn and not reply (to the drama) anymore"
                                            看见没我就说过他肯定会这么说,不管我是否吐露真心话,人们现在已经有自己的看法了,所以我再说啥都是白搭。我要听歌了,对这种节奏不再回应

收起回复
                                            169楼2015-08-16 11:37
                                              "I really don't like that Kuroky never admits his issues. I have my issues, a lot of them actually, but he does too. His statement was so fake because he just said 'I like him and I hope he likes me, nothing is really wrong', when there actually is something wrong and yet he pretends there isn't"
                                              我非常讨厌kuroky这一点,就是他从不承认自己的问题,我自己有一大堆问题没错,但是他也同样。他的帖子是如此的虚伪“我喜欢rtz我也希望他喜欢我blablabla”,每当有什么不对劲的地方他就说没事一切都很好

收起回复
                                              171楼2015-08-16 11:39

大艺术家的最新动态!!他跑到singsing的直播间捐了3.22发言说“嗨三星,加入我的新队speed gaming吧,我们和崩7,aui——2次被踢,还有diediedie会成为幸福快乐的一家,我们会赢得TI6”

收起回复
                                                175楼2015-08-16 11:44
                                                  实在太蠢的言论我不回

收起回复
                                                  来自Android客户端217楼2015-08-16 15:00
                                                    大艺术家正式介入节奏了!!!!!

ee还是一如既往地站在了好基友这一边
                                                    他说kuro就是个傻帽lzaya,这是个日本动漫人物,贴吧里有没有朋友知道这是什么鬼

收起回复
                                                    231楼2015-08-16 15:50
                                                      节奏漫画已经开始出来了,歪国人们美工部效率也很高啊

收起回复
                                                      233楼2015-08-16 15:55
                                                        dota圈周刊!节奏不停,你值得拥有

收起回复
                                                        240楼2015-08-16 16:16
                                                          SG美工部的效率要被比下去了

收起回复
                                                          243楼2015-08-16 16:18
                                                            eg战队经理charlie在接受采访关于踢出2000的问题的时候顺便透露DAC的奖金到现在还没发

收起回复
                                                            来自Android客户端259楼2015-08-16 16:47