赛博朋克吧 关注:18,215贴子:30,117

William Gibson为黑客帝国写的Afterword

只看楼主收藏回复

知道William Gibson是什么人吧!Cyberpunk界最重要的人物!Wachowski导演俩就是在读了他的<神经漫游者>(84年)(雨果奖,星云奖,普利策奖)之后开始构思<黑客帝国>的(87年版,虽然和我们现在看到很不同)! 

1楼2008-06-01 22:35回复
    I was afraid to see this movie. I was afraid because it was very popular, and friends told me it was very similar to my own work, and because it stars Keanu Reeves, who had starred in a film I had written. I was afraid that I would be jealous, or that I would resent the film's creators, or simply unhappy. I had seen copies of the screenplay, and hadn't thought they promised a great deal, and Hollywood has generallly done a very poor job around the theme of virtual reality.

3楼2008-06-01 22:36
    回复
      我害怕看这部电影.我害怕是因为这部电影很流行,我的朋友也跟我说这和我自己的作品很相似,还因为是基努里维斯主演,他曾经在一部我自己写的电影中演主角(推荐大家看看,叫做Johnny Mnemonic,虽然遭受恶评,但是却成为了此后所有Cyberpunk或是黑暗科幻的蓝本)我害怕是因为我会嫉妒,我会埋怨这部电影的创造者,或者仅仅是不高兴.我之前看过这部电影的剧本,没想到他们能作出这么好的作品,好莱坞以前在处理虚拟现实的主题上总是很糟的.

4楼2008-06-01 22:36
      回复
        The film had been in release, in America , for several weeks.

5楼2008-06-01 22:37
        回复
          这部电影在美国已经上映几周了.

6楼2008-06-01 22:37
          回复
            When I finally saw it, I only saw it because I found myself alone in an ocean hotel suite, in Santa Monica, and it was dark and cold and raining. My very good friend Roger came and rescued me, and insisted that I would like The Matrix. He dragged me out into the rain and his old VW Rabbit.

7楼2008-06-01 22:38
            回复
              当我最终去看这部电影的时候,只是因为我当时一个人住在Santa Monica的一间海滨公寓里.外面又黑又冷,还在下雨.我的一个好朋友Roger来救我了,他认为我会很喜欢<黑客帝国>.他把我拉进雨里,拉进他的那辆老爷大众.

8楼2008-06-01 22:38
              回复
                I knew then I would like The Matrix.

9楼2008-06-01 22:39
                回复
                  我知道我会喜欢<黑客帝国>.

10楼2008-06-01 22:39
                  回复
                    I liked it immediately, and liked it even more as the story unfolded. I felt a sense of ecitement the hadn't felt, watching a science fiction movie, in a very long time. The cynic in me kept waiting to be disappointed; waiting for the wrong move, the shabby explanation, the descent into the mass that Hollywood usually manages to make of a movie like this. It never came, and when Neo soars at the end of the film, I went with him, in an innocent delight that I hadn't felt for quite a long time.

11楼2008-06-01 22:39
                    回复
                      我立刻喜欢上了<黑客帝国>,更喜欢那个未完的结尾.我感到了一种看科幻片久违了的刺激.我体内的好讥讽的因素一直等着失望,等着错误的动作,等着低劣的解释,以及好莱坞在拍这类电影中经常犯的错误.但是没有等到,当Neo在电影结尾飞天的时候,我也跟着飞翔了,我从未感到过的天真的愉悦中度过了很长一段时间.

12楼2008-06-01 22:40
                      回复
                        When I returned to Vancouver, I immediately took my 15-year-old daughter to see The Matrix. She had exactly the same misgivings. She loved it.

13楼2008-06-01 22:40
                        回复
                          当我回到范库弗,我立刻带我15岁的女儿去看<黑客帝国>.开始她和我有着一样的忧虑,而她爱上了<黑客帝国>.

14楼2008-06-01 22:41
                          回复
                            She loved it, I think, because it's something very special: a big, muscular, "effects" movie that's wildy generous with visual thrills, manages never to quit making sense (in the way an SF writer must demand that SF make sense), and, most important of all, has a good heart.

15楼2008-06-01 22:41
                            回复
                              我想她爱<黑客帝国>是因为那很特殊:庞大,有力,"技术"的电影,充满视觉冲击,从不放弃内在的联系(科幻小说家要求SF作品有内在联系),最重要的是,有一颗好的心.

16楼2008-06-01 22:41
                              回复