流幻泽吧 关注:16贴子:387
  • 1回复贴,共1

阴蜂ALL 评论

只看楼主收藏回复

发布时间:2013-06-20
Replay appeared today on the score chart leaderboards, this is the first known instance of the final boss being destroyed. Replay is the full run & credits sequence. I wish I was even a fraction as good as this.
Player: lionmangg
类别
游戏
许可
标准 YouTube 许可

IP属地:黑龙江1楼2013-06-22 00:23回复
    nintendonut888 12 分钟前
    That was pretty impressive. Maybe this guy would even stand a chance against Flandre. Maybe.Nah, who am I kidding.
    回复 ·
    Red Dragunee 4 小时前
    Impressive!
    回复 ·
    Oskar Van Bruce 4 小时前
    At first I thought he was a master "trivializer" since he did a great job at the stages and the bosses. But man, he really showed his value on the last pattern. Insane dodging there.
    回复 ·
    modirufa6317 5 小时前
    I searched for any form of cheating in this run : the ship and bullet size seems normal, the dodging seem logical and is not one of those crazy impossible dodge of the auto-pilot, and the player still struggle really hard to go through some of her patterns.Damn! This run seem actually pretty legit! (unless I'm missing something. Is it possible to record a replay with the cheat on?)
    回复 ·
    modirufa6317 5 小时前
    The official requirements are no-miss, no-bomb (including autobomb, but hyper are allowed) and collect every single bee items in the game (8 bees/stage I think).There is also two other requirement that may be related to rank (30?) and the amount of hit combo (30000?).
    回复 · 对TheBanditPenguin的回复 (显示评论)
    TheBanditPenguin 8 小时前
    Insane run. What are the requirements for Inbachi?
    回复 ·

IP属地:黑龙江3楼2013-06-22 00:26
    回复