silence吧 关注:1,947贴子:33,779
  • 2回复贴,共1

【★silence★】〖转贴〗【GK文集】附中文翻译关於Silence的随想:A

只看楼主收藏回复

转中视/gk 

【GK文集】附中文翻译关於Silence的随想:A lucky person? Or a lucky patient? 

wanpaku_doggy的翻译在文下面。  

Random Thoughts on Silence – A lucky person, or a lucky patient?  
I have been pondering about this question throughout the series, before the grand finale last Sunday; I have seen many fellow SILENCE supporters commented about this, so I thought I will share my thoughts and view on the subject matter, as my thesis for SILENCE. Was WY really a lucky person? Or was he a lucky patient with only three months to live, compared to other people inflicted with similar terminal diseases..  

Many jms think that WY was able to enrich and fulfill his life in his final moments; therefore he’s after all a lucky person, even compared to most people who live their lives ignorant of what’s truly important to them as human beings. I would debate this view point. Inarguably, WY’s last 3 months of his life was very meaningful – he got to re-learn about life and responsibility; he got to learn about love and be reunited with the love of his life; and, he got the opportunity to spend time with his mother in an effort to make up for the soon-to-be-gone-forever chance to take care of his mom; and, he even got to teach his father about love (at the expense of his illness and life) and somewhat mended the relationship of his half-sister with his parents.  

If we considered what he was able to experience and “achieve”, then truly, WY’s last 3 months probably weigh more than some one, for instance, his father’s 50+ years of life. However, can we really say he was luckiest and happiest person?  

I personally do not think so. If I am only analyzing in WY’s behalf, I would even argue that he might be “happier” and “luckier” if he died a person totally ignorant of true love. This view point is certainly alternative, and I am aware of that; but my feelings are that the luckiest person in this world is the one who doesn’t know much about anything. Before WY knew about love, he didn’t know about the pain of losing it; before WY knew about how psychologically poor he was, he didn’t know about how painful it was to possess happiness only then to lose it as life slips through his fingers. Quite the contrary, the more he became aware of the love inside him (toward Shen Shen, his mother and even his father), the more painful and regretful it must have been for WY to face death as it stripped his very right to continue to love those he loves, and protect those he loves. We are all powerless in the face of Death; our vibrancy withers into weakness – our desire to live is futile as we become numb inch-by-inch until the powerless paralysis spreads accross the entire body. This probably was how WY felt, when he was having a severe attack at the hut the night before the competition. Countless memories, thoughts and regrets must have gone through his minds as he begged Death to let him have just a little more time.  

One might dispute that we all eventually have to face Death. Indeed we do. However, the difference is that for most of us, we will live a long and happy life. Despite the occasional difficult times and challenges, we will survive and through experiencing life in its entirety, we grow and mature. Therefore when our time comes, we can truly say, we’ve lived a long and happy life – we have flourished our next generation; and we have little regrets.  

1楼2006-11-29 17:38回复
    吓~

2楼2007-08-15 13:37
    回复
      好 谢谢楼主~~~~~

4楼2008-05-03 15:19
      回复