【英国站赛前博客】现在的破车对2012来说很重要呀

只看楼主收藏回复

话真多
多不要紧
全是废话

回复
1楼2011-07-06 15:01
    周三我来到了英国,准备英国站大奖赛。这是赛季中的一站,对法拉利来说,在经历了艰苦的上半个赛季之后,这会是一个转折点。
    On Wednesday I fly to England for the British Grand Prix which is more or less the halfway point in the championship and for Ferrari it will be a case of seeing if it can also be a turning point, after a tough first half of 2011.

在巴伦西亚比赛过后,我回到了摩纳哥的家,之后在周末,我去了马拉内罗待了几天,跟工程师们开会,在模拟器上准备了接下来几站的比赛。在模拟器上,我们尝试了许多不同的情况。在银石和巴塞罗那赛道尝试了新的引擎规则和一些空气动力套件。还评估了一些本周在银石需要使用的部件。我们之所以模拟巴塞罗那赛道是因为,这条西班牙赛道是我们使用模拟器测试的一条“基线”。几乎每当尝试一些新的东西的时候,都会跑一下加泰罗尼亚赛道。
    Immediately after the race in Valencia, I flew home to Monaco and then, at the end of last week, I went to Maranello for a couple of days of meetings with the engineers and work in the simulator to prepare for the next series of races. In the simulator we were working on many different elements, looking at both the Silverstone and Barcelona circuits, including the new engine maps that are now needed to fit the regulations and other areas on the car, including evaluating new components we hope to run at Silverstone this weekend. The reason we also ran a simulation using the Barcelona circuit is that the Spanish track is the “baseline” track for all our work in the simulator. We nearly always run the Catalunya track when we want to try something new.

回复
    2楼2011-07-06 15:02
      我很喜欢来到我所了解的银石赛道,但今年这里有一天不同,围场被搬到赛道另一个地方。最基本的是,我们需要在最短的时间内记住当我们与工程师通话时要说的新的弯角号码。更重要的一点是,这个改变也许轻微的影响到了一些策略。因为这觉得了维修通道的长度,可能改变整个进站时间的长短。我们已经在模拟器上了解了,但还是需要到周五在赛道上了解实际情况之后才能确认。银石是一条非常著名的赛道,而英国大奖赛也是赛历上最重要的一站比赛之一。这里有特别的气氛,总是有大群的人真的喜欢赛车运动。即使我不是英国人,也很高兴能看到看台上满满的,这给了我动力和良好的感觉。

I like coming to Silverstone which I know well, but this year it will be a bit different as they have completely relocated the paddock to another part of the track. At the most basic level, it means we are at least going to have to learn new corner numbers to use when talking to the engineers! On a more fundamental level, this change might slightly affect strategy because, depending on the length of pit lane, it might alter the overall time, either up or down, for a pit stop. We have looked at it on the simulator, but we need to experience it for real on Friday before we can be sure. Silverstone is a very famous circuit and the British Grand Prix is always an important appointment on the calendar. It has a unique atmosphere, always with a very big and happy crowd that really loves motor racing. It is always a pleasure to see the packed grandstands and, even though I am not British, I feel motivated and get a good feeling there.

回复
      3楼2011-07-06 15:03
        重要的问题是,150°Italian在这里表现如何。没错,就像很多人说过的,过去的三站比赛我们的赛车表现很好,但是我预计我们采取的措施依旧会让赛车在银石有不俗表现,尽管其他车队也会做同样的事情。我期望我们会有竞争力,但我们必须要等等看轮胎的工作如何,在赛季之初我们在这方面没有竞争力。最重要的原因是,如果我们在英国有竞争力,那证明我们进步了很多,减小了与其他车队的差距。我们将看看我们在使用倍耐力硬胎时,到底进步了多少,在巴塞罗那之后,就没有再使用过这种轮胎。在银石我们同样会有软胎的选择,这是好事,因为这意味着我们有几套软胎能让我们在排位赛和正赛主要部分能有好的表现。除非我们遇到典型的英国天气,或者下雨,在这种情况下我相信我们依然会有良好的状态,就像我们在加拿大那种情况下一样快。
        The important question is how well the 150º Italia will perform here. It is true, as many people have said, that the last three circuits suited our car well, but I expect it to also perform well at Silverstone thanks to developments we have introduced, although of course the other teams will probably have done the same. I expect we will be competitive, but we must wait and see how the car works at a type of track where, earlier in the year, we were not so competitive. The reason this is important is that, if we are competitive in England, then it confirms we have improved a lot and have reduced the gap to the other teams. We will also see how much we have improved our performance with the Hard Pirelli tyres, which we have not used them since Barcelona. We will also have the Soft tyre in Silverstone as the Option and that is a good thing, because it means we have a tyre that suits us well for qualifying and maybe for a major part of the race as well. Unless we get some typical British weather and it rains, in which case I believe we can also be in good shape, as we were quick in those conditions in Canada.

回复
        4楼2011-07-06 15:03

很多人在讨论法拉利到底能否获得冠军,这在赛季早些时候已经有很多讨论。我不知道答案,但我将一如既往的对待每一场比赛,为冠军而战。得到本赛季的第一场胜利是我们目前的任务,然后尝试更多的胜利。只有在赛季末,我们再来看看积分榜的情况。实际上,除非塞巴斯蒂安维特尔做出一些疯狂的事,他才能失去冠军。但是我们不会放弃,这种情况改变不了我们的态度,因为能有一场胜利已经是一件非常好的事,更多的胜利能证明我们今年的工作完成的很好。我们必须继续升级赛车,它的表现能影响到2012赛季,因为2012年没有明显的规则变化,这意味着明年的车与今年的相比不会有很大的变化。在2011年后半赛季有一辆好车对2012赛季是一个很好的前提。
          There has been a lot of discussion about whether Ferrari’s championship chances are already over this early in the season. I don’t know the answer to that, but will still tackle every race in the same way, trying to win it. Getting the first win of the season is our immediate task and then trying to win more. Only at the end of the year, should we look at the championship situation. Realistically, Sebastian Vettel would need to do a really crazy job to lose the title. But we cannot give up and this situation changes nothing in our approach, because a victory is already a very nice thing to have and some wins this year would show we have done a good job. We must not forget that improving the car and its performance can also be important for 2012, because there are not so many rule changes coming which means that the car will not change completely compared to this year. A good car now and at the final race of 2011 is already a good step forward for 2012.

回复
          5楼2011-07-06 15:03
            我顺理成章把150°Italian读成了250°Italian

回复
            来自手机贴吧6楼2011-07-06 15:11
              我只想说:翻译辛苦了。

回复
              7楼2011-07-06 21:33
                一直不知道该对这篇博客说点什么,看到S大的话突然知道了。
                翻译了这么长的废话,辛苦了!

回复
                8楼2011-07-07 00:23