幸存者吧 关注:34,061贴子:920,254

【S36】EP4出局者采访

只看楼主收藏回复

1L不透

1楼2018-03-16 13:12回复
    你的盟友们认为Sebastian和Chelsea最有可能跳船,为什么呢?
    Shapiro: What was clear was that Bradley and Kellyn were running things. After that, it was kind of like the other three were falling in line. We didn’t pick on Des as much because she was just so locked in. We didn’t feel like we had a good shot at her getting to flip. But it was definitely the Bradley and Kellyn show and they both had the attitude that they wanted to Kim Spradlin there way through the game by keeping everybody locked down and circling the wagons.
    Bradley和Kellyn明显在操控全局,而其他三个人只是在跟随他们的想法做事。我们没有策反Desiree,因为她非常笃定(要跟着old Naviti),我们不觉得能策反她。但当时的情况绝对是Bradley和Kellyn的双人秀,他们都表明了自己的态度——他们计划像24季的Kim一样一路玩下去,保证所有人都跟着他们投,然后保护好自己。
    在部落大会前,你们有接触过Sebastian和Chelsea吗?
    Shapiro: We kicked the idea around. But, we decided to spring it and cause confusion and chaos in the moment. Because, the reality is; we knew that if we gave them a chance to think about it, it wouldn’t make sense to go away from their five. So, we wanted to catch them in the moment and hope to panic them.
    我们有这么想过,但我们最终决定在部落大会上来一次突袭,从而制造混乱。因为我们知道在当时的情况下,如果我们给他们仔细思考的机会,那他们就会意识到自己根本没必要从老Naviti的五人盟里跳出来。因此,我们想着来一次出其不意的突袭,希望能够借此吓到他们。
    我想你回答了我原本想问的问题。在看这一集的时候我想,无论如何Sebastian跟Chelsea都是安全的,那他们又何必要跳船呢?所以你们的想法是把某人吓到惊慌失措,然后从他们紧密的五人盟里跳出来吗?
    Shapiro: Yeah, and you saw in the edit that we were really picking on Sea Bass. We were hoping that he would do something foolish. But, we knew in reality that it wasn’t going to work. Our only hope was the idol, but why not give it a shot? So, we laid it on thick for a while, you only saw a quarter of the barrage against Bradley. We really lit him up. But it didn’t happen.
    是的,你可以从剪辑里看出来我们在Sebastian身上下了很大的功夫,我们非常希望他会干出一点蠢事。但事实上我们非常清楚他跳船的概率很小。我们唯一的希望就是那个神像,但我们还是想试试看能不能策反他。在那场部落大会上,我们集体围攻了Bradley非常久,你们在电视上看到的画面只包含了其中的四分之一。我们的确让他(应该指的是Seb)坐立难安了一阵子,但最后跳船的戏码还是没有发生。

2楼2018-03-16 13:13
    收起回复
      来谈谈Bradley吧,他似乎激怒了老Malolo部落的每一个人。我们在电视上听到了他抱怨Malolo的海滩...那他还有没有干些什么别的事激怒你们呢?
      Shapiro: Bradley…I think he was bent out of shape about having to change beaches, so he was complaining about everything. The reward challenge, he complained that the current was pulling toward Naviti’s pole. If there was something to complain about, he’d complain about it. And he’s got a great sense of humor. But out there, it was kind of a dark sense of humor. I will say this about him, outside of the game, we’re friends. But inside of the game I wanted to smash him, as did my fellow Malolos. He was killing us.
      Bradley...我觉得他对自己要换海滩感到极度失望,所以他把所有事物都抱怨了一通。在这集的奖励赛上,他抱怨海里的浪一直都在往Naviti的柱子那边打。在岛上,只要有什么东西能被抱怨,那Bradley就会开始抱怨。当然,他也很幽默。但是在岛上,他的幽默更多是一种黑色幽默。在游戏之外,我跟Bradley是朋友;但在岛上的时候,我跟老Malolo的其他人都非常想揍他一顿。他真的要把我们烦死了。
      在部落大会上,Michael决定给Stephanie用神像。但在营地里,你有没有感觉到什么呢?
      Shapiro: I saw that train coming down the tracks. They’re congratulating themselves that we aren’t going to see it coming because they’re going to take a guy out. Well, I saw it coming. They were telegraphing the move. I told Michael that they were coming for one of the two of us. Then, Kellyn and I had a heart to heart about an hour or two before Tribal. And she’s such a sweet person. She wears her emotions on her sleeve. I told her the next day was my birthday, which it was, and I wanted to be playing on my birthday. And I saw a tear come to her eye. And she tried to turn away, but I still saw it. It was all the conformation I needed. So, I told Michael they were coming for me. But he had a hard time believing that they were going to come for a guy. It’s hard out there, he did the best he could. And it was hard to live it because I saw it coming.
      在营地里,Naviti五人盟决定要投走Malolo的一个男的,并且在庆祝我们不会预料到这件事的发生。但事实上,我预料到了。他们一直在暗示着自己会做这个move。我告诉Michael他们会投我们俩的一个。随后,在部落大会之前,我跟Kellyn推心置腹地谈了一到两个小时。她是个非常善良贴心的人,她也会把所有情绪和心思写在脸上。我告诉她第二天就是我的生日了,我希望自己到生日那天还能留在游戏里。当时我看到Kellyn掉了一滴眼泪。虽然她试着转过身去,但我还是看见了她的眼泪。在那个时刻,我确认他们会朝着我来了。所以,我告诉Michael,对面的五个人要投我,但他并不认为他们会投走一个男生。在岛上的状况很恶劣,Michael已经把自己能做的事做到最好了。这个结果确实非常苦涩,因为我预料到了它的发生。
      在部落大会上,有没有任何迹象让Michael确信对面的五人盟会投Stephanie呢?
      Shapiro: He just believed that it was going to be one of the two women. At Tribal they hinted that it was going to be Stephanie and he believed it. And when he did his bluff, he was gaging Bradley’s reaction. I was looking at Michael, so I don’t know how Bradley reacted. But, he must’ve seen something in Bradley that he didn’t like.
      他很确信对方会冲着其中一个女生来,而在部落大会上他们也不断地在暗示着他们会投Stephanie,而Michael相信了他们。当Michael吓唬完他们之后,他一直在观察Bradley的反应。我当时在看着Michael,所以我没看到Bradley是怎么反应的。但Michael肯定在Bradley身上看到了一些让他不爽的东西。

3楼2018-03-16 13:16
      收起回复
        词语联想时间
        Kellyn: Empathetic. She said that it’s her super power, it might also be her kryptonite.
        Kellyn: 善解人意的。她说这是她的超能力,但这也可能是她的氪星石。
        Libby: Surprisingly tough and resourceful.
        Libby: 令人惊讶的坚韧和机智。
        Jenna: We couldn’t be in more different stations of life, yet she was as kind to me as you can imagine.
        Jenna: 我们不可能在生命中遭遇更糟糕的时刻了,而在那个时刻她对我非常体贴善良。
        Stephanie: She’s all heart. Super courageous. Tough as they come.
        Stephanie: 她非常善良,极具勇气,而且非常坚强。
        Jacob: Incredibly enthusiastic. Great guy, but his enthusiasm may have gotten the best of him.
        Jacob: 对Survivor极度狂热。他是个很好的人,但他对游戏的狂热让他没能在游戏里拿出最好的自己。
        James: Great guy. Genuine, kind, thoughtful.
        James: 一个好人。他诚恳,善良,而且思绪缜密。
        Laurel: We had an instant connection. She’s poised and loyal.
        Laurel: 我们在岛上很快就熟络了起来。她很沉着,也很忠诚。
        Desiree: The coolest person out there in a New York, music-scene kind of way. I didn’t know until last night that she was the one who threw my name out, so good for her.
        Desiree: 纽约城里最酷的人。直到昨晚我才发现是她丢出了我的名字,所以她干得很不错。
        Chelsea: Very reserved. I couldn’t tell if she was just hanging around or if she’s a tiger lurking in the tall grass.
        Chelsea: 她很沉默寡言。我也不知道她究竟只是在岛上闲荡,还是说是潜伏在丛林里的老虎。
        Gonzalez: Polished…and dangerous. Gone before she could show her full game.
        Gonzalez: 优雅而又危险。她还没有充分玩出自己的游戏的时候就被淘汰了。
        Donathan: Magnetic personality.
        Donathan: 令人着迷的性格。
        Michael: He is a prodigy. “Survivor” prodigy.
        Michael: 幸存者天才,
        Sebastian: Great guy, deeper than the edit would have you believe.
        Sebastian: 一个好人。他比剪辑呈现出来的“他”要更有深度。
        Bradley: (Laughs) He’s funny…often in a dark and depressing kind of way. I don’t want to blow his cover, but he’s a good guy.
        Bradley: (大笑)他很有趣...虽然很多时候都是一种黑暗且致郁的有趣。我不想揭他的老底,但他是一个好人。
        全都是好话.......

4楼2018-03-16 13:16
        收起回复
          感谢翻译

IP属地:上海来自iPhone客户端5楼2018-03-16 13:19
          回复
            在换组之前,Malolo内部是个什么情况?如果你们再输一次豁免赛的话,你觉得谁会走人?
            Shapiro: Before the swap, we had a situation where I was good with everybody. There was an alliance of Libby, Michael, Jenna, Stephanie, and me. But, I was also in with Laurel, James, and Donathan. Michael and I were considering knocking Stephanie or Jenna out. We felt like they were dangerous and they might come for us next. We wanted to get them before they got us, so that’s probably what would have happened next. Then after the swap, instead of being at odds, we were as tight as could be.
            在换组之前,我跟所有人关系都很不错。Libby、Michael、Jenna、Stephanie和我有一个联盟,但我同时也跟Laurel、James、还有Donathan有一个联盟。我跟Michael有想过淘汰掉Sephanie跟Jenna,因为我们认为她们两很危险,而且她们之后可能会把矛头对准我们。我们想先她们一步淘汰掉她们,所以这可能会是之后的剧情。但在换组之后,我们不再像之前那样了,也尽可能地保持紧密。
            这听起来可能会有点蠢...在采访日那天,我跟一个CBS的代表在闲聊,你问我能不能借你我的防晒霜。你非常有礼貌,然后把防晒霜一直涂到了你的脚背上。我当时想,“哥们儿,我从来没想过要把防晒霜涂到脚背上。这个人既礼貌,又严格规束着自己。他把这两种性格融合得很好。”我觉得节目组很好地塑造了你的这一面。有没有什么是你希望我们能在电视上看到,但没剪出来的呢?
            Shapiro: My perception was they may have undersold my strategic chops. That first vote where I got called “The lion.” That was my deal, right? What didn’t make the edit was it looked like it was going to be Donathan or Gonzalez. But really it was going to be Jenna or Gonzalez. I decided at the last minute that I didn’t want to come back from Tribal with Stephanie, who was Jenna’s best friend, to come back and go all scorched earth. I wanted everyone to come back on the same page and happy. So, I changed it at the last minute. And Gonzo figured it out, to her credit. That’s why she tried to stir things up. I wish that’d made the edit, but otherwise, I can’t complain. They did me right out there.
            我感觉他们没有充分展现出我的策略面。第一次投票的时候我被称为"狮子",因为那是我的决定。在电视上,你们看到的是我们会投Donathan或者Gonzalez,但事实上我们要投的是Jenna或者Gonzalez。在最后时刻,我决定投Gonzalez,因为Jenna是Stephanie最好的朋友。我不想在部落大会结束之后,跟着失去最好的朋友的Stephanie一起回到营地里,这会搞砸一切。我希望每个人能开心和步调一致地回到营地里,所以在最后时刻我改变了自己的想法。根据Gonzo的说法, 她看出了这一切,所以她试着在部落大会上制造混乱。我当然希望他们能把我的这一面刻画出来,但我也没什么需要抱怨的。他们很好地刻画了岛上的我。
            我想让你知道,如果节目组要再做一次"第二次机会"的主题季度,我会全力支持你的。
            Shapiro: Thank you, I appreciate that. I’d do it in a heartbeat.
            谢谢你。我会毫不犹豫地再玩一次的。

6楼2018-03-16 13:19
            回复
              哇 Kellyn太善良了吧?超爱她这种情况最不忍心了

IP属地:河北来自iPhone客户端7楼2018-03-16 13:24
              回复
                这次的pre都可以再回来的

IP属地:广东来自iPhone客户端9楼2018-03-16 13:29
                收起回复
                  再转一个EW采访的节选 里面Brendan谈到了一些蛮好玩的东西
                  你真的是一个总是发表一番糟糕pep talk的父亲吗?
                  Well, I guess according to Bradley I am! The thing about Bradley is, he went out there, and he would tell you that his whole deal is he likes to roast people and he wanted to be that snarky guy and that’s TV Bradley. It’s alright. He and I are cool outside the game. He’ll probably be mad at me for telling you that he’s a sweet guy outside the game.
                  既然Bradley那么说了,那我就是吧!有关Bradley,你得知道一件事。在岛上的时候,他会告诉你他打算吐槽别人,同时还要做一个恶语相向的人——而那时电视上的Bradley。这没什么的。在游戏之外,我俩关系不错。要是他知道了我告诉你在游戏之外他是个很温和的人的话,他说不定会对我很生气的。

10楼2018-03-16 13:30
                  回复
                    这季Morgan和Brendan的赛后采访都感觉人很好很善良nice

IP属地:中国香港来自手机贴吧11楼2018-03-16 13:37
                    收起回复
                      他被淘汰真的很可惜。。我看了那么多季度里面0黑点,而且体力不错,又肯干活又有领导力的人。。。
                      运气不好!!如果malolo赢了,说不定没那么快淘汰。。如果michael没有被bradley骗到,或者听brendon的话,说不定brendon就不用走了。
                      另外Michael在tc上的话原来是真的,我们并不是一个紧密的联盟,是被迫在一起的。如果没有换组,michael和Brendon就要对付stephanie和jenna了。。现在的情况有点类似s13,被迫团结的yul、becky、ozzy和sundra,如果不是叛变事件,yul和Becky下个目标就是赶走ozzy。。可惜这一次的seb不像jonathan一样被吓到,或者说本来就有跳反的想法。。

IP属地:广东12楼2018-03-16 13:39
                      收起回复
                        Brendan在采访前半部分提到自己在部落大会上感觉就像被绑在铁轨上,眼睁睁地看着一列火车冲着他撞过来,但他却没法脱身。因此部落大会当晚他就感觉非常痛苦,而昨晚回看这集的时候也很难过。于是就有了接下来的对话。
                        尤其是一开始的时候,Michael看上去打算给你用神像。
                        He believed it was Steph the whole time. He threw out my name and his, just because he wanted to gauge reaction. To be honest, I didn’t see Bradley’s reaction because I was too busy looking at Michael, so I don’t know what kind of reaction Bradley gave, but it made Michael go back to his original instinct, which was Stephanie.
                        他一直都相信Naviti Five会投Stephanie。他一开始先说了我们俩的名字,因为他想观察他们的反应。老实说,我并没有看到Bradley,因为我忙着看Michael了,所以我不知道Bradley的反应怎么样。但Bradley的反应让Michael决定遵从他的直觉,也就是给Stephanie用。
                        Michael在部落大会上说他的神像可以给两个人用,那都是他的主意吗?
                        That was 100 percent Michael’s idea. Let me say this about Michael, because he’s been getting a little bit of criticism from people out there on social media. This guy is incredible — a great friend of mine, and I can’t tell you how much I respect his game. Super savvy, resourceful, smart. He really is, in my opinion, a great Survivor player. And to be doing it at 18 is amazing. If he had told me out there he was 28, I would have believed it. And he played like it. So that was his idea, and he’s a hell of a player.
                        那百分之一百是他的主意。关于Michael,让我告诉你一些事,因为他在社交媒体上受到了一定程度的抨击。他是个很了不起的人——他是我的挚友,而我无法用言语表达他有多么尊重这个游戏。他了解很多东西,机智,而又聪明。在我看来,他真的是一个出色的survivor玩家,而在18岁的年龄能完成这样是非常惊人的。如果他告诉我他有28岁,那我也会相信他的,因为他玩得就像个28岁的人。在神像的功能上撒谎全都是他的注意,他真的是个非常优秀的玩家。

13楼2018-03-16 13:40
                        回复
                          暂时先搬到这里,之后其他采访里要是有好玩的东西的话我也会再搬一点的。Brendan是我个人赛前和赛中的first pick,前三集里也展示出了很好的洞察力跟性格,倒在这里运气确实不好...希望再做Second Chance的时候节目组能想到他吧

14楼2018-03-16 13:48
                          回复

IP属地:湖南来自Android客户端15楼2018-03-16 14:32
                            回复