鸡爪子

IP属地:广东来自Android客户端2楼2017-11-28 00:27
    收起回复

IP属地:四川来自iPhone客户端3楼2017-11-28 00:27
      回复
        居然不是Lorde第一厚

IP属地:重庆来自Android客户端4楼2017-11-28 00:27
        收起回复
          The Pittsburgh hardcore-from-hell outfit delivers state-of-the-art heaviness with its third full-length LP, and its first for storied metal imprint Roadrunner. Befitting drummer/vocalist Jami Morgan's well-documented love of Nine Inch Nails,Foreverthrives on atmosphere as much as aggression. Merciless precision bludgeonings are still the focus – aptly, the band soundtracked the entrance of menacing wrestler Aleister Black at a recent WWE event – but the ominous ambient passages in tracks such as "The Mud" only heighten the album's thick aura of dread. The most riveting moments belong to guitarist Reba Meyers, who provides eerie melodic vocal turns on "Bleeding in the Blur" and "Dream2" in between the other tracks' beatdowns.H.S.

来自Android客户端5楼2017-11-28 00:27
          收起回复

IP属地:四川来自Android客户端6楼2017-11-28 00:28
            回复

IP属地:安徽来自Android客户端7楼2017-11-28 00:28
              回复
                reputation前十嘻嘻

IP属地:北京来自iPhone客户端8楼2017-11-28 00:29
                收起回复
                  49.Foo Fighters, 'Concrete and Gold'
                  "I don't wanna be king/I just wanna sing a love song," declares Dave Grohl – a default mission statement from the eternal sideman-turned-frontman. It opens what might be his group's most polished set, produced by pop guru Greg Kurstin, who sweetens the Foos' hard rock hooks without de-fanging them. The paradigmatic "The Sky Is a Neighborhood" is latter-day Beatles with Queens of the Stone Age crunch; "Sunday Rain" even has Paul McCartney playing drums on it. From stadium dive bombers like "Run" and "La Dee Da" to the acoustic soul that opens "T-Shirt," it's classic rock from a punk who never stopped believing.W.H.

来自Android客户端9楼2017-11-28 00:29
                  回复
                    48.Chronixx, 'Chronology'
                    With this mighty, roots-minded debut LP, the 25-year-old from Spanish Town, Jamaica, has spearheaded a reggae revival that's more than merely retro. Grounded in the post-Marley golden era – think Barrington Levy, Aswad, Gregory Isaacs and Yellowman, who Chronixx shouts out on "Likes" – the man brings Rasta-informed wisdom and conscious vibes into a new century, with vintage dub grooves ("Big Bad Sound") and modern pop-R&B sonics ("I Can") rocking the dancehall side-by-side. The most promising reggae ambassador in a generation, Chronixx is here just when the need for healing music has never been greater.W.H.

来自Android客户端10楼2017-11-28 00:31
                    回复
                      等ka****an、肥钱、jens lekman、美年达等等

IP属地:广东11楼2017-11-28 00:31
                      收起回复
                        47.Low Cut Connie, 'Dirty Pictures (Part One)'
                        These Philly rock & roll revivalists haven't lost any of their grit or oomph on album four, with Adam Weiner's pumpin' piano powering a solid take on Prince's "Controversy" and boogieing them past the "Death and Destruction" the singer claims he sees everywhere. They adorn their stripped-down bar-band essentials with gnarly guitar licks and unexpected lyrical twists, even including a protest song of sorts called "What Size Shoe." ("Ain't this the United States?/I got something to say.") Weiner's tales of dive bar existence sound so lived-in he may even be telling the truth when he sings "All my friends got herpes in Montreal/All my friends don't open their mouths at all." OK, maybe not all his friends.K.H.

来自Android客户端12楼2017-11-28 00:31
                        回复
                          嘻嘻嘻 彩虹slay

IP属地:美国来自iPhone客户端13楼2017-11-28 00:32
                          回复
                            46.Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings, 'Soul of a Woman'
                            This is the final album Sharon Jones made before her death last fall, recorded with her longtime backing band, the Dap-Kings, in stolen momentsbetween chemotherapy treatments. She was an irreplaceable talent, and her loss can't help but change the way one hears the gospel show-stopper "Call on God," the brass-driven workout "Sail On" and the tender farewell "Pass Me By." At its heart, though,Soul of a Womanis a joyful album. It makes you feel lucky that we got to share a planet with her voice for as long as we did.S.V.L.

来自Android客户端14楼2017-11-28 00:32
                            收起回复
                              后排等rep

IP属地:浙江来自iPhone客户端15楼2017-11-28 00:33
                              回复