幸存者吧 关注:34,061贴子:920,248

【SUR美版】S35 Patrick Bolton 粉丝楼

只看楼主收藏回复

My 第一个 粉丝楼 希望不要看走眼

Hometown: Lanett, Ala.
Current residence: Auburn, Ala.
Hobbies: Traveling to new places, snow and water skiing, and fishing.
Pet peeves: Don't leave dishes in the sink. Pay me my money when it is due.
Three words to describe you: Persistent, playful, and thankful.
What's your personal claim to fame? Sustaining our business, Bolt Movers, and my sanity even through its tough times. Starting and running a new business puts you through stressful situations, but my family and friends have always kept me going strong.
Who or what is your inspiration in life? My hero is my dad. He has been there for me and has supported me through everything! He has never let me down. I value the consistency, candor, love, and honesty that he shows to me and others. He has always set a good example for me and he leads by his actions. I would not have gotten where I am today without him! I give him a lot of credit for who I am today! I am thankful God has blessed me with a wonderful father and a great family.
If you could have three things on the island, what would they be and why? Teriyaki Sauce. Everything tastes better with teriyaki sauce. Next would be Takis (hot chili and lime flavor) because they are amazing and finally a pen and pad to document each play that made me Sole Survivor.
Survivor contestant you're most like: Joe from Season 30. He was a nice guy and knew how to use his social skills to make friends in the game. When he was backed against a wall, he fought as hard as he could to win every individual immunity and save himself. He wasn't a quitter and neither am I!
What's your reason for being on Survivor: My primary motivation is to win a million dollars! I'm a businessman and this is a business trip!
Why do you think you'll "survive" Survivor? I believe that I can withstand the challenges in every facet. I can solve puzzles, work well with my team, strategize, and in most cases beat out my competitors with my endurance. I can take on the outdoor elements, I can fish, I can build a shelter, and probably start a fire. I am good at bonding with others and communicating to create friendship and strategies so that my team will not want to eliminate me. I will be too valuable to get rid of, but will not outperform to look like a threat.

IP属地:甘肃1楼2017-09-26 10:32回复

IP属地:甘肃2楼2017-09-26 10:39
    回复
      这么帅的红发男好少有。预先支持了。

IP属地:四川3楼2017-09-26 11:22
      收起回复
        好好看哦

IP属地:广东来自iPhone客户端4楼2017-09-27 01:46
        回复
          本季的gay是他吗

来自Android客户端5楼2017-09-27 22:44
          收起回复