- 日系坦克之母“大元帅”的访谈,介绍日系坦克的整体设计
- 来自开发者Veider的大量重磅消息,包括未来两个版本的平衡性调整、新坦克和地图的相关消息。

1楼2013-09-22 18:06回复
    感谢 @M1A2C3 校对。
    Here we go~

2楼2013-09-22 18:07
    收起回复
      “大元帅”的日系坦克你问我答
      Daigensui“大元帅”是个妹子,被称为“日系坦克之母”,是为WG研究日系坦克线历史资料的人。鉴于她和WG的协议,她所能透露的情报有限,以下是详细内容。

14楼2013-09-22 18:10
      收起回复
        1. Regarding Japanese tanks – what will be their specifics in World of Tanks? How will they differ from other branches?
        Balancing isn’t really my jurisdiction, since I’m mostly working with the historical research area. Still, from what I’ve been hearing, generally we’re looking at vehicles with good terrain passibility, good depression (-10° minimum except for a few exceptions), lower penetration but higher alpha when compared to same caliber guns, and possibly generally good camouflage.
        1. Q:关于日系坦克:它们在WOT里会有什么样的特点?和其他系有什么区别呢?
        A:游戏平衡不归我管,我的工作主要是在历史资料研究这一块。不过从我所听到的一些消息来说,总体上,日系坦克会有较好的地形适应性和不错的俯角(除了几辆车之外,都至少有-10度俯角),相比其他相同口径主炮穿深较低,但单发伤害较高。可能总体上隐蔽性都不错。

16楼2013-09-22 18:10
        收起回复
          2.How soon (if at all) can we expect the heavy line?
          I don’t schedule the releases, so basically I cannot say. I am working on those two lines at the moment in the research capacity.
          Q:重坦线什么时候会有?
          A:安排版本周期这事不归我管,因此我也不好说。目前我在研究这两条线。

20楼2013-09-22 18:11
          收起回复
            3. What do you anticipate as the projected armaments for the different tiers of heavy tanks? As they are expected to be “mobile bunkers”?
            Still working on the heavy tank, so cannot answer for now. Generally, they will be mobile bunkers, probably armed with high penetration guns (different from the light or medium lines). Japan had quite a few guns which, interestingly, outclassed Soviets guns of similar caliber while having been developed decades before. They were not utilized, however, due to the lack of need (Japan was fighting an enemy which was highly underdeveloped) and lack of industrial capacity.
            Q:根据你的预测,重坦各级的火力会是什么样的?外界猜测它们会是“移动堡垒”?
            A:还在研究中,因此暂时无法回答这个问题。总体来说,它们确实会是移动堡垒,不同于轻坦和中坦线,它们会装备高穿深的主炮。有趣的是,日本有少量在几十年前开发的主炮可以在性能上超过同口径的苏联主炮,但由于没有需求(当时我大天朝太弱了,人家根本用不上)以及缺乏产能,并没有列装。

23楼2013-09-22 18:11
            收起回复
              4. What will be the characteristics of the tier 10 medium tank, the STB1, compared to T-62A?
              I would say it’s a 105 mm armored T-62A, with less armor in the hull and lower penetration in exchange for greater firepower.
              Q:相比T-62A而言,10级中坦STB1有什么特色?
              A:我倾向于把它当作一辆具有105mm装甲的T-62A,它的车体装甲比较薄,穿深较低,但换来的是火力的提升。

24楼2013-09-22 18:12
              收起回复
                5. Do you think there will also be a tank destroyer line?
                See answer to question 2.
                Q:会有TD线吗?
                A:见问题2(#无可奉告)。

29楼2013-09-22 18:13
                收起回复
                  7. Was there ever an autoloading, fully oscillating turret that the Japanese developed?
                  Oscillating, no. Autoloading (in the sense of WoT’s autoloader), yes.
                  Q:会有自动装弹的摇摆炮塔吗?
                  A:没有摇摆炮塔;有自动装弹(按照WOT对自动装弹的定义)。

35楼2013-09-22 18:14
                  收起回复
                    8. Are there any suitable candidates for the high (VI-VIII) tier light tanks?
                    There are, but we’re trying to see how they would fit into things.
                    Q:有合适的高级(6-8级)轻坦候选吗?
                    A:有,但是我们还在研究如何将它们加入游戏。

36楼2013-09-22 18:15
                    收起回复
                      9. What was the military doctrine in regards to how the Imperial Japanese army used tanks?
                      Basically, infantry support until the Shermans came along. This topic would require a separate post which I will not be doing.
                      Q:日本帝国陆军使用坦克的方式是怎样的?
                      A:在谢尔曼之前,基本上都是作为陆军支援。这个话题需要写一篇文章来解释,不过我不会做这种事的>///<

37楼2013-09-22 18:15
                      收起回复
                        11. Will the STB feature hydro pneumatic suspension to give it its gun depression, or will it be done via buffing the depression of the gun itself – or will they leave it without compensation?
                        Can’t say about the suspension, since that’s a purely techical aspect which I have no notification of. However, regardless of it, I personally support a -6° depression for the turret, for both historical and balancing reasons.
                        Q:STB会通过液压气动悬挂来提升主炮的俯角,还是通过直接buff主炮的俯角来实现呢?或者干脆不做俯角补偿?
                        A:悬挂的事情我说不准,因为这完全是技术上的事情,我没有关注过。不考虑这一点的话,从历史和平衡两方面来说,我个人建议它的炮塔俯角是6度。

42楼2013-09-22 18:16
                        收起回复
                          12. What will the Type 61′s penetration be like in the game?
                          Assuming we go with the historical gun 90 mm Tank Gun Type 61 (and not the conceptual 105 mm upgunned Kai), it has been calculated to 217 mm.
                          Q:61式在游戏里的穿深会是怎么样的?
                          A:假设采用的是符合历史的61式90mm坦克炮的话(而不是概念上的105mm升级版Kai),穿深会是217mm。

43楼2013-09-22 18:17
                          收起回复
                            14. Will the japanese have premium captured tanks too? (or rather, CAN they?)
                            Not really my call, although personally I don’t like captured tanks.
                            Q:日系会有俘获车辆作为金币车吗?(或者换种方式问,他们俘获过吗?)
                            A:不知道,不过个人来说我不喜欢俘虏车。

45楼2013-09-22 18:18
                            收起回复
                              16. How popular do you think the Japanese will be? And how playable? Will there be any top tier tank considered useful in CW? (just some subjective opinion I guess)
                              I would expect STB-1 to be a competitor with T-62A.
                              Q:你觉得日系坦克会受欢迎吗?可玩性如何?有没有哪辆顶级车可以在领土战里一显身手?
                              A:我觉得STB1会是T-62A的有力对手。

48楼2013-09-22 18:19
                              收起回复