英语吧 关注:1,536,959贴子:11,394,009
  • 3回复贴,共1

实用常见同义词的替换

只看楼主收藏回复

连词(conj) 1 因此:so, therefore, thus, hence, consequently, as a consequence, accordingly, as a result, because of this, as a result of this 2 对比而言:by contrast,in contrast,on the other hand,on the contrary,conversely 3 事实上:actually,practically,in practice,essentially,in essence,in reality,in effect,in fact,as a matter of fact,it is a fact that 4换言之:namely,that is to say,in other words,to put it like this,to put it differently,to put it from another way,to put it from another angle 5一般来说:generally speaking;in general;as a rule;by and large;commonly; 6我认为:in my point of view;in my view;to my understanding;as far as I know;I consider that;I reckon;in my opinion

1楼2012-11-27 22:47回复
    常用的连词归类常用的连词归类常用的连词归类常用的连词归类:::: 1)表层次: first,firstly, to begin with, to start with, in the first place second,secondly, further , still, furthermore third,thirdly, what is more, last, last but not least also, and then, next, besides ,moreover ,besides ,in addtion ,finally 2)表转折; by contrast, although, though ,yet at the same time ,but, despite the fact that, even so in contrast, nevertheless ,even though ,for all that ,on the contarary, however, in spite of on the other hand ,otherwise ,instead ,still ,regardless of 3)表因果; therfore ,consequently ,because of ,for the reason ,thus ,hence ,due to ,owing to thanks to ,on this account , in this way ,for ,as a result, as a consequence 4)表让步: still, nevertheless, ,in spite of ,all the same, of course ,despite ,even so ,after all 5)表递近: Furthermore, moreover ,likewise ,what is more ,besides ,also ,not only...but also... , in addtion 6)表举例: Take …for example, for instance ,for one thing ,that is ,to illustrate, as an illustration In some/most cases,… 7)表泛指: …and stuff like that,…and something like that,…or whatever 8)表解释: as a matter of fact; frankly speaking ;in this case namely ;in other words 9)表总结: in summary;to summarize; in a word ;thus ;as has been said in brief; in conclusion;to conclude ;in fact ;finally ;in simpler terms ;indeed ;in short; in particular ;that is in other words; on the whole ;to put it differently

2楼2012-11-27 22:49
    收起回复
      副词(adv) 大约:approximately,almost,about,around,nearly,roughly 通常,经常,常常:often,usually,normally,more often than not,frequently,constantly, 偶尔:occasionally;once in a while;now and then;sometimes 很少:seldom,rarely,infrequently,hardly 首先,开始:in the first place;first of all;to begin with 后来,然后:later;then;afterwards;later on;next; 最终:finally,at last,in the end,ultimately;eventually 逐渐地,渐渐地:gradually,little by little,inch by inch 非常,十分,很:very,quite,pretty,rather,greatly,so,much,exceedingly 急剧地:dramatically,drastically,sharply,hugely,enormously,steeply,substantially,considerably,significantly,markedly,surprisingly,strikingly,radically,remarkably,vastly,noticeably 平稳地:steadily,smoothly,slightly,slowly,marginally,gradually,moderately,mildly 或许,大概,也许:perhaps;probably;possibly;maybe; 显然地,明显地:apparently;obviously;evidently;clearly; 毫无疑问地,确定地:for sure;without doubt;undoubtedly;definitely;surely 在某种程度上:to some extent;to some degree;in a way; 应该怎么说呢:How should I put it?What shall I call it?Say…;Like…

3楼2012-11-27 22:50
      回复