humplex吧 关注:793贴子:31,083
  • 6回复贴,共1

【Monthly Manful】求老师的攻略

只看楼主收藏回复

檀香山家具-美式家居卖场年底大促 更多商品0成本售卖:精品沙发/客厅家具/书房书柜
  • 广告
老师
Classroom endingTalk: Wassup,Teach?Touch: Smiley face, words, booksTalk: Am I in the right class? -> LOL! That sweater reminds me of Gramps.Touch: Shoulder, arm (don’t touch watch)<-Go BackTalk: You're gonna be the most popular teacher here! -> C'mon go all the way and take off your pants!Touch: Legs, Undies (don’t touch waist)Talk: Hmm, I think you need to get more comfortable!Touch: Chest, Abs (don’t touch nipples) <-Go BackTalk: Gee, you're a really sexy guy, Teach. -> I want your underwear as a souvenir! Touch: Balls, Dick (don’t touch chest)Talk: I've been naughty, Sir! Please let me have it!!
Bed EndingTalk: Good morning! -> Am I in the right class? -> LOL! That sweater reminds me of my Gramps. -> Ditch the tie, it makes you look older.Touch: Shoulder, Arm, Watch<-Go BackTalk: Wassup, Teach? -> You’re gonna be the most popular teacher here! -> Hmm, I think you need to get more comfortable!Touch: Nipples, Chest, AbsTalk: C’mon, go all the way and take off your pants!Touch: Undies, Legs, Waist<-Go BackTalk: Gee, You're a really sexy guy, Teach -> I want your underwear as a souvenir!Touch-> Chest, Balls, DickTalk: I've been naughty, Sir! Please let me have it!![按condom可以-哔-!! XD]

收起回复
举报|2楼2012-07-24 09:39
    没插到楼真是不幸福活不了了