宣旭吧 关注:1,116贴子:94,656

回复:┣宣旭4ever┫111207新闻╬宣旭新马行新闻汇总楼

只看楼主收藏回复

李东旭说,金宣儿给他的印象是个害羞的女孩,但认识久后就发现她和他的个性一样,都不爱交际 宣儿很爱交际啊。很放得开啊?求解

27楼2011-12-08 12:14
回复

29楼2011-12-08 14:42
    回复
      偶觉着行为表现、比口述表达更有说服力,但媒体就媒体,总是会得寸尽尺,其实东旭这次新马之行的表现已明显的告诉大家,他的感情去向,至于避不避谈的这只是他的个性所为…话外音〖你们都看着呢、这不是明知故问吗〗。再说宣儿的回答已经满足了大家的好奇心,偶觉着这样很好,两只有的是机会去向外公开他们的恋情,到时不用你问他们也会说,耐心等待吧……

30楼2011-12-08 15:35
      回复
        Q:You worked mainly with actresses Seo Hyo Rim and Kim Sun Ah on this drama. Who would you say is your ideal type?
        A:Both of them are very beautiful, and have good personalities. I couldn’t choose and it would be impossible to weigh them based on that. However, speaking as Lee Dong Wook who has played Kang Ji Wook, I would pick Kim Sun Ah over Seo Hyo Rim for the reason that Seo has played a vice role in the series.
        问:在这部戏中,主要与你演对手戏的女演员是徐孝琳与宣儿,那么这两位当中谁更贴近你的理想型呢?
        李:两位都是非常美丽的女人,性格也非常的好。如果仅仅依靠这些,我很难在两者之间做出选择。假如是以我饰演过的姜智旭这一角色的角度来说的话,我会选择宣儿而不是徐孝琳,因为徐孝琳在整部戏中饰演的是一个配角(也可翻译为坏人)。

34楼2011-12-08 16:42
        回复
          Q;Your chemistry and rapport with Kim Sun Ah is quite evident, in and out of the drama. Is there anything special between the both of you?
          A:I have had good relations with all my previous co-stars but I’d have to say that Scent is different in that Kim Sun Ah portrayed a cancer patient. The plot also called for a lot more communication between us both and as a result, we became closer. Kim Sun Ah had also been very charismatic as a sunbae, to the hoobae in me. The story involved overseas filming too, and this probably made it easier for us to connect. With our closeness as depicted in the script, our rapport must’ve shown very well. Personally, it did feel very real to me, being in love with this actress and character.
          问:你和搭档金宣儿之间的火花非常明显,戏里戏外,你们之间有没有特殊感情?
          李:我和之前所有合作过的演员关系都不错,但是我不得不说《女人的香气》的金宣儿小姐有些不同,她饰演一位癌症患者,剧情要求我们之间有更多的交流,因此我们变得十分亲密。作为前辈的金宣儿小姐,对于后辈的我来说,有非常大的魅力。这部戏包括海外拍摄,这使我们更容易亲近。按照剧本描写的我们之间的亲密感情,我们必须把这种亲密表现的淋漓尽致。从我个人角度来说,爱上这个女演员以及这个角色的感觉很真实”

35楼2011-12-08 16:44
          回复
            Q:Coming off such a “groundbreaking” shower scene for a Korean drama, does this mean more pressure on you for similar scenes in the future?
            A:Honestly, I’m not fond of revealing my body, it’s too imposing. Riding up to actual filming, I have to put myself through a lot of preparation and exercise. It takes a lot of self-control and resistance, maintaining a strict diet to upkeep such a body. The process isn’t pleasant at all but I understand that such scenes can be crucial to TV shows. On that, I’m now working on a new project that will require me to expose myself more so than I’ve done before… It’s driving me crazy (said in mild exasperation)… [Gesture] Less revealing = more comfortable.
            问:在女香里出现如此具有“突破性”的沐浴镜头,对于未来的剧中出现类似的场景,你会有更大的压力吗?
            李:说实话,我不喜欢展示我的身材,这太苦闷了。到真正拍摄的时候,我需要让自己做很多的准备跟锻炼。这需要很强的自制力,严格控制饮食来保持这样的身材。这过程一点都不轻松,但是我知道这样的场景对于电视剧很重要。我现在正在拍摄一部新剧,在剧中我需要比之前的戏更多地展示身材,这让我很抓狂。

36楼2011-12-08 16:44
            回复
              新闻采访来自 kourier点co/2011/12/special-soaw-lee-dong-wook/
              翻译 vivi DD 哈鲁 校对 vivi DD 哈鲁
              李东采访内容重复较多 只翻了新鲜的部分~~~
              度奶奶....我错了...你别再吞我贴了...你不会噎shi的

38楼2011-12-08 16:48
              回复
                噢噢噢噢噢噢噢噢 我们可爱的CC~~~~~~~~~~~~~~扑到~~~~~~

44楼2011-12-08 20:27
                回复
                  太开心啦