薇诺娜吧 关注:8,248贴子:46,515
  • 4回复贴,共1

〖Winona★forever】翻译一篇09年外国记者对NONI的采访,关于Elle

只看楼主收藏回复

本打算补充在《N&J相关采访》里,怕有些人看不到。再开一贴发。

1楼2011-09-14 00:55回复
    Winona Ryder still isn’t over Johnny Depp
    Winona Ryder is Elle-UK’s June cover girl (story via People), and the interview is a little wacky. Maybe “wacky” is the wrong word… I guess I’ve always considered Winona a strange bird, and it’s weird hearing her talk about some of the issues she’s had with boys and fame. My view of Winona was formed before all of that shoplifting stuff, and it’s hard to describe how hot, cool, sexy, and “It” Winona was in the mid to late 1990s (to me at least). I don’t really think Winona’s a bad person, she just comes across as screwed up in this interview - screwed up and drowning in self-pity. She talks about her “first real break-up” and how it sucked really hard. She doesn’t say the name “Johnny Depp” but who else could she be talking about?
    For the past seven years, Winona Ryder has lived mostly out of the spotlight.
    Now, with a role in Star Trek and the release of another movie – The Private Lives of Pippa Lee – opening in Europe soon and in the U.S. in the fall, the actress, 37, is talking about the strain of being in the public eye.
    Ryder, who was engaged to Johnny Depp after co-starring with him in 1990’s Edward Scissorhands (they split when she was 19), says one of her first big challenges was dealing heartache during the height of her fame.
    “I had just done Dracula and Edward Scissorhands. I had just had my first real break-up, the first heartbreak,” she tells Pippa Lee director Rebecca Miller, who interviewed her for the U.K. edition of Elle, out Wednesday.
    “And I think it was really ironic because, like, everybody else just thought I had everything in the world, you know, I had no reason to be depressed, everything was sort of at its peak, but inside I was completely lost.”
    “I remember feeling, ‘I can’t complain about anything, because I’m so lucky, I’m so lucky.’ After that I realized I needed to take time off more [regularly].”
    These days, Ryder says, she has more balance in her life. In the last five years, she says, “I have really tried to develop a whole life so when I work I can come home to something [else].”
    She adds, “I would freak out when I wasn’t working yet I was exhausted, so I had to learn to take care of myself.”
    Ryder says she admires Kate Winslet for her ability to have it all. “During the Oscars, I was thinking about how she totally has that thing, she has her family and children and life and she seems really together and solid – and yet she can completely devastate you on the screen.”
    Ryder hasn’t lost the edginess that made her the Generation X poster girl. She tells the magazine that she always thought it was “cooler to be interesting than to be pretty” and that, she “never wanted to be beautiful, I never wanted to be a cheerleader.”
    [From People] Oh, Johnny. I think he’s one of those guys who is really difficult to get over. Neither Winona nor Kate Moss seemed to ever be the same after they had a taste of Johnny and his magical age-defying non-existent beer gut. After Johnny, Winona dated Matt Damon and a string of random indie singers/musicians (she was totally doing that before cough, cough copycat Drew Barrymore). I wonder why Winona didn’t quit the industry when she had the shoplifting trial - she obviously thinks she’s so fragile, it’s a wonder she didn’t pull a Greta Garbo. But I am glad she’s having some kind of comeback - she was always a talented, underrated actress。

2楼2011-09-14 01:05
    回复
      审核中

3楼2011-09-14 01:10
      回复
        薇诺娜仍未放下约翰尼德普
        薇诺娜赖德是Elle杂志英国版六月份的封面女郎,和她做的这个采访有点古怪, “古怪”这个词可能有点不恰当,我似乎一直都在想着她会是个陌生坏的女孩,和她谈论关于她的绯闻等一些问题感觉很奇怪,而其实我对她的印象早在她那件偷窃事件前就已经定下来了,难用言语描述她有多性感和有多棒---这个薇诺娜是指90年代中期到90年代底的薇诺娜(至少我是这么认为的),我觉得薇诺娜并不是一个坏人,在这个采访里,她让人觉得她振作了起来而不是一味在那自怜。她聊了她的“第一次真正分手 ”,以及那有多难受。她并没有说“约翰尼德普”这个名字,但除了他,难道还有可能是其它人吗?
        在过去的七年时间里,薇诺娜大部分时候都生活在聚光灯之外。
        现在。带着星际迷航里的一个角色,和另一部即将上映的电影《皮帕李的私人生活》 (将于秋天在美国和欧洲公映),37岁的女演员,正在谈论成为公众视野的一些负担。
        赖德,在1990年与约翰尼德普拍完《剪刀手爱德华》后订婚(在她19岁时分手[译者注:分手应该是在22岁左右,此处有误]),她说在她名声很高的那段时期,她首要挑战处理的东西却是心痛。“那时我刚拍完惊情四百年和剪刀手爱德华,我刚刚经历了第一次真正的分手----第一次心碎。”她对为英国版Elle杂志采访她的《皮帕李》的导演 Rebecca Miller说。“我认为那真的有些讽刺,因为好像其它所有人都认为我拥有这个世界上的所有东西。我没有理由去沮丧,任何东西都似乎达到了顶峰,但是,事实上我真的很迷失。
        “我记得那些感觉,我没有什么好抱怨的,因为我真的很幸运,真的很幸运”,那之后,我意识到,我应该多剩出些时间来。
        现在这些日子,赖德说,她的生活更平衡了,在最近五年里,她说:我确实一直在组织协调我的生活节奏,所以现在我在工作的时候,可能我还可以回家一趟做些其它事。
        她补充到“当我没有在工作但还觉得很疲惫时,那会让我疯掉的,所以,我必须去学习照料自己”
        赖德说她很羡慕凯特温斯莱特有能力去拥有所有的东西“奥亖斯卡期间,我就在想她如何能完全拥有那些东西,她的家庭、孩子,她们似乎还能经常一起,并维持着紧密关系。然而同时,她仍然还有在大银幕前摧毁你的能力。
        赖德还没有丢掉使她成为X一代标签女孩的锐利。她告诉杂志,她总是认为“兴趣永远比美丽更棒”,她从来不想成为一个美丽的人,“我永远也不想成为一个啦啦队长”。
        [来自人物]
        噢,约翰尼,我认为他是那种很难与他结束关系的人之一,在“品尝”了约翰尼和他的魔幻般时代对抗和不存在的啤酒肚后,薇诺娜和凯特两人似乎并不一样。和约翰尼分手后,薇诺娜和马特达蒙以及一系列的歌手和音乐表演者等人交往。我想知道薇诺娜为何没在那次偷窃审讯分波后退出这个圈子。----她明显认为自己是很脆弱的,很疑惑她并没有学葛丽泰嘉宝,但我仍是高兴她终于慢慢的回归了。她一直都是有天份且被低估的女演员。

4楼2011-09-14 01:10
        回复
          其实国外也有标题党。不过采访多些有助于更加了解NONI,特别是近几年的NONI状态。

5楼2011-09-14 01:28
          回复